Does this happen to any of you?

>Be walking down the street
>Young couple ahead of me
>Boyfriend notices me
>sees I'm tall & built.
>pretty much PULLS his gf to cross the street to the opposite sidewalk.
This happens 80% of the time and for some reason it drives me fucking nuts. How can some men be so fucking insecure?

Iktf
I'm built like you as well
>In the gym
>Watching TV between sets
>It's in an elevated spot
>Some girl is in my line of sight but I'm not even looking at her
>Her dyel boyfriend thinks I am tho
>Fearactivate.gif
>He quickly comes up to her and starts awkwardly feeling her up and letting me know SHE IS HIS AND HIS ONLY AND NO ONE WILL TAKE HER AWAY FROM HIM :'((((
>He gives me quick look and then looks at the floor
>I stare at him for around 5 seconds thinking about kicking his teeth in for being such a pathetic insecure sack of shit
>Just continue watching TV

And also the thing you mentioned happens quite often. It's really just flattering me because I know I pose a threat to losers like that since they obviously feel less worth than me.

Kinda
>Feeling kinda swole after the gym
>Decide to jog home
>Free balling it in the t-shirt grey sweat pants looking for pussy uniform.
>Lettin it all hang out
>Couple of dykes are walking towards me
>Butch has a nice set of tits for a dyke, the bitch is a 4/10 but is poured into those pants.
>Wink at the bitch and smile
>Butch pulls her close and mean mugs me
>Laugh my ass off and start to jog away.
>Decide to see what the thick femdyke is packing in the back and turn around once I'm a few feet away
>The Butch is staring at me.
>She gives me the fuck me eyes before turning around and pulling her girlfriend/wife/whatever away.
>I trip over a seeing eye dog in my confused state.

The fuck....

>drives you nuts
m8 if shit like this is happening you're doing well, props.
shouldn't piss you off, this should be a point of pride my bro.

No they only cross the street because I am wearing a plague doctors mask and a cloak.

>Kinda
That's not even close to what OP was describing, you're just a creep

It's the same thing.
What's got your knickers in a knot.

Are u black?

No but I have people constantly not moving out of my way, even when I ask politely. What the fuck is up with that?

The nerve of some people

When I'm walking on the right side you move out of the fucking way, it's whats right

That's why they cross the street for me

Shouldn't bother you. Just be really nice, smile and nod at the dude and give them the "I acknowledge you as a man and I respect that that's your girl" kind of nod/head movement approval thing. Will make them less like that in the future. They're just scared people.

I don't even know why It makes me so mad. I guess there's just an ugly feeling in people noticing you on the street and deciding to avoid you.

Crime happens all the time. Keeping your bitch and yourself from being fucked up is his job. If you’re some black, a bum, or dress like scum that’s prob why

Imagine being this conceited

I had sort of the opposite happen. On phone so won't green text but was at the mall with the gf whose about 5’5 and has a thicc squat booty, were in one of the stores and i notice this tall 5’10 or so blonde qt mean mugging me but she looks away when i notice her. About 2 minutes later she plows right between me and the gf even tho there was space behind us and as shes walking away shes shaking her ass in what i can only call an angrily way. Basically popping her hips hard side to side with each step she took, walking fast. Thing is she had no ass what so ever. Think it was weird but forgot about it untill 20 minutes later notice her standing next to her manlet bf. Forgot to mention im 6’2. Basically looks like she got ass mogged by my gf and jealous that taller than her bf.

It's not because you're tall and built. It's because you're creepy and awkward.

My first thought.

Hmmm?
What are you talking about?

>all these delusional narcissists itt
look up the spotlight effect. they probably just had to go somewhere across the street

t. Alphadestiny

If that’s what you like telling yourself OP.

You frequent mirin threads too?

>tfw you can't believe this because it never happened to you... Because you are neither tall nor built.

I’m 194cm and pretty built, yeah this happens to me too. when a couple approaches me, the guy reaches for the girls hand. though, it only happens when the chick is out of the guys league or the guy is a soyboy. some that insecure is bound to get cucked though. Never seen a Chad do this

el PeruviANO

Yes exactly the remaining 20% are the Chads. IIt'a always a soyboy or as you said one guy that got lucky and knows this.

>be me
>walking with my gf
>see 400 lbs fat guy with a fedora
>move my gf out of the way so the guy doesnt go over her like truck
> hear guy angrily saying something uniteligible about being intimidating.

>OP is a massive fa... eternal bulking with a resting bitch face that makes babies cry
>Eyes have the kind of eerie vacancy you see on mugshots of people who murder and rape children
>Stares at women with a bit of drool glistening on the corner of the mouth

>"Oh man how can people be so insecure"

This is funny and all but I'd say it's something more like

>Douchey guy walking towards us
>Puffed up chest looking like he's trying to be intimidating
>Does he lift? It's hard to tell but he might. Seems like a faggot though, he wants to be bigger than he really is
>Best to avoid mentally unstable people like this, might as well cross the road
>Go home to happy and fulfilling life with loving girlfriend
>I bet that angry man from earlier doesn't even have a girlfriend which is why he overcompensates by trying to act tough
>How can some men be so fucking insecure?

Nobody wants to be mogged brah...

>This happens 80% of the time and for some reason it drives me fucking nuts.
I don't understand your frustration. If I was in your shoes I'd laugh every time.

>be walking down the street with gf
>being a woman she has little to no situational awareness
>have to constantly shuttle her around so that she doesn't walk into people
I wish I was joking.

This so much
Even I don't even care to think anything about them, just subtle_chuckle.gif

>walking down the street with my newfound gains
>young couple walking towards me
>as soon as the girl sees me she runs her fingers through her mouth and starts lubricating her butthole for me
>her boyfriend feels threatened
cont?