Can fit post bodies that normie girls on tinder thinks is big and hot but autist here call shit and dyel?

can fit post bodies that normie girls on tinder thinks is big and hot but autist here call shit and dyel?

if you are average looking, you can get normie girls from tinder but you need to put a lot of faggoty effort into your pictures.
meme vacations, narcissistic hobbies, flashing money, playing guitar, holding puppies
all taken by an expensive camera

most mma fighters desu

>narcissistic hobbies
???

Here you go.
Best part?
This is attainable by simply cleaning up your diet, doing consistent resistance training and doing some kind of physical activity every week.
Any more then this very achievable base is considered athletic and massive as fuck.

Hilarious thing is, the fags(in most cases literal) who model for abercrombie and are all "aesthetic"and the like do ass tons of ball shrinking manhood ending amounts of gear to get to that very achievable level of natural muscle mass.

pecs, abs and arms are enough for a woman

To be frank was pretty thin here

If you haven’t already noticed girls don’t really give a fuck about huge muscles. Be tall and dress nice.

Holy shit, this guy is a legend

goal body tho

1000 matches before I deleted the app. I only had two pics and just had 6’4 biomedical engineering in my bio

bump

I love Chris Pratt

just saw zero dark thirty for the first time since it came out. Hadn't realized he was in it, he does a pretty good job there as well

I seen you before, do you still drink out of plastic bottles?

there were 1000 hot girls to swipe on that lived close enough to you to meet a stranger?

i think once you establish that you get matches you want, why swipe on girls that aren't an immediate yes (from first pic)

lmfao, yeah bro, being buff is totally a social construct

holy fuck you are one dumb dyel coping uggo

You are one of the ugliest people I've ever seen. Yikes.

Damn

His body looked very mediocre there, I will never get why so many people were going crazy over it

stop trying to put others down

Most men just swipe right on everyone because most of the hot women are bots because desperate men are easily manipulated.

Surprisingly enough I'm too in love with myself to see that

Yeah man I remember you too. You still gay?

How do i achieve this look?

What's amazing about his body is how quickly he went from fatty on Parks & Rec to lean. Gear helped, no doubt

pls explain

Be from a different planet.

Is he natty? Looks photoshopped.

This is body dysmorphia. He’s huge, massive. Easily in the top 0.01% of body size and aesthetics worldwide. Women think he’s athletic and huge but in a good way because he’s also tall, rich, handsome and famous. If you think this is a “normal but decent physique” you’re fucked.

"Nice geno bro. Do you lactate?"