No self respecting man should ever do a hiit circuit in a functioning gym

>tfw when lifting is cardio
cmon i know im not alone

>implying you can't do hiit circuits at home
>implying you can't do hiit circuits with weights
>implying i didn't give other options to choose from
(you) are fat

>lifting for aesthetics

Yeah becusse powerlifters should do strong man curcits. Nice logic image fag.

just eat more

>People that think bulking means they can't have a healthy cardiovascular system

>who said that they should?
>who said that they souldn't?
>curcits
have a (You)

Seriously man stop
Embarrassing yourself

how so?

Why would you spend energy doing curcits when you can just do prowler or sprints or stationary bike? The only people who do curcits are normies who don’t know any better.

People that log in thier notebook after every lift!

Fitbit. Enough said.

i mentioned cycling as an alternative to the fat fuck that hates running, so i didn't mention prowlers and sprints because running
how ever those two are superior forms of cardio, also didn't said that you have to do cicuits, ALSO mixing a high peace jogging and sprints is the best form of hiit cardio and cardio in general

>doing cardio and weight cant be beneficial in certain situations
don't really get why you're going on

>fatshit gets cardio through retarded mental gymnastics

>jogging
No

Doing curcits or anything that’s not really
Sports specific or takes away from
Your sport is just not a good idea to do. IE curcits.

>do heavy sessions of squat, deadlift and bench
>do curcits that taxes those same tissues afterwards

Sounds like a good idea huh

I alternate, heavy lifting one day and then an hour of cardio and stretching the next.

>jogging
>no
man you sure showed me how wrong i was about jogging, jogging is only useless when you do long slow peace jogs, but i said high peace jogging, wich is what you want to do for actual results
, it only takes away from you when you dont know how to programe your sessions, AGAIN I DIDN'T SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO DO CIRCUITS OR ANY FORM OF CARDIO IF YOU DONT WANT TO but since you guys want to focus on that, a great way to not only have good hypertrophy result but also athletic development using circuits, is taking any standard bodybuilding routine (full body) use dynamic warm ups and mobility work before your workout continue with warm ups using an empty bar incresing the weight to your working sets (i recommend using full range of motion and a explosive form, but this turns your focus to athletics instead of hypertrophy so you are better off using a half range of motion concentrating in the mid point of the exercise where the contraction of the muscle is greater for best results) then after your bodybuilding/strenght routine do any conditioning/plyos/circuits/ to improve your cardio endurance, for even better results do your bodybuilding/strenght and conditioning routines on separated days and don't forget to stretch at the end of your workouts

if instead of doing cardio directly you want to keep focusing on strenght but still get your cardio done, then do strongman circuits on a separated day from your bodybuilding workouts so you can have intense seasions in both while having proper recovery (also dont forget that nutrition and sleeping is the key) or do strongman after a bodybuilding workout but make sure to have low volume in both if you are doing them the same day

>"gee user your big! What's your max?"
Idk counting for pussies

>running or cycling on a machine like an animal
I AM A HUMAN BEAN, I HAVE COMPLEX THOUGHTS. THIS IS FOR ANIMALS.

Tldr

If you want to do a little cardio after your workouts that’s fine, but dedicating huge chuncks of training to it is a waste of time.

I mean unless it’s your sport, or you’re obese. Or if you’re an aesthetics fag.

me but im cutting instead

>people who rep inbetween their rests

My shin splints are pretty bad so I can't run on the treadmill for more like 5 minutes. So I have cycle instead. Should I be doing cardio every day? At least 20 mins ?

Yea i dont get it. You see them wheezing up the stairs.

Im not cardio mad but its important to at least be fit enough to run for 10 minutes.

>being so fat that walking 5mins is cardio

Anybody here a /spin/ fag? I just started going 2x weekly last month and am loving it. I can't voluntarily do cardio for an hour so I love having somebody blasting music through good speakers and pressuring me to keep going. Also has been easier on my knees.

Oh shit, that's me