Realistically, what lifts would help me perform this more easily?

Realistically, what lifts would help me perform this more easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhE7VizXOJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zercher farmer's walks

picking up someone and walking

lmao she has water proof rain boots and there's only like 6 inches of water. What a fake pic.

squats deadlifts bent over row curls

Just ask any girl
"Excuse me, can i bench you?"

Farmer walks and front squats most likely. Zercher squat would seem perfect but that could damage your spine.

Just pick women up and carry them, they actually love it when you do that. This girl I’m sort of seeing was really impressed when I picked her up and carried her around just goofing around
>”oh user, I’ve never been held like this before, my ex would’ve dropped me by now”
>she’s ~90lbs
>her ex was classic emo fag
Gonna make it brehs

youtube.com/watch?v=GhE7VizXOJs

I guess I get the Zercher, but would farmer's walks really be more helpful than curling? grip vs bicep strength ya know

Implying you wouldn't jump at the opportunity to get a quick pump on with a Viet qt

Become 500 pounds, walk around a lot and then cut back to 220.
You'll be a qt carrying god.

>tfw cep curl 1.5pl8
>Tfw "i can marry you if i can curl you"

>that could damage your spine
How

So much this. I picked up my new gf the other day and she started to say that i wouldn’t be able to do it,(all women say this as they all think they’re fat. She’s barely 120lb) then she kind of trailed off as i picked her up and she felt my arms and went all gooey eyed. Chicks dig it.

Dumbbell curling, and slowly overhead pressing some 30s, both while standing, helps me carry my 105lb gf further.

By bending it beyond the neutral position while picking up the bar from the floor.

Front squat would help you brace the core and maintain proper posture. Biceps is a factor too. Also, dont forget the traps.

So pick it up from the rack? Just set it at chest level or something.

picking shit up off the ground is very important as well.

>fake
Nope.

pretty much all of them
>does lifting weight help with lifting heavy things

cuck rows 4x8

everybody got choices

Not starting strength that's for sure.
Those fat ass low endurance weak armed twats will be winded in ten minutes without their hourly shot of milk and coffee.

trips are truths

Imagine being the man who had to let another man carry his wife and child while carried shoes.

maybe the FUCKING DEADLIFT

I'm betting that after her soylent husband fucks her, she finishes her off while thinking of swat-kun.

>swat-kun

Just yesterday I picked up my 5'5" 160lb thicc girlfriend and fucked her while holding her in the air. Didn't even have to pin her against a wall.

Feels good man

>picked up my 5'5" 160lb thicc girlfriend and fucked her while holding her in the air
that's one goal of mines

>160lbs
>5’5”
>thicc
BRUH

Shit man, I don't know another word for her mode. A lot of muscle, pretty low fat - veins on shoulders and bis and stuff, wider back than most guys

Do I have a musclefu?

Oh and for the record I zercher dead 3 pl8 from the floor - definitely carries over

>Become 500 pounds,
yes
>walk around a lot
yes
>cut back to 220.
no
>You'll be a qt carrying god.
yes

realize your true B L O A T M A X X X potential user

Next I want to progress into picking her up and fucking her from behind in the air, got any tips?

Guess another plate on my zercher wouldn't hurt

Well i was definitely gonna say fat. Hut if she really is low-fat and vascular like you say I’d have to agree with musclefu.

Better post a pic so we can solve it once and for all..

I'm at 1pl8 curls arm. How many work outs till I get to 1,5pl8s? And also what's your biceps circumference? I'm at a shitty 15,5"

I lift specifically so I never have to be the guy holding the shoes while another man carries my wife and child. Seriously, if that were me and a photo was circulating the internet of me being a fucking bag boy while GI Chad carried my family to safety, I would off myself.