Will lifting help me get indian/arab girls?

will lifting help me get indian/arab girls?

i really want one man fuck me they're so hot. i moved to toronto for university and i'm getting no where with them other than school related shit. considering joining club to get more chances to talk to them

will lifting help? if so, what kind of body type? also height?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_BmQMiT3A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>approaching women in 2018
Follow the laws of Lil B

i think you're making two mistakes here.
One, you're assuming all women of a certain race look like the most stunning examples that you'll see typically. Not all arabs look like Mia Khalifa, not all asians look like Lucy Liu, et cetera.
Two, you're assuming that all women of a certain race like the same type of guys. Some white chicks love swole dudes, some like skinny lanklet dudes, some black chicks like swole dudes, some like skinny lanklet dudes, and i'm sure the same applies to indians/arabs
hope that helps

>most stunning example
>arabs
>Mia Khalifa
>most stunning
>stunning

>in toronto of all places in canada
>can't score with a sandeep or a gurkiran
are you ugly OP?

Try the mall at Brampton

Bramladesh?

Can confirm. Bramalea is the hotspot

1. What race are you? Whites are superior to them, blacks are inferior. So makes a big difference.
2. Indian? Easily. Arab? Probably not.

How the fuck do you pick up chicks at a mall?

>sad larping pajeet
neither the snow niggers are regular niggers want your women.
they're perfectly safe.

If you think Mia Khalifa is a the best example of an attractive Arab female you're gravely mistaken

You sound creepy OP, so try working on your autism first.

if your white you don't even need to lift tbhh

Kek, this

Browntown is all sandniggers and poos

Isn’t like the 80s and 90s filled with movies and shows that do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2_BmQMiT3A4

PROTECT LIL B AT ALL COSTS

>lil b

holy fuck i remember being autistically obsessed with him because of /sp/ back in 2010-2011. is he still relevant?

Lifting is irrelevant, your neediness and lack of personality repel them.
Lift all you want.

more like Brapton amirite?

>I'd kill to fuck a Northern Indian Punjabi girl.

So right man some girls like swole dudes s..some girls like short dudes...

Definitely. They're way more conservative; nobody in Syria is going to feel safe because a numale social scientist is protecting them.

Join their cultural clubs you idiot

kek, the hot girls that are integrated well don't spend there time in culture clubs you numale

Thank you based god

the based god is always relevent, look at the wisdom in OPs pic.

Tfw you're a Christian Arab who can pull off Greek, Italian, Arab, Spanish and gets women of all creeds and races

>tfw you're a Christian Arab with a Muslim name so all the hijabis want your cock, but all the good Christian girls stay away

T-t-thanks, dad

Have you ever sealed the deal with one? I never could even though I've been eyed by tons... Always figured it's a waste of time

just dont smell like shit and you already beat 99.99999999% of all shitskins and pajeets.

Also those girls are disgusting as fuck

Yeah, I have, but the hijabis willing to sleep with you are certified halal crazy. Expect to get a hundred calls the day after and have her show up at your place if you don't immediately pick up, followed by screams of "wahyat allah", etc. etc.

The rest have a 50/50 chance of being a KHV or just being down for blowjobs and cuddling.

How do you get past the religious / family bullshit for hookups with them?

As I said, the ones willing to hookup are already crazy, so chances are her family have ostracised her, or (more likely) she's riding the cock carousel behind her parents. The chances of finding such a hoejabi is 1 in 10, but if she's wearing a fuckton of makeup and tight jeans, she's at least down for a BJ.

Well I'm done with uni so I guess tinder is my only chance. Although I am kinda near Dearborn (yes I really wanna hookup with one now)

quite pungent

Nope u gotta be worse then one of them. Its honor killing waiting to happen.
Plus toronto sux look up livingdeadinthecity and rooshv
Hit up latinas they love dating out. Indiams n arabs are more tribal. They are particular about specific background like wouldnt believe
Plys latinas have less hair n are cleaner

Kek guys get kickex out by security...happened to a guy on rooshv last chat

But to her parents whites are dege erate nigga tier too

Be handsome n have gameWat

Staring isnt considered rude they all stare just cuz

Lol shes better then most.....but she sux compared to models aka top 1%