Is there any way to stop whey from forming clumps?

Is there any way to stop whey from forming clumps?

Other urls found in this thread:

thermomix.vorwerk.co.uk/
amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, shake it longer

>using a shaker
just make it with a mug and spoon and add a little milk to dissolve it and swirl it around a lot and keep adding milk

add more liquid

Get better powder
Use water instead
Shake it more

Shake harder

Shake it more or use a blender.

use a blender

>mixing whey with water

>how can I blend some stuff?

uh use a blender

Looks like puke

Omg, whey is from pus and blood containing milk, milk that is produced by cows who are RAPED by humans and forced to produce more cows to bring on their milk production. It's perpetual raped slave labour and completely unnatural something something.

>Just use a nutriblast dipshit

whey without soy lecithin powder clumps more

>add only 1/4 shaker water and only 1 scoop.
>I emphasize this part, put the water in first, THEN the whey. Very important to put the water in first. So, put the water in first.
>shake it real HARD, choke that bitch like you're hatefucking your ex
>fill with water/milk/cream/lard/whatever fits your macros man I'm not your mom
>give it another 2 second shake just to equalize the thickness and flavor everywhere otherwise you get two gulps thicc shake and the rest is water
>If you want 2 scoops, do 2 shakes. If you put 2 scoops in 1 shake, they clump. There's a reason the serving size is 30 and not 60 grams, you think (((they))) don't want you to use it up faster and buy more? But if you put the wrong serving and let it clump, you'll leave a bad review and they've lost a customer

You can get a magic bullet for like 25$.

also water temp, if your water is warm it will clump. Its also why you dont use warm water to clean cum just fyi

Buy better whey.
Mine is a bit more expensive than normal and I can make a shake by just stirring. It's worth the money.

If you can't afford it, eat cooked eggs or just shake longer/mix it. 4 eggs are like 25g protein + all acids, vitamins and fats for $1.25. (Eco-friendly and chicken friendly eggs that is, you can get way cheaper ones if you have to).

wait what?

am i supposed to use something other than water?

Milk, unless you want to be a twink.

get a shaker with a strainer in it

>Use water instead

You're an animal

Soy lecithin

>milk

i don't want to expose my body to rbgh, also i prefer not smelling like shit. so no thanks

I will not finance the diary industry by buying their products.

Cutting fag here - always used water and kinda used to it now. Doesn't taste as nice as with milk granted but after an hour of weights despite having chugged down enough water to kill a giraffe, it still tastes pretty decent - and it does the job which is the important thing.

Let it warm up slightly

isn't there milk raise estrogen? lol jokes on you dummy stupid

if ur gonna do that might aswell buy unflavored natural whey and swallow it down without tasting desu and you save yourself the 30% in additives

>isn't there milk raise estrogen? lol jokes on you dummy stupid

user please
We’re in a global milk surplus
Milk prices are dropping every day
Those farmer have families they need to feed

Great argument.

I don't give a shit about farmers who voluntarily work for the diary/meat industry.

This is your logic:
>oh those poor hitmen ;-;
>who is going to feed their families when people won't murder each other :,(
>please respect my right to murder whoever I want because this will keep some jobs

fuck off with your bullshit

should've listened to Rich fucking Piano

always
put
the
water
in
first

only use cold water btw

>doesn't want to support the dairy industry
>drinks whey
???

i was only pretending to be retarded

>rbgh
had to google this, you burgers are on some next level GMO shit

Put the whey powder in first.

Add a little water/milk stirring it well with a fork

Once it forms a thick paste add a little more water/milk and stir again - continue doing so until you've added all your water/milk.

Finally add shaker ball/bottle grid to bottle and replace cap and shake well.

Clump free everytime.

Your powder is just shit

>Waterfags

Mmm yeah i love having water in my cereal as well. Water goes so well with oats too. Especially how it makes them all clump together in a disgusting clump of watery oat sludge.

Its really worth it to save those 50-150 calories!

Use soy/almond/rice milk. As much as people like to meme on here, soy doesnt actually have any estrogenic properties unless you're drinking literally gallons of it. One shake per day is going to make no difference.

Get yourself something like this fool

Don't add liquid to it

Do what you do in cooking when thickening a sauce with a starch, pre-mix the power with a small amount of liquid and a spoon until it is all saturated. Then add that mix to the bulk of the liquid and shake.

agreeing with you until that soy part shoo shoo gains goblin

pour it slowly into a hand blender cup of water that is already being blended, so it never has that moment of getting wet in still water, when it forms clumps.

I train early in the morning so I prepare my bottles before going to bed and I put them in the fridge for the night.

This is the most homosexual comment I have read today in this board.

This this this

>Very important to put the water in first.
Agree with this.

milk is full of estrogen and other hormones necessary for a baby cow to grow

Whey is made more ethically than milk

Most correct answer.

Add just a little bit of water/milk/semen then stir it into a smooth sludge. Then add the rest of your preferred liquid

buy a better one

Make sure it doesnt get humid. I have noticed that when the bag is "fresher" it seems to mix better. I can only assume this is due to humidity in the bag over time.

Whey is made from milk

all these non Veeky Forums retards
>pour whey powder in a bowl
>add in a spoonful of oil/melted butter/peanut butter/milk whatever the fuck you want
>mix with spoon for form paste
>add to blender
the end.

Milk works best but I don't give a fuck what you morons do.

i put protein in water when i was fasting before communion, gross i never do that unless i have good reason to do so

you are mom

>57 replies
>only 3 know anything
lmaoooo
Veeky Forums really is just a bunch of meathead idiots

Three stirs:
1) whey in cup, no water. This gets rid of most big and medium clumps
2) whey + small amount of water. Gets rid of small clumps
3) whey + regular water amount. Make sure everything is mixed right.

I've tried to do just step #2 and #3 as a lot of people say, but I've found that step #1 is necessary.

I actually use one of these dumb things. Mixes 2 scoops easily. They only cost about 7 bucks on amazon.

nigger

>rice milk
does this taste like rice pudding? does it taste good at all? Look for an alternative to normal milk because of hormones, almond because shit taste, and soy because soy

This.
That vibroboi will stop anything from forming clumps.

I make 60g shakes all the time, sometimes even 70. If you use a decent powder, it shouldn't clump. Only the cheapest brands clump from my experience, with all the rest just add 2 scoops into a half filled shaker, shake the fuck out of it, add another half and you're set.

thermomix.vorwerk.co.uk/

The only real solution.

Whey and casein powders, canola oil, and tiny amounts of PB.

amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ

You might have a point, only thing is I've read too often about people on here saying unflavoured is vomit-inducing. Dunno, might try and get my hands on a small sample or something next time I order to just try it.

I've been using unflavored for over a year, no regrets here. You can make a real nice taste out of fresh ingredients instead

nah it has no taste, maybe a little bit like powder milk

Who uses warm water on whey?

what about baby bulls though

Cringe

Im genuinely surprised how many people dont use water...especially on a cut. Whey tastes fine with water, quit being soy boys.

this

This is what worked for me.

Pour a little bit of milk, then add the powders and then add the rest of the milk, then shake real hard. You'll never get clumps.

if the powder is high enough quality it mixes just fine and tastes perfectly alright with just water. i fucking wish i could pound down a bunch of milk but i'm cutting and it would add like 8729292 extra calories i don't need

i use a blender

Shit dissolves better in hot water you know

I-i do...

tastes better than milk

>quit being soy boys.
And here inlies why you retarded never should have started usimg this insult.
Welcome to the new cuck insult evwryone

You should be able to get your protein in your diet unless you are lazy or retarded. Whey should really only be there when you fuck up and are already almost at your TDEE and are really short on protein because you spent all day eating pizza and drinking beer.

I stopped using the blender ball because the internet said I was a faggot to need it. I still use blender bottles because they seal well, but I noticed that it's actually easier to mix without the jewball. I do 2 SCOOPS with about 20oz of water and never have any issue with clumping.

use a little bit of oil. i choose coconut oil for the flavor. maybe 2 tbsp of oil in a full shake helps the solution stay more uniform after being mixed. i personally add half of the water, then the whey and some oil, then add the rest of the water

shake it like a big boy

if little kids can make their chocolate milk you should be able to make a protein shake

Wanna know how I know you're new

milk slows the absorption of protein into the body meaning you don't get the benefit of an instant boost to protein intake starting the anabolism process.

never gonna make it

get a look at this nerd
>still believes in the anabolic window meme

cant bother to find the study but skimmed milk after workouts avoids the post workout carb munchies and i have tested it myself

This

>i've been working out for 2 whole months now
>guys do i fit in yet

no you dont

Because milk itself is sugary as hell.

its only 4g carbs 6g protein 8g fat or something like that and just around 80 kcal per glass its pretty worth it honestly