Wow, Boogie looks like THIS?

Wow, Boogie looks like THIS?

I feel like shit for having 86kg (i'm 181cm)
but how do you even get to this

He says his mom abused him while being completely oblivious to the abuse he's done to himself.

Why is this fat guy posted on this board all the time? who is he? is it some sort of meme?

He's the new king of Veeky Forums

Deal with it

my theory is that most of Veeky Forums is made out of fatties so they identify to some extend with him

If this board was mostly fit or normal people Boogie would appear maybe twice a year

>completely oblivious
didn't he notice satellites circling around him?

>being such a newfag
Please lurk more

>he is happy with the grotesque body he has

the absolute state of fats, all fats KILL YOURSELF

His body looks like a giant dick basically.

i have those same marks on my dick WTF

been here for 8 years, never saw point of boogie threads
and i stand by my words

I don't care if he cheated, it just show's the biggest fattest beta piece of shit can still improve. I'm rooting for him

Hi boogie

Can he shave fucking beard?

Not all heros wear super cape but this one is the new heros im proud of him and i think every body here if they are him will dont have the courage to lose weight if they have is old weight

Hahahahahahahahahahahha imagine ever thinking of yourself as attractive looking like that. Boogers must be near panic after his wife left him. Who the fuck would ever want to be with such a man child? He's going to die alone.

>inb4 boogie gets another girl while half of Veeky Forums remains single for the next two years

I’ve been on this shit site for eleven years, I see the point to help motivate fatties, it’s the equivalent of a polite /fph/

Yeah, I don't see that happening. As for the Veeky Forums virgins, this is not news.

He's also convinced that his wife isn't dating and that someday they might get back together

better than 95% of Veeky Forums

>next two years
all i gotta do is wait two more years!!

To be honest, it's not pretty - but it's a damn sight better than where he was at a few months ago. Still think surgery was the easy way out, but I dunno, maybe when you're at that stage it's the only way out.

Would be nice if the cunt continues cutting, maybe gets into fitness and enjoys it and has some genuinely impressive results a few years down the line. I mean, he'll need skin surgery, but I would honestly laugh my arse off if in 5 years time he dropped all the weight, got addicted to weights and made himself half decent. Bet he'd drop the victim complex as well.