/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

/fraud/ - Eternal pain and suffering edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, go to reddit.

We can tell you how to dose your AI but we won't.

Do oral only cycle if you are afraid of needles, you don't need to pct after so it's better.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on blogposting general:

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3065172/
naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2010-06/role-cortisol-sleep
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4445839/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2257922/
imedical.com.au/order/blood-tests/sport-hormone-private-blood-tests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice thumbnail

Tell me how to fail a Test Exam

Scored 9.2 last time, close but no cigar

Give me tips (wanking/workouts/sleep deprivation?)

cut off your balls

only drink alcohol and coffee
only eat soy

>tfw remembering sitting down at work
>Persian girls comes over and starts talking to me
>I'm actually eye-level with her while she's standing
>Remember thinking "This is very cute."

I need a loli gf who looks and acts like Rem or Chocola.

Hi, I don't know anything about steroids.
Is there anything that you want the layman to know about the /fraud/ lifestyle?

I have no desire to do it. Just want to learn more what your lives are like.

Curious about sarms/prohormones

I see some sites selling them, which are rather large saying they're 100% legal, etc.

How can I tell what's bullshit? Or should I just outright ask if my buddy where he gets his gear source from?

Took 550ug of LSD last Saturday.. Rethinking the roid life honestly, part of me just wants to be lean and healthy now.

IRC.bio is good

His hair is the least aesthetic part of him

that was the style of 15 years ago

We're gymrats who pin ourselves with bathtub chemicals between 1 and 7+ times a week, what else do you need to know. Most of us are alone. Most of us have some form of mental illness.

>Zyzz has been dead for 15 years

Wow bros, hold me, I cannot handle those feels

Lots of alcholism
Less than 4 hrs of sleep a day leading up to your test, none the night of

>Most of us have some form of mental illness.
Speak for yourself

only 7 years ago

Crusader, chem, bimbo, masT, etc all are definitely fucked in the head

Fuck didn't one guy from /fraud/ drive halfway across the country on meth with his mom to meetup with Chem irl? Who was that, I distinctly remember that story from like 2015-2016.

Think I could get rid of this “sdrol” gyno just with aromasin and ralox?

I thought I had caber from another blast but don’t so it’ll cost $100 and wasn’t sure if it was worth it.

Hopping in to say I’m fucking hyped for the mental and emotional gains for when I get on test

FL, with his moms dog too

Jbflgf

What country do you live in?

lmfao that is right, where is FL and Chem now? I haven't been on fit in a while.

Freedum land

Basically where they were before, but now on a more normal life

Sorry to break it to ya but don't get your hopes up too high about emotional and mental gains from sterons. They only accentuate whatever you already got in your noggin now.

Lol

Nevermind I’m 99% sure it’s a blocked duct or some sort of abscess. I’m gonna start minocycline in the meantime and hope it gets better

Shit I read says it improves mental clarity, mood, etc if you’re already low

I will get auxiliary gains if it’s placebo or not

Fails to mention the one true absolutely insane trip here. Won't name him but you all know him.

What's funny is that he isn't even on steroids and he's batshit crazy. Could you imagine what he'd be doing on a gram of tren?

What are you guys paying for a test e cycle? I checked and found that the test would be cheaper than the novaldex. Let's say for 12 weeks?

Unironically liquorice, google it

That's not unusual. Normally a vial of Test E runs $25-$35. PCT and AIs will be the more expensive portion of your cycle.

How long do steroids last in the vial? I want to start buying shit for my first cycle but might not start for a few months.

a few months is fine. dark place between 15 and 25 celsius

Online or in person in Thailand? I'm looking at two of the highest rated sources and one has test-e300 for $62, the other has e-400 for $65.

good thanks m8

I forgot JM also fuq.

years

>tfw took the propecia pill
will it fuck with my cycle?

what is wrong with coffee?

increases cortisol.
More cortisol -> more stress and shittier sleep -> lower T

You know what's funny is I wanted to be a cop. I thought I would make a good one. I'm smart, industrious, with a strong sense of pride and no fear in my heart.

The opposite of a police officer. They want hateful cowards with little tiny cocks. My mistake, sorry guys. The police I guess have some kind of internet search filter set up and well I guess I made the watch list.

Anyways there was this cop at the gym, a 5'2" ""man""" with cystic acne and totally bald and the only muscle on his soft weak body was some tiny traps

He was giving me nasty looks for an hour straight, so I went up to him, and I looked him right in the eyes while I thought about his shapely and smooth his calves were

Boy. He was not happy with me. But what can you do with 12" arms?

To the police: I won't bother you if you don't bother me. Just leave me alone for a little bit and let me stay natty for a year and then I'll go to police station and we can lift weights with Ronnie Coleman together, ok?

Stop stressing me. Stop angering me. I don't do anything illegal. Let's get along.

Ps; lamo I'm producing tren naturally. Why would I pin tren and lower the level of tren inside my body?

Feeling cute

Ps: gee I don't like too bad for a natty

fuck off

>More cortisol -> more stress and shittier sleep
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3065172/
naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2010-06/role-cortisol-sleep

>more stress and shittier sleep -> lower T
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4445839/

yooo shit damn i have high standards BUT im looking at this photo and im thinking it looks ok considering ""'diet""" (water, few scraps of chicken, epedra, like 1k calories a day lamo)

by that logic you'll hate every little thing that raises cortisol...

Yeah but where does coffee = cortisol?

better stop working out so you dont increase your cortisol bro. dont wanna lose those gains.

Does /fraud/ have a preferred manufacturer? NOT SOURCE. MANUFACTURER

where the fuck do I buy dnp?

whenever i get stressed i think about brushing pretty girl's hair and i feel a lot better

the receptionist at the gym looked at me with love in her eyes and knew that she loved me and i felt so warm and fuzzy

i can feel my traps twitching and growing when i look at her, she is helping me bodybuild, i love buidling my boidy, i love her

i dont know how to tell her that she makes my traps twitchy though

and maybe i have earned the right to give advice in fraud? Im not sure, i dont feel like I do, but then I feel like I do, im not sure if im a big man yet, i hate that feeling, honestly. its insecurity and its for the weak, im not a little dick police officer so why do i feel this way?

i shouldnt ever have those doubts because doubts will make you smaller. so will fear.

she was really pretty, she deserves a man with no dobuts OR fear

i need to work on my doubts or she will smell them on me and i wont get to keep her safe

PS: I worked out for a long long time with the goal of helping posters here build their bodies ayy lamo, i cant wait till i made it, till i can give advice here and POLICE are forced to grit their teeth and take my advice so they can improve themselves and be less pathetic

I've got a source but no source talk.

well then how the fuck am i suppoused to find a good source? who made the stupid rules in here

I thought source talk only mattered when it came to illegal banned substances, steroids. Sarms and research chemicals aren't "illegal" so why can't we talk sources?

mods

i have a source too. my testicles. man, these things are like fucking baseballs, and theyre throbbing.

i think about crusaders smooth shaply legs and those slim and long legs of his and boy, grr, i feel a massive pump, like the same level of pump as if crusader had been training for hours

i really most be some sort of god, creater and ruler of all things testerone related.

i can increase the level in my body at will simply by thinking of how cute you little zyzz and jeff looking guys are looking in the locker room all naked and skinny

shut up autist

this guy walks up to you irl and tells you that he likes to lift weights and can help you make better gains by training slowly with less weight as opposed to whatever morronic shit you do that has u so skinny on tren

and you probally would look me right in the eys and tell me to shut up, because youre fucking stupid that you wouldnt just want to be friends with another big guy and grunt at thots with him

Okay that's legit the price I saw online, thanks breh

i didn't say that.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2257922/

that's right, working out increases cortisol too. try working out, eat and sleep like shit afterwards. Your test levels will decrease.

I'm not sure

you know we take exogenous test right?

for someone on a manchild midlifr crisis(29) wiuld it be better to do purple streaks on your hair like those emo/pop faggots or i just dye it all?

i feel that hair streaks are more edgey abd non conformists while a full hair dye is kinda numale.

ok thank you, that's all I needed to know

better in what regards? the point of life is to be happy, so why not do whatever with your hair makes you happy?

I like being bald because it indiacated to people that I use AAS, and AAS users are intimadating

to each their own

t. natural bodybuilder

whatever, the guy I was replying initially doesn't, he wants to fail his T exam.

Dyed all purple? Nah it’d look terrible but so would streaks.

Do gray or some other muted color that is still subtle.

>subtle

thats not at all fitting for an autistic chuuni phase of someone fearing the big 3 0

>implying i want to look even OLDER turning my jet black hair gray

Why pay a fucking doctor when you can get your own tests done and buy the test for a fraction

da fuck you talking about?

bayer

TRT is expensive

You can just get your own and do your own tests

Where to get bloods tested in Australia? Does the gp do it or do I need to go elsewhere ?

No one is talking about TRT.

Nah like that silvery platinum storm grey kinda look

Does anybody remember who that coach was where you did sets of 12 until you could do the next half pl8 up for 6 or something? Might have done shotput

Matt Vincent?

Serious question pls no bully. Everyone says to be low bf before you juice, but isn't one of the side effects lipolysis which leads to fat-loss?

Say I'm at 20-22%bf and my goal is to be big but not shredded pic related. Am I really setting myself up for failure with a higher bf? Aside from maybe needing more AI what other "risks" are there?

Interesting. What was the reason behind this over hitting 12 reps for x sets and increasing next session by 1-5%. Get a broader spectrum of rep ranges

I thought I was the only dude that likes that.
I'd want some other tones in there too, not just a flat grey, some darker, some lighter, maybe some very subtle blue or purple ones thrown in, but it doesn't feel worth it with hair as short as most guys have. some of mine is starting to come down to my mouth and I have a fair bit from the top that reaches my nose, but it's really curly so it doesn't look that long, and the sides and back are pretty short, so IDK if its worth the effort or expense

Without getting into the aspect of "low bf shows a consistent work ethic" think about what more AI means.
its not just a little more AI, it goes up exponentially as bf increase
more money on AI
more strain on the liver and lipids(people seem ignorant to the fact the adex fucks up cholestrol and your liver bad)
It just not good practice

I dont think so, think it was someone older. But Ive never matts book either.

I forget, all I can remember is that basic layout. I remember questioning that too.
He had a couple champions under his belt. Ah this is going to drive me nuts.

Care to share what you remember? also if you are looking for a new program I shamelessly shill Jordan Peters

While the guys in the picture I posted are on gear I'm pretty sure. What would you estimate their bf at left and right guy?

fat as fuck dude, not my job to tell you what and what not to do but it wouldn't be a smart idea compared to doing a good cut for 3 months and then being able to bulk for your first cycle

If you have a really nice haircut with the color it’ll look dope just don’t leave your hair hanging in your face or some shit. Maybe look at Mattie’s hair from The 1975

Tfw switched from 1.5" to 1" pins for shoulders.

Nah I just messed up my 1rm with drop offs so I wanted to try something else.
Found an old bookmark for a russian oly program, thats kinda fun.

You do sets of 12reps until a certain benchmark, im thinking it was 6 reps of some big jump, might have been 40-50lbs.
Youd have these massive types of platues, of course, which were addressed but I forget why thats advantageous or how you mix up the sets of 12 on the platue

drop offs?

Let me (user) know if you find the original program. I love that there are so many ways to go about things

Dropsets.

Man all these bookmarks Im finding are like 100% for 1, sets of 3, then 5s
Or like 1+1x2 and shit.
Might steal this 3 week macrocycle though

>reps
>sets

all sillyness for dyels

go, grab the weight. feel happyiness and joy flood you that you can grab the weights, and extert your will on them until youre in so much agony that you fail, close your eyes, dream of one day scaring all those that want to wrong you,

serenity and joy is that feeling when you get when the pain that you inflict on yourself is so great, that it hurts so bad that you cannot feel what was done to you anymore because the pain of the pump is worse

be happy that you can always get the pump, even in a cell, you can get a pump and feel joy

i dont see the love in photos that are posted here, i dont see the pain, i dont see the anger, i dont see anything other than a bunch of skinny fucking nerds like me

fuck you for being like me

shut the fuck up

hi fraud

is there any way i can tell if im buying legit mk677 before im out a hundred bucks and eating sugar pills

I've had my bloods taken twice test measured at 330 and 300. Not low enough to get prescribed TRT but sub-optimal and I believe I will feel better overall if I self medicate.

Any input on a self-medicating TRT routine/program?

Didnt realize I was on reddit

How common are dropsets for oly movements? I thought they got pretty gnarly if you did them super fatigued/under load.
Or do you mean back off sets?

>What would you estimate their bf at left and right guy?
at least 30%

Taste should be incredibly bitter if you uncap it.

imedical.com.au/order/blood-tests/sport-hormone-private-blood-tests

or just simply go to dr and ask for the bloods

I look down on all of you itt that read the tren story and didn't feel his anger

Where are your balls

I only respect huge AAS users or big Natties

In your heart you know it's true

I walk around natty with no pump bigger than you because I have more hate in my heart times one million idiot

Fuck you , and I mean, I literally am going to beat off thinking about fucking your runt asshole fuckboy