Hood pranks

What kind of roids do I have to take to get as senselessly aggressive as negroes in prank videos?

I feel like a pussy because i know there no way I would react this violently in a situation like that, so I think I need a test boost.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/07/29/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/
amren.com/news/2017/10/morality-racial-differences/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zqPY_lzmPrA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has nothing to do with test boost rather the environment these blackies are in.

i dont believe you. look at our primate ancestors, always aggressive and fighting to assert dominance
thats how we should be too i reckon

Labotomy

quite literally its the aggressive social environment they grow up in

I agree with our ancestors but we have laws and social constricts now so don't go apeing around unless you want to end up in prison with those niggers.

Be raised by a single mother with no impulse control, and then you too can be as senselessly aggressive as a nignog.

I can't even put into words how stupid you are

>sharks are only aggressive because the ocean is a violent environment
>take the shark out of the ocean and give it enough training and it'll be just like a dolphin

The environment is aggressive in the first place because of the black's aggressive tendencies, not the other way around.

Oh gosh the speed I would pull out my glock and fill his chest and face with 9mm gold dots.

Nobody said it wasn't there fault. But if you yourself grew up in that environment you'd probably end up the same way.

What?

I agree with OP.
I know a guy who is the typical roid dude bro, goes through life just being aggressive and not giving a shit, works out very well for him.
I sometimes mire his aggressiveness.
Recently I was in the bus and some nig and two of his friends were screaming at an old man because he asked them to be less noisy - didn't do shit, no one did, just let the guy handle himself, which he did.
I know the guy I know would have gone there and told them to shut the fuck up with some much aggression that they would have shut up.

Unquantifiable, irrelevant.

>I'm not saying it's not the shark's fault that it's aggressive but when was the last time you heard of a shark attack in an aquarium?

Doesn't this proves the point that niggers are only violent because of their environment?

Get into an aquarium with a shark then.

They're all fake you absolute mongoloids.

They're naturally born with higher test than whites though

mibolerone

Some races are just naturally violent and blacks are near the top of the list. I'm not even /pol/ but this is just reality. Unlike a lot of races, they don't have to psyche themselves up to get into a fight or flight mode, they're just walking around in that mode all the time. They're less evolved than other races and it shows; they still live in the mode of evading predators or seeking their next meal (or winning the next skirmish between tribes).

Arabs are also genetically predisposed to violence. It's politically incorrect to discuss in polite company but it is what it is. People like Sam Harris approach the issue backwards by attributing it to religion when it's obviously the other way around. Arabs aren't violent because they're Muslims, they practice the most violent religion (Islam) because they're Arabs and Arabs were violent barbarians long before the advent of Islam.

Damn user, you are one certifiable BADASS

You are free to join them. The rest of us don't want the aggression, so we have made strides to distance ourselves from niggers.
If you attempt to emulate niggers, you are going to be treated as one, and promptly shop. But here's the kicked. There isn't gonna be anyone saying that you dindu nuffin when that happens, since it's your own damn fault you suddenly decided to be a nigger. Most niggers don't really have a choice when they grow up in the shitholes they call their 'hoods

Not true, they have higher Estradiol and that might make them aggressive and moody.

>not just flexing 'cep

>implying staffs will allow me to do this
I don't even go near niggers in middle-class area.

civilized societies culled off the violent and needlessly aggressive members, thats why we advanced

by wanting to be more like niggers you will regress your society to a more shithole like state. thats why they are still quite literally in the stone age. the human race is already in deep trouble with its permittance of inferior and dysfunctional genetic lines to continue breeding. if you want to join them and accelerate the process. go ahead

Poverty and mal-education combined with an environment where crime is omnipresent, and a lack of father figures in the community generally breeds violence and impulse control

I'm not saying that there might not be genetic tendencies towards certain behaviors, I'm just choosing to believe that socio-economic conditions affect such outcomes more than any other variable

genetics predispositions produce the environment you describe, which in turn selects aggressive and violent members to reproduce. its one big feedback loop

>9mm
(You)

I respect your opinion, generally in violent environments you have to be violent in order to survive, simple law of accomodation

However social issues also reinforce this positive loop, and once you're in the spinning rat wheel, it's very hard to jump out, if you understand my symbolism

I think, at the end of the day, the problem is much deeper than what people portray it to be, not just for blacks but globally speaking

>What kind of roids do I have to take to get as senselessly aggressive as negroes in prank videos?

>I feel like a pussy because i know there no way I would react this violently in a situation like that, so I think I need a test boost.

the warrior genes for impulsive aggression and lower empathy.
geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/07/29/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/

as well as a less developed prefrontal cortex so they can't think through the ramifications of their actions.

amren.com/news/2017/10/morality-racial-differences/

How come no anime girl climbs on my face?

cause you're gay lel

hahah owned

>hassled by aggressive mindless negro in the gym the other day
>white guy I was training waits for him to leave, then stops cowering and starts telling me why he's a cool guy and I shouldn't be mad at him

White people are finished

You didn't help him you too fucking sperg, you're no different than him.

Estrogen.

>9mm
Looking to cause some welts?

How many world wars have blacks started again?

The single mother also has to be abusive and hate all men because daddy nigger run away.

Zero because negros arent capable of big things like this.

White people did the fucking holocaust you spaz.

it's better to stand up for yourself instantly, but white people aren't taught that. so we end up bottling it all up and then shoot up a school or start some random war somewhere.

This nigger grew up in apefrica away from the white man and rapes kids
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zqPY_lzmPrA

the person you are replying to is clinically retarded but the holocaust was not an example of impulsive violence

Serbs are basically Negroes

What was it then?

How many ongoing smaller wars do they have in Africa? Oh right, all the time. They can’t start a WW because they couldn’t even communicate it across the globe by themselves.

It's all fake, please stop questioning your masculinity over hood prank videos.

Calculated violence

made up by the jews to subvert western nationalism, obviously

Exactly. They're not as violent as whites

They are not as capable as whites.

What about the genocide in Rwanda, the violent civil war in Liberia during which up to three thirds of women were raped, the fact that in South Africa which is supposed to be modern 1/3 women are sexually abused.

I have glock
Very good gun
See the nigger pull trigger

>subjugated social class originating from the least developed part of the world
>expecting them not to be violent

Do you understand how violent the human race is, as a whole? Until about 50 years ago, it was considered normal for the majority of 18-year-old boys to go off to war and murder people "for their country." Nowadays the majority of white people are completely pussified by comparison, and blacks remained relatively undeveloped due to their existing in almost completely separate societies than white people. Have you ever been to the hood?

>in South Africa which is supposed to be modern 1/3 women are sexually abused.

and it's 999/1000 women in the west, bigot

haven't you seen the #MeToo movement?

None of that happened though

Fucking males. You’re only getting fit to rape even more. Bastards.

Have the 2r Allele.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
>Beaver et al. (2013) found that 5.2 of the black subjects possessed the highest risk 2R allele whereas only 0.1 percent of whites had it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

1/5 of women are "sexually abused" in America too, that means nothing.

Africa has been a violent and undeveloped shithole since the beginning of time. "Civilization" as we know it did even begin to set foot on that continent until the 19th century. It takes time to take root. White people deciding to try and live there was a sad mistake on their part.

>More than 3x as many whites live below the poverty line in america
>Nearly 3x as many whites grow up in single parent households
>Blacks still do 53% of the murders

This has to be bait

My gf was almost raped by a pack of kaffir shut up.

>raped
Right, she was gangbanged and the truth almost came to light.

Sure she was lol that’s why it happened in an alleyway and they wore masks and had weapons.

>Vice

Everything that is in this video is correct and even features testimonies from Liberian cannibal warlords but you use the fact it is from vice to attack it.

I don’t know a single Afrikaans woman that would touch a kaffir let alone fuck one we are not souties.

Overpowering fantasies.

Why are you making light of the sexual abuse of my girlfriend? Do you have no empathy?

A carefully planned extermination process with elaborate logistics and huge amount of cover-up. It included minimal amounts of face-to-face violence. Probably governed by different or at least more areas of the brain than impulsively punching someone on the street.

>1:22
>freed slave go back to Africa and prompt enslave native African
SJWs and BLMs BTFO'd

*estrogen
Negroes have a higher estrogen level, and estrogen is the main source of violent behavior

You have to be retarded

>They can’t start a WW because they couldn’t even communicate it across the globe by themselves.
kek btfo

If we had spent centuries upon centuries domesticating sharks (as with European man) it would be the same, a more apt comparison would be a wolf to a dog.