youtu.be/SaYX-7emO4U?t=2m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mirin those sticc legs

Pfft like 100lb
I just started

335lb

take 3 of those plates off and you've got mine
>tfw 5'0 girl

wow 3 plates. what was working out for 6 months like?

i did 1.75 pl8s

youtu.be/SaYX-7emO4U?t=2m34s

this is Veeky Forums bro, everyone pulls 500lbs and was able to do so within a year of lifting why do you even need to make a thread to ask

Been stuck on 425 for a few weeks now @ 175-180 BW.

>feelsbadman.tiff

What does your vagina smell like? After workout and before if you don't mind.

Not mine, some guys at the gym

stopped at 200kg at 70kg bodyweight. havent diddied for 6 months now. kinda bored with it

kek

depending on if your lockout or your start is the problem, rack pulls, leg curls, and deficit partials helped me a ton.

190kg

I train deadlifts once every couple of months.

you need to hit at least 4 plates or you are a twink

>200 @70
thats actually real fucking nice
you arent lying on the internet user, are you?

bout tree fiddy fi

Hit 3 pl8s this week. Been a goal of mine for a while. STarted at 1 pl8

no. diddy is my bestest lift out of all the big 3. i am a total benchlet (only 40kg 5x5).

I've never actually tested my 1rm. I did 225 6x4 yesterday though

how the fuck have you trained up to a 200kg DL with a 40 kg bench..?

I was at 435x1 before I stopped deadlifting all together. Weigh 180 lbs.

Probably like lmao2pl8

I don’t really go over 2 plate
When I first started lifting I’d hit legs every other day because it was only lifts I was good at. Got to 2 plate squat and 3 plate deadlift in 6 months then realized I could only bench 155 and all of pants stopped fitting

Got memed into a bro split by people on here but have made v. good progress on physique and hit legs once or twice a week

Also got in a car accident that fucked my back so don’t want to push too hard

bench is a meme

Oddly enough both have been issues at different weights.

I did start incorporating rack pulls and deficits in the last 3-4 weeks, didn't think about the legs as much as I should have though.

When you say deficit partials, what % of the lift are you doing?

230 lbs dl
started at 130 and been at it for about 10 months so even though it's still not much I'm pretty happy with it

kek
200 is impresive. But I checked strength standarts for 70kg and its about the same level i am right now.
Still impressive

Same des~

>just started lifting today
>literally can only deadlift 50kg x 5
>or 60kg x 1

Do sets of 5

i unironically pull 500 and it's not even impressive

took me 2 years though

3pl8s+

Stalling at 2.5pl8 due to grip strength failing so I’m taking more time to improve grip

He's on the SS

Last week I PR'd with a deadlift of 60kg.
Only 40kg off bodyweight
BOOYEAH

holy shit you must be fucking a skinny ultramanlet lmao

>only males uses the internet

L-London?

what are you talking about
there are no females on the internet

175kg/386lbs after six months of lifting.

170kg

250 lbs :(

375lbs x 5

455 x 1

2 years of lifting, 3 months of deadlifting and i do 3pl8 for 3 to 5 reps, depending on my energy levels

just use wraps, grip strength is a meme

if your grip is failing before 3pl8s that's a problem

>only JUST started deadlifting
>realize that I hurt my lower back in 45 degree leg press
>deadlifting anything over 100kg leaves my lower back in pain for the next 20 minutes
fugg

how come you started so late? back issues?

>that webm

Get the fuck off my board roastie

I know this gym. Tygervalley virgin active right OP?

>4
whats 20 kg in American?

I plan to get to 2 pl8 (5 rep) this week or next. I'm close.

25 kgs but 10 reps 5 sets. unironically have awesome gains

176 lbs (2pl8 in kg), started lifting like 2 weeks ago

How much is he pulling?

I deathlift like 130 kilo but uhmmmmm my grip is like SO weak xD

2pl8 is is 225 lbs

This may be satire but holy fuck its true for me, i can easily pull 100+ with decent form after some months of exercise (probably because i am bulking and i do a FUCKTON of heavy farmer walks or rows) but holy fuck my hands are literally burning.

Can you sell me your panties after a deadlift session?

310x10 the last time

I started Blaha's 5x5 routine in October after diddling with stronglifts as a starter before, I'm at 2.5 pl8 now. Aiming for 5x 3pl8 before the 6 month mark, think I'll make it.

5pl8

In the offchance that you're not trolling: You have to count the bar. 2 plate is 80kg in plates but also a 20kg bar, so 100kg.

Fuck off this thread isn't for you

Lmao 2 plate.

once a week

>me2 lmao2pl8

I spotted you taking the pic OP. Lookin thicc and solid, don't worry I won't rape your bussy.

Me too, it just started to get hard at around 315

435. Currently trying to reach 500 after my cut is over. 180lbs btw

I've got a mental block at 385 (3pl8+35).

I start to doubt myself when I set up for it and then I don't get the forceful tight pull at the start. 365 I can do like 3x3+ no struggle.

I bet if someone didn't tell me it was 385 I'd do it easily. How do you get over a mental block like that?

fatass detected

Home gym fag here. Once I got a bit above 1.5xBW deads and it got pretty hard I started to feel like I would be risking injury if i tried to get to 4pl8 on my own with no expert advice. Thoughts?

By focusing on the next big goal. Trouble at 385? Think about how close that is to 415 and amp up to pull it. It all gets a lot easier when you stop thinking about the weight you're currently pulling when you're focused on the next goal weight.

How's your grip?
Your body/brain won't pull what your hands can't hold.
Gj getting to 385 though.

I got to 4pl8 without any expert help. Just wear a belt if you're uneasy about it and if you feel your back rounding at all on the lift then stop and lower the weight. Just make sure your form is good.

It depends fatass

work up in singles from 365 and just add 2,5 or 5 lbs per set, if you can do a clean 380 then you'll know that you can do 385

Solid. Overhand ~325, mixed hasn't failed yet - no chalk.
Am I also doing too much at my max? I'll do 3pl8 x5, 345 x3, 365x3 then try 385.

I haven't lifted in 15 months, this thread inspired me to go try 3pl8 right now. Will report back.

yea I too pull 200kg and bench less, 32,5kg 1rep max

Just did 350x10 yesterday, no pauses between reps. Getting closer to 5pl8, we're all gonna make it lads.

that's 1.5 pl8

~300lbs for 1rm
but i started deadlifting in Au

yes... dude lets hang out

what.. i doubt you even saw me, im covert, a gym ninja

Yesterday I did 4x8 at 405.
My maximum is 505. I’ve been lifting for 6 years though, even though I don’t train strength deadlift is bound to go up if you train with any seriousness for anything athletic.
Your DL is good, OP, as long as you’re doing it safely, having fun, and making progress in areas in which you’re trying to progress

1.5 pl8. Just got back into Veeky Forums

Just don’t have that mental block

Was at 180kg/400lbs.

But then I've got my right ass muscle hurt during some other stupid sport shit, I don't even know how or when it exactly happened. Now I am back to 160kg.

I dunno dude I never use a belt or anything I just maintain inter-abdominal pressure and am conscious about not rounding my back

180kg for 5 reps raw double overhand

I did 5pl8 x5 on Friday. Hoping for 6pl8 x1 im the next few weeks

Like 315 lbs. just started though and I’m a 5’6” dood

440 as of 6 months ago, took a break and now hammering away at George Leeman's PROM Deadlift Program. Shit is awesome so far, my back is inflating like a cobra and I hit 345x10 off a 2" deficit last week. 1/1 would recommend program.

Looked like 5 pl8 to me

Steve harvey