Started vaping weed before the gym about 3 months ago

>started vaping weed before the gym about 3 months ago
>soon vaping around the clock
>never been this strong or big before
>when I'm at home can enjoy myself just browsing the web or watching youtube
>continue to lift
>continue to vape

why aren't you vaping yet, Veeky Forums? There are literally only upsides

Post a pic of your body? All of my bros who drink or blaze heavily but still work out look like shit lmao

There's plenty of downsides to being high all the time... do some fucking research.

Weed is Veeky Forums approved if eaten or vaped only occasionally. Get out of here with your estrogenic brainlet shilling.

I'm a big guy

You are a loser and a degenerate drug addict.
Enjoy jail,it's in your not-to-distance future

haha cannabis is legal in my state lad

haha you'll be doing coke and meth in no time you fucking loser.

mirin
what‘s the problem

You,you're the problem.
You are a degenerate who belongs locked up or buried six feet under. Why are you even alive?

Is vaping even worth it without nicotine, or can it still be relaxing?

Do you mean fat?

coke is fun once a month tho

enjoy your popcorn lung fucktard

this. go to the gym, make yourself some nice dinner or whatever, smoke some weed and chill out at the end of a long day.

if you smoke in the morning though you're a degenerate druggie

Weed is more relaxing than nicotine
/pol/ fatfuck christian wannabe fratjocks need to get their teeth kicked in
>you’re a degenerate
>drinks and fucks whores
kys

No weed during cuts brah

>/pol/ fatfuck christian wannabe fratjocks need to get their teeth kicked in
Try again you fucking loser. I would wipe the floor with you,wimp.
>you’re a degenerate
>drinks and fucks whores
I most certainly do not. I am happily married and run a successful business. I'm not a fuking loser like you all are.
Neck yourself you waste of life.

0/10
i wouldn't recommend vaping unless you're using it as a drug delivery system
that said, some e-juice is very fucking tasty and it is probably still fun to vape no-nic no-thc juices if you're drinking brews and just want some stimulation even without active chemicals

You sound jealous and unfulfilled.

>I can enjoy myself doing useless stupid useless lowbrow stuff
You answered your question without even realizing it because you are a slothful loser faggot.

Been training about 2 years and startet smoking a bowl before workouts and after, i must say i think i helps my workouts, might sound strange but it helps me focus alot. Been smoking everyday for some time now, am i just lying to myself or isn´t it really that bad?

>fratjocks
>not loving cocaine

You sound under aged and stupid.

>this much butthurt

How does /pol/ manage to be that contrarian? They're making /v/ and /a/ look normal. How can just one board be so extremely edgy?

My nigga you are 100% right I vape dat loud on the regular and I've never hit this many pr's. Probably due to lower inhibitions etc etc. nah but living that fitness+high life is like some hyperborean elysium. It's fucking great xD

Too bad weed turns you into a soyboy.

You would know right soyboy? I want to bend you over and fuck you in the ass.

i don't smoke weed anymore because i'm not in highschool and I actually have things to do

>Been training about 2 years and startet smoking a bowl before workouts and after, i must say i think i helps my workouts, might sound strange but it helps me focus alot. Been smoking everyday for some time now, am i just lying to myself or isn´t it really that bad?
Nicotine is similar to caffeine so it won't really hurt you, but I personally think long term inhalation HAS to have some side effects

If you have no free time you're never gonna make it.

t. Physics undergrad who still manages to lift and smoke on Fridays.

>tfw relaxing on the couch with the wife, a plate of meat and vegetables and a bowl after a long day of work, classes and volume deadlifts

It's a nice time, I don't care if it's "degenerate" lmao. My life is fantastic.

Dual major in astronomy and physics here, doing well in all my classes, smoke all the time.

People are just pissed they suck at life and don't have control over themselves.

>Dual major in astronomy and physics here
yea sure kid,whatever you say faggot.

You are a degenerate. Also, you're too stupid to be in school you loser.

Physics is probably one of the few real disciplines one can actually do this on. Your grades will suffer but nowhere near as much as an engineering or medicine student's will.

Sounds fantastic except for the weed

Being this mad. Maybe slow down on the juicing bro