>"oh hi user, nice to see you"
>he goes in for an awkward hug, have to bend down to hug back
>fucker pecks my cheek
>gonnahavetowashthat.jpg
>piece of shit smells like mayonaise
>shakes my bf's hand
>ask him to leave

Stay mad lanklets

Honestly itd be nice at times but i also want people to be conformtable around me, not insecure or scared.

>not wanting all living beings to tremble at his very presence
Never gonna make it

>5'9
>Intimidating
Nice cope

Ok tough guy.

ITT: Macs

>"Everyone thinks you're scary but you're not bad once you get to know you"
I wish I was less intimidating sometimes.

you're not intimidating, people just dont want to be on your list

Tfw I know that feel, my ex told me I was unapproachable, we only met and got together because I sat next to her

>5'9
>Intimidating

Man I'm 6'3, and 210lbs built with a masculine face. On top of that I have a naturally angry look on my face and I did kickboxing for 4 years. Towering over people like a colossus, looking them dead in the eye not breaking contact while they talk to me and watching them fumble because they feel threatened and uncomfortable feeds my power. And then I say something with my deep deep booming voice and all they can do is self consciously not try to say something wrong because they can feel that I can break them if I choose to do so.
I AM THEIR OVERLORD. THEY KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT.

But I'm not an asshole. I'm a nice guy I just like scaring people. I jump scare my family all the time and threaten people just to see how they react. Power and fear feed my dick.

>kickboxing
>probably can't squat lmao3pl8
How does it feel knowing that a wrestler could fuck your shit up any day of the week

A wrestler can suck my dick lmao. I'm not stupid enough to let some fat manlet fuck tackle me. You'd get knocked out before you could even touch me :)

lol sure mr tiny peepee

>fat manlet
>6'3" 230 lbs
lmfao. I double leg retards like you and put them to sleep literally every day

I, too, have a penis.

You would catch a knee to your head in the very least you fucking homo. Go roll on the floor with your boyfriend.

A u t i s m

I'm more /prettyboy/ I don't scare any guy because I look so charming but their girls love sucking my dick when they aren't around.

Who the fuck kisses girls on the cheek that aren't your relatives?

Is this what you fantasize about everyday?

>not an asshole
>purposefully tries to intimidate people

You need your ass kick pal. Learn to be humble

I have a resting face that literally looks like I'm about to murder someone. Honestly, I think women are attracted to it because when I get to actually know them they always tell me they thought I was a super serious dude because of my resting face.

These feels.
I'm 6'3" and look like the love child between Sasquatch and several members of the hells angels. I'm so fucking lonely.

Lol she probably told him that she helps the special needs kids and invited one over.

They are afraid if you dumb fuck, when you turno around they say nasty things about you

>have a brief moment of introspection when I realize I'm making a sour face for no apparent reason in subway.
>Get back to work and ask everybody if I look pissed off all the time
>TFW all 7 people say yes simultaneously

I didn't mean to have a resting axe murderer face goddammit. I swear I'm not mad at everyone, just existence in general

Son please, cheeks kisses are for non relatives and French people
My family and friends kiss in the lips

>tfw apparently have resting bitch face
>been told I look intimidating, unapproachable, way too serious, i should smile more, etc. being Veeky Forums obviously doesn't help

P-pls talk to me I'm so lonely