Whats the worst case of ego lifting you've guys seen?

Whats the worst case of ego lifting you've guys seen?

almost everyone who does dumbell curls

3pl8s bench half rep.

Slam lifts

Some old 50 year old faggot spent an hour today curling in the squat rack. I wanted to smack the shit out of him.

Kids in my uni gym “squatting” 2 plate where they don’t even make it half way to parallel

I'm sure everyone has seen that guy who flops around like a fish while doing lat pulldowns. Leans back as fast and far as possible, then dives forward trying to almost touch the bar with his chest before the stack smashes together again

Short chubby dude with headphones on and sleeveless Hoody doing t rows with medium weight while shouting like the dudes that lift 400kg at powerlifting meets

Yeah same is true with cable rows where people try to deadlift the weight

The autistic big thighed loser who's squatting 415 for reps. He dismissively stares at the dudes who're doing bench and curls and sips from a half empty milk jug between sets.
He actually struggles to lift the jug and has to do it with both arms.

Creepiest saddest shit I've ever seen.

pic related

Jesus Christ why

cheat curls are ok
some exercises cheat reps are not dangerous/useless

Is it normal to be pleased by dudes doing heavy ass to grass squats?

Yes, but you don’t have to go A2G I just think if you can only flex your knees slightly you can’t lift the weight

>"Perfect form bro"

spinal erector pulldowns?

Anyone using the leg press before/instead of squatting

Fat, autistic "powerlifter" detected. Squats are a complete meme lift that will make you injured and a t-rex lmao.

id beat him to a pulp if i ever saw this

i just use legpress because im too lazy to squat desu
but im already bigger and stronger than 99% of people outside the gym, just trying not to be fat

I swear Ive seen the exact same comment in a thread on the misc today wtf

*jostles u onto my thighs*
Psssh

The "alpha" soy boy

;]

When I first started lifting I was doing .5 pl8 half squats in the fucking smith machine and dude gave me the dirtiest look I've ever seen in my life. It made me look up how to lift better. You should have called them faggots to help them.

Its amusing how personally offended some dudes get seeing someone not lift to their standards

Yeah. It was petty, but helpful.

checkd
also that guy is me