Walk into Veeky Forums

>walk into Veeky Forums
>NIGGAS IFFY UH BLICKY GOT DA SIFFY UH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gen Z keeps pushing this retarded rapper

He's not even that good

Unironically decent, he doesn't just mumble his way out on a good beat he actually has """"""""""""""""""""""""""""bars""""""""""""""""""""""""""

(by bars i mean sentences that kinda make sense)

I swear I lift 100lbs+ more when I listen to 6ix9ine

Really lowering the bar if all you need to be good is just to be coherent

Man, gassing the kikes gets more urgent every day

TEKASHI69 FROM THAT SCUM FUCKIN SQUAD NO DOORS BREAK THE WALLS SCUM GANG TILL I FALL

>walking into fit without headphones

never going to make it.

>unironically decent
Shit taste: The Post

Agreed

This. His aggressivness gets me pumped. Wish he droped the album already

This.

When I worked at a gym occasionally an older person would come up and complain about the music (we had to leave it on the Pop station or generic rock on Sirius)

Tf you dont have headphones or earbuds for? Do you want to listen to shitty speaker music and dudes grunting for an hour and a half?

PUT HIS DICK IN MY BACKBONE AND PASS ME TO HIS BRO

>walk into Veeky Forums
>JIBUN WOOOOO

SEKAI SAE MO KAEEE TEEE SHIMAE SA NAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0

fit theme song

Where the fuck did denzel curry go? I really believe he's one of the rare ones who can save this generation of rappers. Hope he drops something this year

Ugly nigger mutt Ugly nigger mutt Ugly nigger mutt Ugly nigger mutt Ugly nigger mutt Ugly nigger mutt Ugly nigger mutt Ugly nigger mutt

He ruined his chances when he didn’t follow up after getting on the XXL freshman list/cutting off anyone who wasn’t ULT.

Shame,N64 and 32 Zels were amazing

he just signed to a label for like 7.5 million dollars a few days ago. it'll be up soon

And he gets murdered 3 years later?

>niggers

god i hate amerimuts

knowing new york, probably