/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

/fraud/ - Eternal pain and suffering edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, go to reddit.

We can tell you how to dose your AI but we won't.

Do oral only cycle if you are afraid of needles, you don't need to pct after so it's better.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on blogposting general:

First for slow cooked chicken breast retained non of the sauce flavour.... but is incredibly tender

hahaha man it sure is swell being a chicken shit manlet with a small penis who pumps chemicals up his ass for the sake of some borrowed "muscle" and an early death from heart failure in his 30s

My Australian friends
How do I go about getting bloods tested? like what do I actually say to the doctor without giving it away that I’m fittin to jump on the good stuff?

kys dingo fucker faggot that's how

Currently on 500mg test e /week and 50mg tren eod

The past days i've been eating like 1000 calories above maintenance but tren seems to melt off the fat like nothing else,stronger than fucking coke

I workout 6 days/week and today thought i should give water fasting for 24-48 hours a try what do you think?

I'm currently lean bulking but a day or two of fasting on gear should melt off like a whole pound of fat since i'm in an anabolic state from gear

Thoughts?

I'm standing on 12% bodyfat atm and am 70kg

Forgot to mention i'm only on the third week of my cycle

on a scale of 1-10, how nice is it to be on gear? gotta admit im a bit jealous

Haha LOL! nice edge bro! Haha you got me so good! Ahahah!!!
LOL

19/10 clearly

The weirdest thing is that tren and test permanently changed my mindset and the most golden thing i've gotten is that i effortlessly make chicks like me

It teaches you how to focus when interacting visuallly with a female so fucking well and it's no surprise since it's the strongest androgen out there

Not to mention the effects of it,everyone knows about that

Once you're on you hate being off.

yep, i sure did lmao. stay mad you stupid, uneducated faggot.

I asked a question about how to get bloods taken and you went hardcore autism mode. How does it feel that I’m natty and already have a better physique and mind than you will ever have? Stay small and pathetic bitch boy

Just gotta be upfront and know exactly what you want tested because frankly alot of doctors dont know what's relevant
Also go to a bulk billing clinic. Your medicare will cover it

Meh,if you follow PCT which is balls easy it won't be that hard

Testosterone and muscles stay in your system if you don't use shit compounds like dianabol that aromatize heavily and cause bloat

This is the main reason i hate "bulking" and "cutting"

Sure it is efficient but you are more stable doing both each day

You are bulking but now you want to cut with that amount of gear. You fucking retard.

>12% bodyfat atm and am 70kg
>70kG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you like 160 cm?

Steroids also changed my mindset pretty hard. Especially more impulsive and more right-wing political thinker

Just less patient for bullshit and weak minded people

I just want to bash the skull of you weak minded dyels even more

Didn't say it was hard brah, its just not enjoyable being mortal.
Also I cruise, PCT is for part timers

What's a good BnC plan if I want to die of a heart attack in approximately six years?

>that's how long my money will last now crypto has shitted and I refuse to wagecuck

Steroids will take over your fucking life so you are not able to live a normal life without them anymore.

You're talking to needle chasing addicts.!!

Everyone starts with just a bit of that and a light cycle with the least amount of side effects. Not knowing that light cycle is the gateway to blast and cruise until you die. HELL

There is no escape in this, once you started. That's why you should never start it

>Just less patient for bullshit and weak minded people

SO fucking true

I'm 177cm tall

I never bragged about it bruh,i don't want to be a monster,just a fit lean guy with big shoulders

You sure are aggresive

>HELL
You mean bliss.

Why bother with Cruise then.
Blast for 6 years brah, leave humanity behind

>Nah man. I'm just gonna do a few cycles until my natty limit then pct and maintain

Implying you can maintain naturally what you couldn't gain naturally
Implying the natural limit is enough to satiate
I honestly couldnt imagine coming off unless it was to reproduce which is feesibly not neccessary

strong projection from this pudgy little shit stinking manlet detected lol

>i don't want to be a monster,just a fit lean guy with big shoulders
Just excuse to stay skinny and mediocre, because you don't have it in you to make it in life

You will just be that normal normie guy. That's lean with shoulders, which can be litterly achieved withih 1 year of natty training

We're still all depended on some chemicals to keep us alive.

That's my point. You will be never happy and satisfied with what you're seeing in the mirror

>Meh,if you follow PCT which is balls easy it won't be that hard
you don't understand

It's hard to lift when you know for sure it's literally not doing anything for you. Even when you are on gear 0.5kg/1lbs gain per week won't grant you lean muscle gains and natty fags recommend the same amount for bulking which results in pure fat gains unless you are a total newbie. I can't even imagine litfing natty, it's fucking pointless.

Would you rather have these chemicals make you alive or would you prefer to feel dead from start to end?

The more I research mk677 the more I like it. The benefits are great.

I feel dead with or without it, better feel dead with steroids

What are you the benefits you feel? Especially the muscle gains i am interested in

Generally I just feel great, sleep has improved tenfold, I sleep without waking up now, dreams are intense.
Barely any fat gains if at all but that might be cal dependand but I feel it helps since I wake up leaner then before.
I just feel great since taking it.

The benefits of Nutrobal are including -
1. It helps to build muscles by stimulating HGH secretion.
2. Nutrobal helps to dominate diet-induced protein loss and thus reduces muscle wasting.
3. It functions to increase bone mineral density and bone mass.
4. Nutrobal improves sleep timing and sleeps quality.
5. It helps to maintain a certain level of HGH secretion after puberty also and thus increase longevity.
6. At puberty, it can treat the deficiency of growth hormone.
7. It works with the same success rate at any age.
8. The release of HGH helps in wound healing and regeneration of muscle.
9. Nutrobal has also effectivity in increasing learning ability and memory power.

>I feel dead with or without it, better feel dead with steroids
*tips*

It isn't quite close to real hgh but its very effective according to alot of people that have taken both.
Good amount prefer mk677 due to price and ease of use.

xD

Cool i am getting some of my own then. You get it via that source you told me about right? I will contact you about which is best to take then.

When do you feel the effects of it and how much you need for it?

Sent you a mail with what you need.
Effect should be there within a week.

I bridged from raws to these and noticed no difference in terms of feelings so it should be solid.

The only downside is sleepiness and some hand numbing which is minor.

How the FUCK do i cope with the hairloss from gear? Killing me bros.

> pudgy
I’m shredded as fuck
>manlet
6’1
>shit stinking
Probably

>you will be never happy and satisfied with what you're seeing in the mirror
Don’t project your BDD onto other people please.

>hairloss from gear
no such thing

if you have genetic predisposition to lose hair you will lose hair

masT's hair loss plan and minoxidil

>Do oral only cycle if you are afraid of needles, you don't need to pct after so it's better.

kek

[email protected] ?

Oh man i had the sleepiness. I had the same with anadrol, that killed me. Is that shit constant or?

Keto shampoo is best for hair loss imo. Stopped all the hair loss from masteron for me

Depending how server your case you can choice either to go for the meme or fina route

thmazd419

Its not lethargy, just a comfy feeling of sleep. You'll still feel awake and great when busy.

But it does accelerate it, you cheeky cunt

>Running tren 75mg/day and t3 150mcg/day
>Visiting my Mom for the week
>Entire week of shitty diet, Mom is vegetarian so basically just carbs supplemented with cake
>Mentally calculate it around 4-5K calories/day
>Lost 2lbs since Sunday, still look lean as fuck
Thank God for anabolics. Keep those cookies coming, momma

Lol @ you pathetic retards that pin ugl sterons. I hope you acne infested balding tards get gyno.

Hnng, wood smash ginger fatty

This pic is as useful as you writing out random characters and citing it as proof.
Link to source? Sample size? Lab authenticity?

The bigger I get the more I appreciate chubsters

Is NSuns 6/days/week + accessories a good routine while on roids?

Going to Thailand to pin some good shit, enjoy your ugl hormones lmao

>Thailand
>Unregulated drugs
>Not dying

"Unregulated" its all pharma here, except for tren ofc

Keep telling yourself that.
The Thai's don't give a fuck who kills themself with their mostly ratshit gear.
Poverty country with poverty regulations.

tell zyzz what's u-
...oh wait

Why should they give a shit, that being said theres plenty of bodybuilders that spend their time in and buy gear in thailand, so shut the fuck up ugl cuck. Go place an order from some shady guy in ohio, faggot. 10% off if u use bitcoin

Can anyone tell me there experience with Nolva and Clomid as it relates to libido and quality of erection during PCT? Did they make u guys hornier? Kill your boners?

I was planning on running a nolva/clomid PCT with some proviron im there maybe 50/40/50 (clomid/nolva/prov) and was wondering your take on it?

Been blasting and cruising forever (but mostly cruising on low dose test) and came off 2-3 weeks ago and feel fine, dont wanna risk taking somwthing that will negatively impact sex life. I am 25 and my balls have already gone back to regular size/seman output, but i feel sluggish at the gym.

Any advice?

Ya he looked good tho

Its a lot cheaper to make fake knockoff gear than actual pharma grade, you really think the Thai people go to the effort of obtaining or producing pharma gear? Have you been to thailand?
and they go because its cheap you fucking mongol, not because its any good
God I hope you hit a vein and pin several CC's of this dogshit gear.

Strong projecting, I'm in the UK and pharma is pretty cheap faggot as well as gear use is common.
Don't have to fly to Thailand to get ladyboys to pin me with questionable gear.

>winter break ends
>all of the college girls leave my town
>tinder is now a wasteland of single moms and dead-enders

Fuck, man. It's not like I was getting many matches before, but this is just depressing.

Cuz ur a retard who doesnt know which pharmacies sell proper gear, or youve just never even been to thailand, because youre a pussy and youre afraid your mom will disapprove

>getting fat
>increase steroid dosages
>appetite increases
>getting fat again
>increase steroid dosages

Anyone know this feel?

>cant control diet
>relying on drugs to keep thin

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

>tfw 17 year olds weigh more than you without even lifting a single weight.

Officially back to twink mode.

I do plan to drop to a cruise dose and clen with a proper diet some day.
But for now I just want to drink all the milk.

>>getting fat
no such thing, there is only lean mass when you are taking steroids

steroids prevent you from gaining fat, don't you know that? every natty knows that!

Middle of the night last night my left nip started hurting pretty bad. I can’t telnif it’s acrually something under there starting to form or just a pimple.

Gonna up the ralox. Man fuck this.

>cruise dose and clen + propper diet

Holy shit, i mean if you want to have to rely on drugs for the rest of your life because you have no self control to eat correctly, by all means do it, one less retard on the planet.
But like, why not learn to eat correctly and learn how your body responds to food, instead of just adding another compound to correct your shitty diet and self control.

Yes i know it is hard to commit to something and actually have the patience to see it through and drugs are a quick way to bypass it. However when the drugs either kill you or put you into being another leach on the medical system, dont blame anyone else but yourself.
/blog

Motherfucker cant spell leech*

Persian girl asked me out again. She wants to go into the city for the day but she said she also one day wants to go to waterfalls with me and go see a winery (since she's never been to one, not sure if they make wine in Iran). I like being mothered, feels comfy. Someone to take care of you and consider you in what they do. Feels good.

That's a 300. Learn your fucking bikes.

I was semi-dumped. But seriously it would be a long post if I were to explain what happened.

Eating gives me anxiety because I never wanted to eat because that meant leaving my room and being near my dad.

Just date her.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Someone to take care of you and consider you in what they do

That’s what relationships usually are and it’s mutual. Take her out though and have some fun that sounds like a really good time desu. Kangaroo land has some great wine.

i thought crusader was a fag?

What could go wrong?
She isn't Rem but who gives a shit.
She looks decent and you sound like you could use a close person like her.

I wish

ummm why??

Not a relationship. She's taking me out. I don't like alcohol. Wineries are pretty though.

Crusader is a fag. What's the problem?

She's 32 (11 years old than me), wants to be an artist and believes in psuedo-sciences. I'm her boss. Plus she's too attractive for me, I've seen the guys she's dated and wew buddy I am not up there. She's a good replacement for redhead girl in terms of a close friend in addition she really likes my anime hobby. She loves the dakis and the bike, she even recommends me stores for manga and collectibles near her.

>She loves the dakis and the bike, she even recommends me stores for manga and collectibles near her.
And now you can't convince me why you shouldn't.

She really is too old. I'll be 30 when she's 42. The possibility of having children is a real concern plus I'm shy and insecure. She could do much better than me and I have dark secrets that she may or may not be able to deal with.

>back still hurts

Dude if she’s hot and actually likes you just go for it. No harm in at least trying. Wine isn’t even alcohol, just drink really slowly and keep refilling her glass

She's a very pretty girl but I am very aware she doesn't have a romantic interest in me.

Not joking, try sleeping on the floor for a few nights. Your mattress might be too soft and causing you to sleep being supported by soft tissue rather than your skeleton.

most women don't want to be romantically involved with a 12 year old looking twink

This is why I think she wants to be my mummy rather than a girlfriend.

sounds hot

And you said this makes you feel warm and cuddly....I’m confused as to why you don’t want this.

>70kg

Lmao

how to sleep on floor without fear of spiders crawling on me while i sleep??

Comfy.

I do want this. I enjoy this.

You think a spider can't crawl into your bed? You'll end up eating them in your sleep anyway, extra protein.

>You'll end up eating them in your sleep anyway
s-surely you jest

>I do want this
Then go out with her and fucking enjoy it.

Boy, you’re in for some surprises.

Little spiders, yes. You're not going to down an Australian Bird Eating spider in your sleep though.

I want to sell my bed and get a Jap futon. Better utilisation of space, healthier for your muscles and it's cleaner.

I will. I just kind of want to cuddle her. She's very cute but I know that will be weird.

I don't think it will work. I was sleeping on a very hard bed and sometimes on the floor (since im a poor slav) and it didn't change anything.

Oh right because you have an actual disc problem. Yeah dude, see a doctor. At least get some pain meds.

I know it’s hot over there but bring a blanket or picnic shit to the winery and pay together on it sipping wine and cuddling as the sun goes down. If you can swim in the waterfall she’ll orobably get flirty showing off her body and maybe find a rock on the side to sit on and have her sit on your lap and make out or something.

>poor slav

Which country?

Stop putting bad thoughts in my head.

Do it faggot before she loses all interest in you because you’re not reciprocating.

I DON'T WANT THIS

I JUST WANT TO BE MOTHERED

STOP MAKING ME WANT THINGS

KEEP LIFE SIMPLE

I used to know that feel. My high doses of tren are giving me acid reflux (never had heart burn it anything before) so it's a little easier to not eat