Breakfast: 6 Eggs + 1 Yolk, 75g Oats + Raisings

>Breakfast: 6 Eggs + 1 Yolk, 75g Oats + Raisings
>Midmorning: Tuna in Wholewheat Pitas
>Lunch: 8oz Chicken + 75g Brown Rice + Broccoli
>Mid-Afternoon (Pre//Post Workout): Whey + Banana + Protein Bar//Whey+Banana
>Dinner: 8oz Chicken + 75g Brown Rice + Broccoli
>Pre-Bedtime: Casein + Lowfat Milk
Any reason this won't work for me to bulk up? 140lbs, 5ft11. Looks around 3000kcals, 40% protein 20% fats and 40% carbs

whats your TDEE BReh

and you look fine, bulking upa nd keeping a bulked body is going to require way too much work

just stay as you are

TDEE is around 2500.
I'm weak as shit man I at least want to 1/2/3/4

it's just your natural body type

even if you bulk up, you are going to quickly lose it all onec you stop hitting the gym

it's not really wortth it the effort ... just keep the body you are at it looks great

Why even post here if all you're gonna do is say
>YUO LOOK GOOD GURL NEVER CHANGE

cus ur obsessed with some artifical ideal when you are pretty much at your natural ideal body

you are fucking retarded if you think bulking will make you look better

That's not OP it's one of Martin Berkhans old clients

Why are you leaving the yolks out of 5 of your eggs?

Eat the fucking yolks or I'll fist your grandma

Nigger, read the filename. It's some pic from 2011

Lol

OP is looking good for someone? He is really lean but no chest no lat no shoulders and small arms.
Tyler dursen is looking much better, but I don't know why

cus he's naturally athletic while OP or fake nigger OP is leptosomic that's all there is to it

once oyu reach the left guy you should never ever worry about bulking unlses you are some competing faggot or have serious psychological issues like zyzz andw ant to end up dead in a sauna cus of DNP

low fat, high protein is unhealthy spikes your insulin a lot

lift harder, i used to think my diet was shit but the problem was my trianing protocol, start hitting it as hard as you can, add more weights each session, don't be afraid to ask for that spot on the bench when you're adding that extra 10lbs on it, just kill every single workout bro

I'm not. 6 eggs + 1 yolk, so 7 yolks total and 6 whites.
Basically allows the macros to be 50/40/65; 40/0/40; 60/5/60; 30/10/30; 20/0/20; 60/5/60; 40/0/25, so overall 300/60/300 = ~3000kcals

I can't imagine eating so much anymore, I eat once or twice a day and still make gains.

That's good for bulking

>6 eggs 1 yolk
Stopped reading
Kys

That's a plus sign, user. 6 whole eggs + 1 extra yolk

>Natural ideal body

take 500mg of tren and 200mg of test

I already am

dude just eat the goddamn 7th white. wtf there is no reason to be this autistic. holy fuck.

Ive learned of an easy great breakfast thats a god send. Bananna egg pancakes. 2 eggs 2 banannas, mix them together and throw them on a skillet.

It fills that sugary breakfast void real nicely.

fuuuck not op, but that shit sounds god tier. i'm trying that one tomorrow

>tfw could have that body if I cut but too busy stuffing myself full of peanut butter and adding weights to my lifts

Less typing more nut in your mouth tubby

I'm not fat, just higher BF% than the guy in the OP

>I'm not fat, I'm just [fat]
Don't bulk beyond the point of no return, friend
A 7th white would be an extra 4g of protein I don't need. That's 17kcals I could use on spices, seasonings, coffee, etc.
Besides, the extra yolk is for good luck. 6 eggs for Satan; a 7th yellow to purify the sin

Even better recipe is
>1 Banana
>1/2 cup oats
>1 or 2 eggs
>1 scoop whey
The whey and oats act like flour when you blend that shit up. The banana makes them moist, the eggs bind it all together.

stop

I'm 145lbs, 6'2, probably somehere around 8-10% bodyfat.

You just need to do strength training and toning. My body burns everything fast, so you need to help your protein intake and eat supplements/shakes to help what you normally put in.

And watch sugar intake. I can eat just about anything but I still don't eat tons of sugar so your body doesnt have to burn it all. Your results will show in a matter of weeks

Opie if you're still here what are your lifts at?

They're pitiful but I'm 140lbs. 50kg OHP for 3, 80kg Bench for 4, 155kg Deadlift for 2, and 100kg Squat. Routine is NSuns with the extra deadlift day + accessories. Cardio equates to walking ~1 mile to and from class so maybe 30minutes at 4mph?
I also drink a LOT of coffee and smoke ~1/2 pack cigarettes a day so that probably helps the metabolism a bit. Also LOTS of water but not with meals (makes them harder to digest)

how tall are you?

Thanks man, I'm actually on nSuns with similar lifts and your pic makes me super motivated to continue my cut and see what I look like at the end (currently 153lbs. /5'7").
Keep it up you got this.

what's your hint to acquire body like op's? Bulk then cut to desired bf% or just cut til abs are shwowing?

>just stay as you are
Thats what normies want you to do.

5ft10
Keep going buddy. When the cut's over start adding 100kcals a week until you get to maintenance (as in, until your weight doesn't change week by week). TDEE calculators are bollocks.
Basically just eat maintenance, keep fats low, and don't be sedentary. Even if that's getting up every hour and walking 5 minutes around the house, it all adds up.