Veeky Forums virgins

Who Veeky Forums but virgin here?

How did you manage that status?

I can't be the only one here r-right?

sounds like me age 14-22. 2x state champ wrestler, went D1 with it too

with autism, anything is possible

i had sex when i was 15 and havent had sex since im 23 now

I'm currently a 21 year old virgin. shit sucks. I can be friends and have conversation with girls, but I can never tell if they're interested and I don't know how to advance on them

most i've done is makeup with a girl

>inb4 incel shitstorm

just like be genuinely interested in someone. Ask questions, tell stories, and make someone laugh. Most importantly though, ask questions

Yeah, me here. Got my dick touched by a girl I work with but that's about it. Never went farther then that.

More like just be born with a chad face.

ooh not even memeing and this point im virgin by choice. Average fat women have literally attacked me for not taking them home. Young girls have started to hate me bc I wouldnt start dating them. Also I've had premature ejaculations while being sucked, whiskey dick and nerves come on to my way.

Some girl let me touch her dick u jelly

Done makeup with a girl? No wonder you're a virgin you a fagg

this pic is dumb. guy on left puts a ton of time in to look good. if guy on right, put in as much effort...
>acne scrub, eyebrow wax, better haircut, proper shave.
he'd look a lot better

cope

>made me reply
dumbest thing I've read all day.

Yea. I don't put in the effort needed to get laid or make friends. What, you want to hear a sob story about how unfair the world has been and how I was destined to die alone? Lmao no. If I didn't spend an average of 4 hours on Veeky Forums a day and just fucking did a few social activities, then took a little initiative and managed to find a group of friends I'd be just fine.

I lost it to a prostitute, haven't had any since. The answer is because I'm 5'4. I would imagine that's true for a lot of people on here as well.

Since you're being serious, it wouldn't help much. Yeah he would look marginally better, but it's obvious that right's problem is bone structure and male pattern baldness and eye structure being bad. The other guy is calling out your cope because it's what you're telling yourself to try and hold onto the belief that ugly people deserve their miserable existence.

I am too, but don't let it make you bitter like some of the knuckleheads around here. It may feel good to revel in hatred and envy, but it helps nothing and will only lead you farther from whatever your goals may be.

>Just be yourself
>Just talk to her
>Just be funny
>Just be assertive
>Just dominant
>Just be interesting
>JUST

Even If the guy on the right has all the above skills he will never have a chance to face the guy on the left in getting any girl regardless of skills

A dickload of "ugly people" are also 5/10s with garbage tier physique who believe literally every unattractive feature is due to bad genetics. If they're above 5'8, it's the faces fault, if their face is good it's their heights fault, if both of those are fine their physique is at fault, it's NEVER their own fault!
Shit like acne and fatness are NOT excuses, since they are fixable.
Even quite ugly people become fuckable if they put in a shitton of effort into getting a nicer body and SOCIAL GAINS.
>b-but im so ugly, literally 2/10, i cant make social gains!
Yes, you fucking can. No one "outcasts" uggos anymore. If the uggos are enjoyable to be with, they'll get a group of friends, get social gains, and with a bit of luck, partying and tryharding every weekend, get laid.

I actually just wanted to get fit because it interested me. I like the look for myself. Same reason why I dress nicely too. I actually don't want to spend time with anyone. Girls try to start things up with me all the time, but I just show them no interest. I have no interest in spending time with someone other than myself. I would like to fuck some chick but I actually don't want to have to to talk to them or be in there presence after cumming.

You genuinely believe everyone who has a gf or gets laid is an 8/10 chad? Is this what you've conditioned yourself to think?
That guy on the right could absolutely get laid or get a gf, as long as he doesn't try to go for shallow chicks. Social gains go a long fucking way, man.
>C O P E
No, it's called not seeking out anecdotal evidence on the internet to back up your warped view of reality and recognize that you don't have to be a 7/10+ to get laid.

you say that as if everyone has the potential to have a good personality. Some people have poor social skills and bad charisma that cannot be changed very much

If you have a well diagnosed, real disease and it's found at a real doctor then yes, I agree. (even though it's still possible to make friends and such with many sorts of diseases)
If you don't, you really have no excuse. At least in my opinion. Oceans of negative attributes can be lessened greatly through social gains. Awkwardness, inability to look at people, being uninteresting, all fixable. Normal human beings have no REAL excuse for being a social fuckup. I don't either, I just never put in the effort required to maintain friendships, or turn an acquaintance into a friend

Boy, do I have some shit to say on this topic. I've searched far and wide, and done about as much as one can in terms of self-improvement looking everywhere for the answer. In short, the only way forward seems to be to let go of whatever resent you have and try to act normally around girls, IE being yourself.

Yes, I'm not memeing. I went from 18-year-old friendless loser virgin to 21-year-old successful ripped virgin getting invited to all of the hottest parties on my campus constantly. In my journey of relentless self-improvement, I somehow managed to start a startup and get $20k in funding with close to 100k downloads on my app, yet hardly do more than make out with a girl on a few rare occasions.

All of this made me feel incredibly resentful. Why do I have to be the guy who can seemingly do everything in life except getting laid? How fucking unfair is life? Fuck all these normie DYEL cucks walking around with their qt gfs, fucking degenerates, I used to think. I became even more obsessed with losing my virginity just so I could be "superior" to everyone even more and further satisfy my ego.

All this seemed to do was psyche me out and cause me to act strangely around girls, with thoughts of how to strategize to get myself laid pervading my mind constantly. I would never act normally around any girls, I was not "being myself" as they say.

After being more exposed to people like Jordan Peterson, Carl Jung, and just my own discussions with my friends, it seems like the only way forward is to let go of this resentment and reduce my ego. It seems that I must let go of the obsession to strategize my way to getting laid, let go of my ego's obsession with getting laid to feel satisfied, and reach a place where I feel comfortable acting normally around girls and not needing to get laid or anything like that. Being myself, essentially.

Very interested in hearing other's opinions on the matter, especially , another seemingly successful virgin

Boy, do I have some shit to say on this topic. I've searched far and wide, and done about as much as one can in terms of self-improvement looking everywhere for the answer. In short, the only way forward seems to be to let go of whatever resent you have and try to act normally around girls, IE being yourself.

Yes, I'm not memeing. I went from 18-year-old friendless loser virgin to 21-year-old successful ripped virgin getting invited to all of the hottest parties on my campus constantly. In my journey of relentless self-improvement, I somehow managed to start a startup and get $20k in funding with close to 100k downloads on my app, yet hardly do more than make out with a girl on a few rare occasions.

All of this made me feel incredibly resentful. Why do I have to be the guy who can seemingly do everything in life except getting laid? How fucking unfair is life? Fuck all these normie DYEL cucks walking around with their qt gfs, fucking degenerates, I used to think. I became even more obsessed with losing my virginity just so I could be "superior" to everyone even more and further satisfy my ego.

All this seemed to do was psyche me out and cause me to act strangely around girls, with thoughts of how to strategize to get myself laid pervading my mind constantly. I would never act normally around any girls, I was not "being myself" as they say.

After being more exposed to people like Jordan Peterson, Carl Jung, and just my own discussions with my friends, it seems like the only way forward is to let go of this resentment and reduce my ego. It seems that I must let go of the obsession to strategize my way to getting laid, let go of my ego's obsession with getting laid to feel satisfied, and reach a place where I feel comfortable acting normally around girls and not needing to get laid or anything like that. Being myself, essentially.

Very interested in hearing other's opinions on the matter, especially , another seemingly successful virgin

Because the alternative to being unattractive is becoming a social butterfly. Whats wrong with being an introvert? Or does everything have to revolve around how many insta followers you have

Yes, that is the alternative. Actually, there are two alternatives. And no, your retarded conditioning and looking up "chads instagram" posts online may have you believe your social status is based on instagram followers or some retarded shit like that, but in actuality, you don't even need a fucking instagram to make friends. Facebook and Messenger helps, but you can make do with just a phone to send texts and receive calls from.

There's nothing wrong with being an introvert. There is something wrong with being an introvert crying over not getting all the perks extroverts get.

>looking after yourself
>caring about your appearance
>taking steps to look better
hurr cope

I hate the crabs on Veeky Forums

photoshopped pic of Tom Hiddelston, a know member of the pussypossey

Are you me?

I managed to do everything else in life. Even the shit that I didn't think I'd manage to do like getting x position at x company.

The only thing that felt so impossible to get was getting a GF. I also went through a period of resentment and negativity, which made more insecure about myself

I am slowly starting to "be myself" around girls but damn it is easier said than done. For me talking to a girl feels like playing chess, I have to think 4-5 moves ahead because one wrong move and it's over.

I know rejection will shatter the tiny amount of self confidence that I managed to gather from bring fit, so I always approach veeeery cautiously when talking to a girl.

It is tiring man.

I own my own house at 23 (no loans) and also competed on national level through school. I stopped in high school because our team disbanded and I realized I mostly liked it because of those lads not becuase I liked the sport. I personally just never found a girl I would like enough to have sex with. I know you fags will say lmoa its just sex you dont have to like her to fuck her, but i just cant. So i guess for me its my standards. I wouldnt call them high because theyre not that high just specific.

18yo here.

Every girl that wanted to fuck me has been an utter pleb, and way to whorish.

You better marry me first.

22yo KHV here, looked like pic related through most of my late teens (pic is when I just turned 17). Height is currently just below 6'5", (in pic related and my old Veeky Forums posts I was 6'3")
I'm pursuing a STEM degree (almost no women) and don't go out often though; got a really small social circle. Currently full-on looksmaxxing again, getting really shredded this summer

also, in many ways I feel the same things as and I also struggle with talking to women, e.g. I can't hold eye contact with women at all

DELET

we don't want actual sanity here!!

This but I'm 28. It wasn't even like something I was gunning for. Buddy just knocked on my door one day in a frenzy and told me some girl a few streets over was handing out free sex. Those were simpler times

>handing out free sex

Story?

>Those were simpler times

I was a virgin until i was 20, only took 1 year of lifting and my qt friend says this shit to me.