How long would it take for me to get really Veeky Forums without roids?

How long would it take for me to get really Veeky Forums without roids?

How do you expect anyone to be able to answer that?

You can't, you don' have the skeletal structure required.

this

what does that even mean?

you hit pretty much 80-90% of your genetic potential in 1-2 years of lifting.

means start shopping for dresses and make up

In two months you should be able to compete in bodybuilding events as a mass monster. If you cannot reach this point you are a genetic failure and should accept your fate as a beta male provider.

bad genetics. I wouldn't even bother trying to get fit

1g test
1g tren

14 weeks, no pct, a bit of estrogen will do you good

bump

No matter what all roidfags and morons claim, building muscle (as in hypertrophy) is a process that takes many years.
This is pretty visible if you look back 100 years, when everyone was natty. All strongmen at circus/carnivals and in events used to be 40+ years old.
If they were any younger they were also a fat fuck, because ability to add muscles usually goes hand in hand with the ability to put on fat.

So depending on your stupid definition "really fit" it will take anything from 6 months to 15 years of serious training and eating. The progress from year to year is so small that most give up, but it all adds up for the very few who doesn't.

You look pathetic. Don't even bother starting out.

6 years

20 years

Don't listen to the retarded frauds here

If you work hard and have good nutrition you can get fucking big. If you work really hard and eat clean you can get ottermode in 1-2 years

frame size corresponds to genetic potential for muscle gains without roids

How much impact does that have though? I had a very similar build to OP and have been working out for six weeks, definitely noticeable and look a hell of a lot better than OP or than I did beforehand. I'm not ripped by any means but I'd like to think if I kept at it for a couple more years I'd look more than ok

>that faggy closed grip on the left hand

Hmm a year I would say.

*meant six months

Your shoulders are not wide and your arms are too long, you'll never make it buddy, don't even bother trying to lift

I started around 9months ago with a similar body, only with more fat since I guess I'm a bit older

The gains are really subtle since I have other thing going on in my life (you should lift and eat seriously to get fast gains with a skinny body). So I guess I'll have some sort of a "fit" body in about 3 to 5 years, and even then I know I will look anything close to the roids fags and people with better genetics in general

So for us the gains are mostly psychological: I proved myself I could have self discipline and overall I'm way happier about my decisions in life. Sure I still don't like what I see in mirror in the morning but at least there are small changes and I don't hate myself for not taking care of my body

So keep it up faggot, it's all about discipline and long term commitment. If you can't deal with homo telling you that you'll never make it then just quit already like you did your entire life

Am I also a lost cause like op?

Listen to this man!

It means it's bullshit and he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Structure tells nothing about his muscles' response to workouts.

can you post body? i have a frame similar to op and im not getting a lot of results off gear despite already having a 370ish wilks

the muscles will grow but the way their connected and the bones underneath them are very small and frail, theres a reason people like jonnie candito or layne norton exist, another great example is how women get half the strength of men but dont even look 1/100th the size

1,85 years
2,(3) years

guys i want to note though that you both have very narrow hips, you could pass off as a sexy guitar fuckboy in a few years or less

As long as it takes you to read the sticky

One single week of intense exercise will make you ripped. It takes a very strict schedule though.

I currently do 5x5 pull-ups everyday. Is that enough to look decent in 6 months? I'm the 2nd guy btw.

6 months if you try.

SCOOBYYYY OOOOooOOOOoooOO

DIDNT MEEEAAAN TO INJECT TREN!!

Yup

>comic book related material on your walls
for sure

SOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y