oh im laffin

Im lauphin out loud

>british
>mohammad
these things write themselves

>mohammad ali
>british
What???

Could it possibly be that he took it for boxing and not for body building? Just a wild guess

mohammad is the most popular name for newborn boys in the UK, 100% srs

the absolute state of britain

>takes a compound that negatively effects cardio for a cardio focused sport
>BONGhammad ali

>if Hitler hadnt killed off all the whites in Europe, this would have never happened
Truly the worst

>BRITISH OLYMPIAN MUHAMMED ALI

interesting point

>Hitler retakes the land stolen from Germany after WW1 quickly and with little bloodshed
>all the other strong countries declare war on him for this 'crime'
>fight him for 6 years destroying their empires and killing millions of their own people for the cause
>blame the whole tragedy on Hitler

>American

>born cassius clay
try again my man

fuck off with this /asp/-tier garbage

Fitness is fitness, user. We have people here on Veeky Forums that think they're experts at spotting natty and unnatural physiques. This proves that there's actually much more uncertainty than people think. You can be built and natty and you can also roid and be DYEL. This is a grim reminder.

He did no such thing. Why blame the savior for the sins of the Jews?

uh mate, he deliberately killed english civilians with air raids
you might want to step out of your delusion

churchill was an old fool, had he joined hitler we would be colonising mars right now

fuck winston

>other leaders had nothing to do with the bombs dropped on German cities

Also take note he didn’t do that until Britain declared war, retarded frog poster.

BOMBER HARRIS DO... oh wait...

kill the filthy anglo

You can't reason with these people. If they were reasonable, they wouldn't make such asinine arguments in the first place.
>Hitler wasn't responsible for his own actions
Take responsibility for your own life. Get your house in order. Stop living with resentment and anger and hate. Take care of your family. Set goals and pursue them. Your infatuation with Hitler won't bring you happiness or fulfillment, nor sustain you in times of trouble.

>projecting this hard

Well done, Veeky Forums.

Hitting the natty limit must suck balls. Imagine hitting your body's potential in your late 20s, only to push yourself in the gym as hard as you can every single day, every single week, every single bulk and cut, only to maintain the strength and muscle you already have.

Hitler was allies with Muslims. Google "Muslim nazi"

Blame fucking /pol/. You can't post about anybody with a non-Anglo name without attracting a bunch of Hitler dindus. It's ridiculous.

He was also allies with the Soviet commies - until he wasn't. Means to an end.

Hitler could have held Europe and North Africa and had the Mediterranean as his lake, if only he was willing to cooperate with Stalin. But nooo, he had to sperg out.

>uh mate, he deliberately killed english civilians with air raids
The English deserved it, and are the only people in Europe that deserve everything you are grtting.

>OH NO NO NO NONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i can hear the raspy laugh in my head

Yeah, all Hitler wanted was to become the undisputed military power in Europe and aggressively expand into other sovereign nations.
Why would anyone have a problem with that

? He's quintessentially British

Stay mad Hans. Don't you have a cuck shed to be sitting in?

>uh mate, he deliberately killed english civilians with air raids
Bri'ish education.

Question: Why would he? Germans aren't Brits - they usually don't have fun killing what they deem as innocents.

Blame libtards for being triggered to insanity by a dead man.
If it wasn't for those emotional idiots, it would just be a waste of time for the poster.

No, I'm blaming you. I made a thread about steroids and you idiots started posting about Hitler because you got triggered over the name Mohammed. This whole thing started because you're a sensitive snowflake who triggers hard everytime he sees a Muslim.

>Why would he?
Surely you're not suggesting that the photos and videos of the air raids are fakes. They happened. It's a matter of indisputable record.

stay mad mohammed

Nope. Only white people can be British.

>Surely you're not suggesting that the photos and videos of the air raids are fakes. They happened. It's a matter of indisputable record.
Oh, how could I ever think Brits faking stuff? We all know you island monkeys have an impeccable record of being fair and honest always.

I'm white as the snow, buddy. Watching my blue-eyed, blonde daughter eat some Froot-Loops. I'm just able to get through the day without screeching over brown people. Seek help, you miserable little wretch.

>This whole thing started because you're a sensitive snowflake who triggers hard everytime he sees a Muslim.

daaaammmmmnnnnn hahahaha he took the right's insult (snowflake) AND USED IT AGAINST 'EM

/POL/ NAZIS BTFO

>Holocaust denial has evolved into WWII denial
... And it's kind of amazing.

I don't even browse pol nor do I post anything pro hitler but you faggots are the reason why these guys keep posting because you keep replying to them are you fucking new or something just stop replying to everything you see you faggot

Its funny, because youre just as fucked as the continentals.

Why do Arabs and North Africans have such limited name selection? There's 4 possible first names and maybe 8 last names.

You're right that (You)s feed them, but you're also naive to suggest that refusing to engage with them will make them go away. This is Veeky Forums. The site is designed to boost content that gets replies, so it always has and always will attract and reward people who post nonsense that grabs attention. I ignore 99% of the off topic /pol/ posting I see and it's never slowed down or gone away.

Each poster is responsible for what he posts. I didn't make anybody reply to my OP. They chose to come to my thread, chose to post in it, and chose to write about Hitler instead of the thread topic. I'm holding them responsible for that because they are ultimately responsible. They ruin every board they infest. I honestly wish it was a bannable offense so I could just report it and be done with it.

Look at some pro rock climbers, they can do weighted one armed pullups but look like your average guy wearing a sweater. They're athletes not bodybuilders you autist.

you wot? Even most of the "christian" names come from aramaic or some middle eastern language.

also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_name#Arabic_names_and_their_biblical_equivalent

someone's pmsing today lmao

whiter than you muhammad

>British
Yeah, no. He’s about as British as Syrian food. Which is to say not at fucking all.

>Trenbolone is commonly used by veterinarians as a muscle mass builder
And yet he's completely can't-bench-the-bar DYEL. You cannot defend this.

maybe, just maybe, did it cross your mind that it doesn't "slow down" it's because it's true?

truth is a powerful meme, user. De-programming yourself is hard, I know. But once you see it, you can't unsee it.

maybe he was doing some shit like sarms for stamina endurance

>america is the same as bongland

>playing the trombone

And yet he's an olympian athlete, far above any level of competetion 99.9% will ever try in their life.

Unlikely, basement dweller.
FUCK. OFF. You're not describing truth. You're describing the persuasiveness of message repetition. You're literally convincing yourself of bullshit by exposing yourself to bullshit on loop.
Read the text at the bottom. It was tren, a mass builder.

>he's an Olympian athlete
Not anymore (^:

disgusting, pudgy doughboy

C O P E
O
P
E

there you go, triggered again.

persuasiveness of message repetition? you mean like the hundrends of films, books, magazines, shows and articles about the holocaust they shove down our throat daily?

why do we never hear about holodomor? More people died there. What about the fire bombings of Dresden? Why is it illegal to even publicly question the veracity of the holocaust in many european countries, to the point people get imprisoned?

really gets your spaghetti boiling.

Because BTFO real life shitposts is gratifying, I guess.

And you need a hobby. I've never seen hundreds of movies, articles, etc. about the Holocaust. No doubt they exist, but I consume the media I want and I've consumed maybe, at most, a dozen such Holocaust-related items. I've seen way more episodes of DBZ than I have news segments about WWII. You're in a prison of your own making.

Or stay forever triggered. You've got a nice safe space over at

alright, chaim :^)

>literally roiding for this

>mods think they can stop the red pilling

Mods=gods

All the smart muslims died in bagdad

No, this just proves that no one's natty anymore more then anything.

>The site is designed to boost content that gets replies
>it always has and always will attract and reward people who post nonsense that grabs attention
Posting bumps the thread dumbass, not the individual posts. You're complaining about shitposters bumping your thread.

>mohammed
>british

literally current year

>oh no no no no

Is there a more soy expression ?

You're mistaken. Reddit promotes agreeable content and hides divisive content because of their vote system. By contrast, Veeky Forums promotes divisive content because all it takes to move a thread to page 1 is a bump and divisive content attracts bumps more than agreeable content does. Reddit is designed to get upvotes. Veeky Forums is designed to get replies.
>posting bumps the threads, not posting
Just stop.

>reddit is designed to get upvotes

implying it's not a giant hugbox where real discussion can't take place. When a subject is inflammatory, it literally gets downvoted en-masse by shills, sjws and general retards instead of promoting debate.

the only thing that reddit is designed for is creating false consensus.

hell even Veeky Forums is garbage in that way. Veeky Forums's /pol/ is a disgrace, modded to fuck. Other chans have a lot freer enviroments.

Given that it doesn't come from a soyboy, I'd say no.

blame the kikes for flooding my country with paki scum

Wait he's dead?

Go back to Siberia.

'Test the average man by asking him to listen to a simple sentence which contains one word with associations to excite his prejudices, fears, or passions—he will fail to understand what you have said and reply by expressing his emotional reaction to the critical word.' —Aleister Crowley.

/pol/ in a nutshell.

>implying it's not a giant hugbox where real discussion can't take place.
That's what I said.
>When a subject is inflammatory, it literally gets downvoted en-masse
That's what I said.
>the only thing that reddit is designed for is creating false consensus.
As I said, it's designed to reward agreeable content (by highlighting it) and punish divisive content (by hiding it). You aren't disputing anything I've said, but you're framing your post as a dispute. Brainlet?
>hell even Veeky Forums is garbage in that way. Veeky Forums's /pol/ is a disgrace, modded to fuck.
Pure delusion. /pol/ doesn't suck because of overzealous mods. /pol/ sucks because it's on Veeky Forums, where people are at nearly unlimited liberty to post whatever they want and that liberty, it turns out, is primarily used to fuel a race to the bottom in terms of shitposting. /pol/ sucks by choice.

>'Test the average man by asking him to listen to a simple sentence which contains one word with associations to excite his prejudices, fears, or passions—he will fail to understand what you have said and reply by expressing his emotional reaction to the critical word.' —Aleister Crowley.
>/pol/ in a nutshell.

I don't think it's like that, at all. I've had the most controversial discussions over at infinity /pol/ than any other chan. If anything, take a look at this very thread: reactions to posts like
get only emotional replies, never addressing the content. I think brainwashed people tend to react just like in your Alister Crowley quote.

>british olympian
>british
>mohammed
Hahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha brits btfo.

Aaaaaaand Q.E.D. I win. You lose. Play again?

Don't bully my man Muhammad Ali!
He was alpha and he is a goal physique for me.

you're literally proving my point.

>British olympian
>Muhammed Ali

Sorry I'm late
>BRITISH OLYMPIAN MUHHAMAD
*INHALES*

>Hated race mixing and fighting in ZOG wars
Was he, dare I say it? /OURGUY/?

The left has zero creative ability. They just use other peoples content for their "memes"

QUADS OF TRUTH

Racists BTFO

can the same not be said for the right? you need only look at this thread for evidence. both sides of the political spectrum have grown stagnant when it comes to memes because they're too vitriolic towards one another.

He literally proved my point, though. He saw a news article about steroid use in the OP, got distracted by a single word in that article that excited his fear and passion (Mohammed), and emotionally responded to the word that triggered him instead of responding to the true subject of the OP.

Q E D
E
D

I won.

Top right article doesn’t exist, stop posting this it discredits is.

>tren negatively affect cardio