Once and for all, are dumbell flies good or bad

Once and for all, are dumbell flies good or bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S298ziysRdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

I do cable crossovers but don't do DB flies and I'm wondering how many gains i'm missing out on

*Arnald bulit his chest with them

Good but dangerous, i do floor flys because fuck torn pec

pointless

this and only this

but they make my chest feel so good

well if showing off your sugar tits to the other bros is what you're going for then keep it up

Good accessory to barbell bench

This
The tightness in my pecs and shoulders is like cocaine but I know it's dangerous and I look like a jackass

> No

Cable flies are the way to go

incline dumbell flys are my favorite chest excercise

kys

I've heard they're bad and does not provide anything more than regular bench unless you cross-over at the top of the movement in which case your better of doing this:

dyel? anyone that benches under 2pl8 cant commnet on this thread please

Dumbell flies are okay to start with, but you should really work your way up to barbell flies

Cable flys are better

can i count the bar? please user

people say they are bad because of risk of injury
not saying they are bad due to muscle activation

Do alternating crossovers beyond center line for a real good burn. And follow it up with single cable crossovers. I.E. keeping free hand on chest and moving leveled cable perpendicular to your chest.

I love to throw them at the end of whatever day I bench on. I do lighter weight but more reps, less risk of strain/injury and it's great activation. I understand though that based on how your shoulders/chest/back are shaped it can be a lot less effective; my gym buddy has perfect form but they only really hit his arms and shoulders and doesn't get much pec activation.

I absolutely wouldn't do them with heavy weight/push yourself too hard though, injury risk is elevated.

I've always done them in the middle of my workout to wear out my chest, then go to cable or machine flys to really focus on contraction.

Just do them in the floor and you're fine

What if someone soccer kicks me in the head?

Ultimate neck workout desu

Only do them for a quick pump after im done with everything. Dont expect any growth from it.

This. Based Jeff.

youtube.com/watch?v=S298ziysRdI

>looking at vids of some roider

yeah sure thats gonna be legit

>jeff
>roider
kys newfaggot

yeah perfectly natural to get veins like that

there's no need to jealous, just accept you'll never be as dedicated long term to getting natty results like he does

>he's natty I swear!

sure kiddo

I do them sometimes but keep them under 50lbs. For comparison my 1rm is 340 lbs.

You could always just do the pec deck machine, it's basically the same thing but might feel safer.