What's your most embarrassing fitness related moment?

What's your most embarrassing fitness related moment?

I farted

Every time i come here

Got scolded for gym employee for dropping deadlifts, being in socks, and using chalk. I still do the last one.

>Hmm, a shoulder press machine?
>Wow, this feels the exact same as dumbbell shoulder presses, and I can easily alter the weight!
>I should just use machines for all my lifts!

>dropping deadlifts
Planet Fitness?

>PT was joking about reserving power rack
>I actually call to the gym recopnionist to reserve power rack on 3 pm next day

>Complimenting a guy who was doing 27.5kg tricep extensions on the machine
>He told me if I work hard and put in the effort I could get big like him

Gold's actually. But it's cool, I do the eccentric now. And on no other occasion has anyone given me shit for chalk. Wouldn't have happened if I weren't dropping diddlies (on the floor, mind you, not the platform).

>collapsed on 100 lb squat
>2 gym bros behind me try to hold back laughter

the only day i do circuit training an old fat lady that only does steady state cardio lashed out at me for not using a towel because i was sweating too much

I pooped just a little bit during squats once
It wasn’t too bad because it was just a little pebble but l did stop midset to go finish it

You're welcome

I sharted while maxing diddlies on Vyvanse. I'm a biggish dude who can bench over 3pl8 and I shat myself pulling a single at just 385. Now that's embarrassing

Thats it???

The autism is strong with this one

I shit myself setting a new max squatting. It was like the space shuttle took off if powered by Taco Bell and the local sewage treatment plant. The stream was pure energy the fried my asshole, the sound enough to drown out the Jpop from the weebs using the gym to play out the latest Naruto. The smell sent people running for the exit, one guy broke his ribs dropping the bar on his chest trying to get out. It was twin streamed since the amount filled up the spandex and came out the gyms. I wound up leaving my job and moving two states away next week, didn't even pick up my last paycheck.

I bent my back when I did OPH. Got lower back injury and had to rest for two weeks to lift again.

Happened yesterday.

>Work in Australian heat all day
>Damp underwear from sweat bunches up and causes a rash in between my legs
>Painful as fuck by the end of the day, I'm red raw.
>Go to the gym later in the day with no underwear on to give it some air.
>Wear tracksuit pants
>Pants are a good fit but started training legs twice a week so the fit is a little tight
>Low bar squats
> 3rd rep in 75 percent of max
>Squat a little too deep
>Pants snap wide open at the the front
>Dick and balls completely exposed
>Everyone can see since I'm facing the mirror infront of everyone.
>Guy I know is like "AYYYYYYY NICE COCK user"
>Finish the set and try and walk out keeping my junk from being exposed
>Try and laugh it off

I think I will wait a week.

>Dick and balls completely exposed
>finish the set
Alpha.

>still not able to OHP the bar 5x5 with proper form

being a nonathletic small weak shit my whole life really caught up to me. regardless im enjoying the ride

>Gold's
WTF happened to that place? It used to be a bodybuilding mecca but now its literally planet fitness for frat bros

>Australia

I'm sure you're fine. Turn the event to your benefit.

Don't worry breh. You're gonna make it.

and everyone clapped

It's decent, I'm typically moving the most weight in there but I see really strong dudes sometimes. As long as I can do the compound barbell lifts and use chalk I'm happy

>Me
>complete dyel
>benching .5pl8
>on last set
>cant get bar up
>qt asian grill benching more weight in front of me has to get bar off my chest
This happened yesterday

>Be me.
>Eat two cups of black beans, I cup of lentils at work.
>Go to the gym an hour and a half after work.
>Feeling gassy through out my lifts.
>DL time.
>Letsdoit.gif
>Last rep all the built up pressure comes out as I bring the bar down.
>Brraappppiititititi.
>Mfw

I just dislike hearing other people having to take shit from others because they are deadlifting heavy or using chalk. I got that shit once in a commercial gym and when my contract is over I quickly switched.

it's not like bench press is indicative of any strength, you could still strangle her