Manlets by country

Ok guys why do you stress yourself so much about height? It’s only about being 1-2 inches or so above the average to be considered average by girls. Though if you’re from the Netherlands or some shit and you’re 5 foot smth you might as well kill yourself. I’m Romanian and I’m 6 foot which ain’t that tall on Veeky Forums but in Romania I’m quite above the average.

Posting for Europe cause Amerimutts vary too much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AF6raLEP0sE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>oh look another height thread

All the immigrants are bringing the average in Norway down. I'm 183cms (6ft) and I feel short wherever I go.

195cm
sweden

194/6'4 Hungarian here. Yet in high school I had two other ppl with the same height(out of 15 guys)

6'1.5 in Latvia im young so i hope i can still grow to 6,4 because even though im above average i get height mogged daily

>immigrants are bringing the average in Norway down
shouldn't you feel taller then?

Wait they’re bringing it up or down? How are you feeling short of short people come to your country wtf

I don't spend time around immigrants. Only whites.

>177cm
>sweden
Feels fucking bad man
Goddamn jew mom that brought me down to manlet standards

>tfw Austrian and 1.78

> what did he mean by this

>Hungarian
>173
Also, England is 177? I have been to Birmingham and everybody was something like 6'2" or 6'4", hell, even women were taller than me, like 6' at least.

Why? Are you racist?

Can confirm

of course

S D J U D E N
D
J
U
D
E
N

remov :(
Atleast I don't look like a jew, I'm blonde haired, blue eyed and I don't have signs of a jew nose

>tfw Austrian and 1.94

shorter people have more and better characters

name one person who is tall that has a notable character

stop that reddit spacing faggot

>Germany
>1.81
The girls, maybe.

>tfw 6' in italy
>literally unironically a manlet when I go out during weekends
Why the FUCK are normies so tall lads

playing video games stunts your growth

>tfw 190 Spain

TFW, when you are average in most things, and height is one of them.
>Finland, 180 cm.

>No data on the balkan countries
((((They)))) don't want you to know who the real chads are
I'm 190cm tall and it's not really that special here.

Wew lad thank god i wasted my life vidyaing so I could stop at 6'7 otherwise who knows what kinda turbo lanklet I'd end up being

5'5"/1,68m

I'm gonna be honest here, it sucks. People who say height doesn't matter that much are partially correct, because it's only if you are average or up, if you are shorter than average you can expect to be treated differently because of it, and people looking to start shit with you will always pick on you about it because they will want to make you feel insecure and defeated.
While I was shopping for groceries the other day a bunch of cuties passed by me and they were all my height.
>But user, it's not that bad, at least they were the same height as you.
I'm 100% sure none of them was older than 14, and I'm 25.

Having said that, it's also not the end of the world like other insecure short guys and memesters on Veeky Forums pretend it is. I still date, I still get laid with attractive women and I have a somewhat successful life, granted that I have good facial aesthetics and I'm wealthy, but you have to play with the cards you have been dealt.

I can't help but to think that if I was tall, with the face, frame and money that I have now, I'd be slaying left and right. Being rich and good looking while short just doesn't feel right.

>Be me
>5'5
>total MAN
>alpha wolf
>cherokee bastard
>I am the alpha
>I will crush every challenge I face
>join me

youtu.be/AF6raLEP0sE

The average counts old people too, younger people is usually taller

168 cm is 5'6"....

How small was your school/town if there were only 15 guys in the school?

I'm below 170 cm hhaahhahah what a joke fuck

strange, im just one cm taller then you and i can't remember anyone starting shit with me. I got a friend that is 194cm and he gets in fights all the time.

he means immigrants are bringing the number in op's pic related and if you only included the heights of white people it would be higher

>only 1.73
>live in Canada
A-at least I’m taller than the girls here

im 1,80 in manlet goblin land aka south america
feels good

>hungarian average
>1,76

>me
>1,77

bb manlet pit

Found the bozgor. Go back to Mongolia.

>9gag

shit wrong pic

6'4" burger

Do I have to go to Europe to find tall chicks? Don't want to waste my seed on a womanlet and have manlet kids who resent me.

ah. fellow 56 percenter

I meant high school class
obviously I can't count the people of a whole school eith my height

>tfw 6 cm below average

>tfw 178 swede

>181cm Dutch

old men drag down the average

>hungary
>1,76

>r*mania
>1,72

when they will learn?

try being 168

Lithuanian 186cm and happy. Not a manlet but also not a freak that cant sit properly on the bus.

You have my sympathies.

literally me

Dinaric masterrace reporting in. 190cm aswell and feel like a manlet sometimes. My little brother is 12 and is already 191, my dad is 196.

Op has meme statistics, people from balkan are one of the tallest in the world

>tfw 176 in Norway

>average at home
>manlet in western europe

mom is 1.60, could've been worse

They are tall, but you have to look at the country averages. Nobody cares about some cherry picked region.

I am portuguese and i am 1.85m (6'1 for amerigburgers) so i feel like a giant.

Still a lanklet tough

>tfw 178cm dutch
i'll never know what it's like to be a big boy

>185
>lanklet
just lift breh.

194 cm in western europe, usually taller than easily 95% of men atleast in public but in my gym I am upper average at best. Why the fuck are there so many lanklets at the gym? I saw some literal 210 cm guy with noodle arms a week ago at the gym, he looked like slenderman. Probably had marfans or something like that

zelfde, treurige gang van zaken.

gains zijn alleen wel makkelijker te zien.

>tfw Australian and 1.88
>live on Chadshine Coast and still feel short-average

tja, waren gains maar alles in het leven. ten minste zijn we nog ietsjes langer dan de meeste vrouwen.

Neuk mijn schijt op

The fuck do they eat in Europe so literally everyone is 185+?

Hi mit

unironically potatoes. Far superior to wheat based products

Same in the netherlands. I dont compare myself to them so i dont really feel tall at 6'7

5'5" is 165cm

Or does he have a sensible mind or bad experiences?

>1.65 m
>below average even on my third world shithole country

Funny how the countries with thw highest average are also the ones most highly targeted with shitskin immigration.

>170cm
Taller than most girls, shorter than most men
R-right?

1.90m/6.25ft
northern european mutt

Just reminding everybody that if you are over 1.75 m you are literally not adding anything to the table. Also you are more likely to die from thrombosis and since your brain will be less properly circulated by blood you are most likely also dumber.Just a reminder, take no offense my sticc-"man" friends.

Dutch 196cm

milk

This is pure bullshit, Northern Chinese and Northern Indians (South Asians) were often counted to the tallest races in the 1900s.
The modern height differences have mainly to do with nutrition and will most likely not exist in this form in 20-30 years.

[citation needed]

What the fuck is wrong with the guy on the right's arm?

>mfw spic
>mfw taller than a nordic
feels good

>calling yourself a spic

>The modern height differences have mainly to do with nutrition

I'm not buying this bullshit. Asians easily outlive you by 20 years and they age a lot better. Their diet with fish and rice and not overating is healthier than anything in the west.
Height has been increasing for the same reason breast size has been increasing. The shit-ton of hormones in water and food. There is a reason why many western born asians are the same height as white people. Look at how many lanky 13 year old kids are and how many people in college still have a babyface at 20.
This nutrition meme is to people who have been nearly starved to death in shit conditions.

Physical Anthropology books that still list subraces are your go to source. In the older ones almost all North-European types were described as "medium height" (170-175 cm) with Dinaric being an exception. Northern Chinese types and Sikhs for example were often classified as medium-to large stature (175-180+). This was noted by C.S. Coon because the Sikh soldiers were often taller than their English counterparts (that were mostly their officers).

It's not a meme. These races will most likely catch up again once they get sufficient nutrition, also keep in mind that average is not the same as median.

Just some quick googling.

>indian
>desperately clinging on to any hope of not being inferior

Checks out.

Not Indian, it's just a fact that not even 100 years ago they used to be at least the same stature or even taller. Why is your blatant racism getting in the way of facts breh?

>Via 9gag.com
Oh boi

I dont think they need to catch up nor that there is a race between them. Asians are smarter on average and black people are stronger than whites. So should we "catch up" to them?
There is no point of arguing about billions of people who have nothing to do with you, focus on yourself.

The point is 1. averages are meaningless because there are taller and shorter types by default, this relates mostly to your body type. and 2. the height differences that we see currently will not remain the same , especially chinks are seeing enormous height gains currently and Indians will catch up sooner or later as well.
My point is that the height differences used to be reversed not too long ago. How asians being smarter and blacks being stronger has anythjing to do with this idk

are you stupid the northern europeans are still taller than southern europeans and they both eat the same shit

As I stated before, average heights are completely meaningless because your potential height relates mostly to your body type not necessarily to your race (which can contain many different body types often). Pyknomorphic types are always shorter and stockier whereas leptomorphic types can grow very tall potentially with the right nutrition.

There won't be a catch up because people are simply different. Hollands are taller than french people and both are developed countries with people having acess to proper nutrition

It's already happening. These averaged heights are completely meaningless. You need to compare for example leptomorphic people with access to perfect nutrition with the same types from each race/region/country.

then why are you saying the races will catch up, some outliners dont mean the races will catch up
if you look at the usa the latino indio descendants are still shorter than the germanic americans, one or another outliner doesnt make this irrelevant, there are clear differences between races, maybe the indians are tall i dont know about them