Wiki says God Arnold used to practice 4-6 hours every day when he was young

Wiki says God Arnold used to practice 4-6 hours every day when he was young.
If it's not a lie - isn't it against everything Veeky Forums teaches?

You have a better ability to recover from long workouts when on the juice

Like work out for 6 hours?

Because no, he did not

old school was different

u know it was bro culture to hang out in the gym. have you see the gold gold gym pics? they literally there all day just joking and talking to each other

Old skool gym times were the best

Dorian Yates used to train for at most an hour a day.

/thread

Not that I'm supporting 100% this, but you got to understand this board is made of fatties beginners that aren't really that strong, which like to preach a certain fat man. While Arnold was a genetically gifted workhorse professional bodybuilder, also it happened he was really strong, don't forget he was also on a ton of PEDs.

He's on roids you numbnuck

a. he probably exagerates and did long sessions every once in a while not everyday ( most athletes, gym bros, normies and even me do that to appear to work harder )
b. Veeky Forums is lazy
c.

pro athletes spend at least that much time lifting/running/doing drills/practice every day, so it doesn't sound out of the realm of possibility
of course, they're all on gear, too

He took his time. Goood time.

It all depends on your level of fitness. If you are noob an hour fucks you up, if you are intermediate you can go longer to hit that feeling of fatigue. If you are advanced you need to train even longer to be able to stress your adapted body enough to make any gains. Get it?

Arnold is on roids since he was 15. That's not possible for a natural lifter.

>Arnold was on roids
>still probably a lie

>trying to apply natty rules to roidmonkeys

on my prime as semi pro athlete I worked out 2.5 hours daily. 4-5 hours is pretty realistic if you are a pro builder

>Arnold is on roids since he was 15

He was born in 1947. Ware roids even there in 1962?

Yes

did your mother drop you on your head as a baby?

anabolic steroids have been around since the 30s or so, possibly sooner, although they were pretty junky. strictly speaking performance enhancers (e.g. amphetamines to enhance performance) have been around even longer

Practise yes like acting etc fucking idiots

Iv read Dorian would train 4 hours a week. Arnie would often do 4 hours over 2 sessions a day

Hm. Interesting.

They also apparently injected "male vigors" taken from the balls of animals and men.
Even surgically implanted animal and human testicles inside of their body in hopes of boosting manhood.