>die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XroS2tctBUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who this? he got nice body

How hard is the C O P E my friend

some dead faggot

This is the only king of Veeky Forums

He'd look pretty good if he lost some fat, the man has great genetics neck down.

the iron toenail strikes again

obvious photoshop

Wow. I'm impressed. Not because he's made any gains, he just looks like will Ferrell in that pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=XroS2tctBUI
>roiding for this

Yeah, zyzz was coping pretty hard.

C O P E

Yeah, that's what I said haha. He was pathetic.

kek

>this is almost 10 years old
>Zyzz would've been 30 next year

Fuck

10 years later and you're still mad, dam son. + whenever someone post this shit they never post their bod and its gg every time.

anyone have the screencap of that black saying he had a better physique than zyzz

I don't think these threads are CBT's :thinking:

I don't know why Zyzz orbiters get so upset when you point out that his body wasn't that good.

>no tattoo
He's not on gear yet in that pic.

It is azizi shiverin, but better known as zyzz. He postet on this board, but he died in a sauna. But he posted here.

How dare you insult the lord and saviour

He was on the hot sauce by late 2007.

If you want natty Zyss, you have to go further back.

>that girl
>his face
people actually looked up to this faggot?
lmfao

The steroids made him cooler

>ITT: Jeff

Post-zyzz/scoobert Veeky Forums is shit but I'm still here for some reason...

Also googled zyzz to relive the good times and keked at Jeff pls being the header.

Was Zyzz poo in the loo? Why is skin so shit-like?

>over 6 years since he died
WTF it feels like yesterday.

who is this guy? I see him posted here a lot

Zyzz commands respect

Yeah Veeky Forums was cool as hell when people worshiped instead of naturals (both in physique and in gaming women) like jeff seid

some fucking twink

All these incels mad that Zyzz lived a life they never could. The guy was peak bro aesthetics and hes mogging all you mad cunts from heaven

Lots of people lift and fuck sluts.

abuse of melatonin 2

Not sure if you are one of the people i responded to above but those posters reek of envy. Not to mention that zyzz inspired thousands (millions?) of DYELS to become sickunts

Sad, the sauna heat not mix well with the roids?

I'm not. I think It's great that Zyzz was able to inspire an entire generation of people to lift. Thanks to him the pursuit of aesthetics is a mainstream thing. However, most anti-Zyzz Veeky Forumsizens came long after the hype and view him and his story purely from what he accomplished in the fitness world. Objectively his physique is mediocre for roids, and his lifestyle choices lead to his untimely death. Zyzz should be honored for teaching us that ANYBODY can make it, but realistically he is not the best role model.

>10 years later
>dead
>yet still living rent free inside haters heads

I look at this image whenever I am down

we are all gonna make it

Haters BTFO

um not really lol

He still would have had a pretty decent physique by 2017 Veeky Forums standards and god-like by normie standards

It's just because of the low body fat + undeniably handsome-ish face