Hey, you look like you lift. do you think you can help me lift my car out of this ditch?

>hey, you look like you lift. do you think you can help me lift my car out of this ditch?

Did you say ditch

isn't that what killed the strongest man in history?

It's not even in a ditch you stupid bimbo

>tfw live in stress that one day an opportunity will present itself to help a lady in distress and get laid but I know nothing about cars
fuck you dad

no you're old as fuck and when menopause hits in 3 years you'll fall to pieces

WE ARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY, I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT, THE FEMALE BEAUTY IS COMPLETELY OVERRATED, ROOTED TO A CONCEPT AS FILTHY AND SUPERFICIAL AS THE AESTHETIC ONE. COME ON WOMEN, THAT WE DO NOT EVEN VALUE BY OUR COUNTRY, NOR BY OUR SKIN TONE, STATURE OR WEIGHT, WE VALUE BY WHAT WE CULTIVATE DAY TO DAY IN OUR HEAD !!!

Sure
>enter car, drive forward and to the left for 5 meters
There ya go

Not the strongest man, but Eugene Sandow died from this

haha yeah, all too real my man
just go looking for some 'For Dummies' books on the subjects, and check out then get yourself a bicycle motor kit and start small, move on to lawnmowers and shit. Then get used to using tools of all kinds with crafting little things made out of wood or whatever. Then just keep applying the same 'study and application' process until you can take apart any car and put it all back together.
Then you can take apart the car and put it back together outside of whatever it is the car is stuck in.

who is this semen demon

Dude, I literally don't have a 1 square meter of space to do this. I once tried cutting plywood in my flat - BAD IDEA.

nigger I work on bicycle motors in my apartment all the time, you just have to keep oil and shit from getting on the carpet

Now you got my attention, how big is your place?

simple 2 bedroom apt, I just work on them in my living room
pic related

>simple 2 bedroom apt
my place is only 30 square meters, tiny kitchen + 1 room, shit sucks desu

Not even a living room? Damn, sorry about that.
Maybe you could work on them in your room if you really wanted to, or maybe there's some other place you could?

>touch car
>she accuses you of causing the damages trying to “macho help” when she said not to
>have to pay to fix car
Fool me once, shame on you. Fuck you Thot won’t get me a second time

From a Lamborghini?

incredible how that beautiful murcielago makes that hoe completely invisible
fuark desu car goals

I've realized this recently. women that we don't even know deserve nothing from us. women, and imagery thereof, are extremely over rated. in fact, my no fap is actually more of a personal boycott against the useless whores of today. thank you for spelling it out.

lol @ this guy with no dad

my dad taught me everything starting with how to wipe my own ass at age 3

no from a woman

>no from a woman
people say he died because of late stage syphilis not because he lifted the car, so you are pretty much right

>daycare baby
>dad with plenty of technical knowledge (cars,carpentry,guns, you name it)
>taught me how to change a tire
>literally nothing else
>makes jabs at me for not knowing shit
>thanks pa

Isn’t that what kills us all, in the end?

the lack thereof does
but if we die because of the lack of a bullet that shot us, did a bullet really kill us?

ye, consider yourself lucky

wait
i didn't think that through

>but if we die because of the lack of a bullet that shot us, did a bullet really kill us?

Drive a used car and try to fix any problem yourself. You can google most issues and diagnose and fix it thanks to the internet. If that fails get a Haynes manual for your car, they pretty much tell you how to repair anything, assuming you have the tools to do it.

Cars are pretty easy to understand if you try. Most problems are easy to deal with if you have the space and time to do so.

I go on Veeky Forums all the time so I know supercars are mostly carbon fiber, so honestly how heavy could a lambo be?

>dad knows everything about machinery, masonry, carpentry, etc.
>always wants me to help him with stuff so I can learn
>any time I do something wrong he yells and gets mad
>grow up depressed and angry
>thanks pa

underrated

baka

Kek

wut

>hey, you look like you lift. do you think you can help me lift my car out of this ditch?

Replace 'lift' with 'push' and 'ditch' with 'snow bank' and that's what I've basically been doing all winter long for the college girls who don't know how to drive in the snow. I get plenty of thank yous but to know that I did a thing makes me feel better than any thank you.

the noggin is definitely joggin

probably not as good as qtPIE gf but female interaction is nice

how can you die from the lack of a bullet though?

I WANT TO FUCK HER ASS ANNNGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>being a brainlet

did you just assume my strength? do I look like a fucking bimbo? just call someone

Literally how? I'm skinnyfat as fuck

>It was allegedly brought on after straining himself, without assistance, to lift his car out of a ditch after a road accident two or three years earlier.
>two of three years earlier
that's fucking terrifying