Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jordanweichers/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lFzRqx5_k5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go to hell...

why user

>butterface
not interested

I want this girl to pin me down and use me solely for her own pleasure.

she'd be perfect if her hips were a little bit wider. not talking about fat here, but bone structure

This is great motivation. Keep lifting and you'll get confident enough to find yourself a fertility goddess.

this is why i lift, user

fuck off

WOULD DESTROY FIAT PUNTO

holy fuck

unhealthy, high chance of STD’s, wearing men’s underwear brand to cause psychotic disassociation from gender roles
nope

>fake tits

automatically disqualified

you will never have

>PEAK FEMALE PHYSIQUES
> AUSCHWITZ VICTIM (COLORIZED)

You heard me...

this is peak

source

thirsty lezanon is thirsty

hips not wide enough, butt not big enough. other than that, good taste

>fake tits
>bro tits feel like bags of sand

10/perfection

Yes I will

I demand this pic in high res NOW!!!

bluuuu board

that's a man afaik

close but that pig hand gives it away

no idea, saved it from a /b/ thread.
just an user (male) with a love for femdom

bump

My fucking cat got pregnant and gave birth to six babies. Real fucking achievement. When she learns to compile a Linux kernel or write a novel then i'll be impressed.

trust me bud youre never gonna pleasure anyone

>having a cat
>being salty about no hot gf
>posts on fit
all adds up

Any tard can compile a linux kernel, come back when you've written your first toy os.
A novel?
LOL
K...

>Bud
I'm sure she's probably pleasured a bunch of similarly hard up ass ugly gay girls.

I want to set her on fire

Sauce?

disgusting

This is laughable

Worse than the succulent mid-riffed maiden in the OP in every way.

I always get mixed feelings when I see shit like this. Like yeah they're all gorgeous and I'd do unspeakable things for a shot at having sex with them. On the other hand, they're acting like children and jumping on the bed in their underwear gives the impression of petulant little shits refusing to go to sleep at their bedtime.

instagram.com/jordanweichers/

its still alive?!

I double checked all pictures above and I have indeed won.

why are you here user?

2d torpedo tits.... GTSOH!

JESUS

Bump

yes

no

i puked in my mouth a little

This has got the be the sexist chick I have met, tits could be bigger but I have a massive crush on her anyway.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lFzRqx5_k5o

SHe's always wearing those "well-made" cosplay-outfits, but her eyes always look like she is dead inside, knowing that so many creepy men lust after her and beat their meat on a regular basis looking at her pics

KEK

they look like moobs not a womanly boobs if you look close enough

PURGE UNDEAD! BEGONE

i just saw her on cloverfield netflix, she looks slav, who dat

Wow, Abella Danger looks like THAT!?

AAAAAAAAA jess is perfect

can anyone post the pic of the girl that became cow tits after pregnancy?

Good taste fellow user

Elizabeth Debicki, Polish/Australian

shoo shoo mcskeletoo

Whats the source on this?

excellent taste friends

...why?

MUH DICK
MUH FUKKIN DICK

This is the epitome of a 27 year old that has been binge drinking every weekend for years and refusing to work out save once a new years where they jog for two weeks.
No discernible muscle definition, obviously underdeveloped legs and a fat stomach.
She had a body that had potential, her boobs aren't horrible though one is larger than the other, her hips are wide, but she managed to neglect her only gift.
Her face was not a gift, nearly every facial feature she has does not suggest beauty. a large forehead, wide negatively tilted canthals, wide protruding chin.
Embarrassing. If there is a god he should apologize for creating this abomination.

>calls out a beautiful face as "butterface"
>posts an absolutely boring face as alternative

why

Perfection

looked at this thread before lifting and now im looking at it after, thanks for the test boost bros

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Who?

who is this

fucking hate that free spirit bullshit, if you truly are a free spirit you don't need to tell anyone for approval

I just looked it up and curvy kate is a bra company and free spirit is the name of what she's wearing