Veeky Forums recipes,food, etc

Veeky Forums recipes,food, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15228991
cornucopia.org/scorecard/soy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping this because I've been eating bland food for almost 2 months and I'm going crazy

I've been eating the same thing for months, works wonders.

Meal 1

Matcha
Lime juice
Vitamin D
Omega 3

Meal 2

1 cup of pomegranate juice
70g of oats
20g of maple syrup
1 cup almond milk
120g blueberries

Meal 3

green tea
300g sweet potato
220g salmon
80g spinach
20g arugula
10g fresh basil
250g tomato
100g avocado
25g green onions

meal 4

1 scoop protein
200g bananas
2 cups coconut water (i drink the other 2 cups the bottle contains during the day)

meal 5

225g greek yogurt

this leaves me with 400 free calories. those will be watermelon, bananas, eggs cooked in coconut oil, brazil nuts or chia seeds in my oatmeal, mostly.

i'm a vegetarian (i know it's gay) whats a good meat sub that won't soy me

I read that nuts like cashew and peanut among with seeds contain a lot of estrogen. Flaxseed is 10x worse than soy.

I got all of that except tuna, i'm gonna cut bacon into small pieces instead

>nordic
>wine and no beer
>olives
>avocado
>peppers
>no potatoes

Nice try, Sven. Sounds like med master race

Is this a cut?

How many calories is this?

>mfw I'm not white, but i follow this

fish and eggs.

What about peanut oil?

yes a cut. with taken into account it's 2300.

>2018
>still falling for the GMO boogeyman

What. Olive oil oxidizes a lot easier than vegetable oil.

i bring that to work everyday except i add more veggies and cut the cheese/chicken/vinegar parts

Haven't seen one of these threads in a while op. Thanks.

o shit that looks great

do you think it will hold up without the flower though?

probably not, maybe find a flower alternative? the flour is kinda what helps it hold shape

I thought so too when i was experimenting by making meatballs, but surprisingly it held up well in the pan.

Also, i can't believe I said flower and not flour. You somehow typed both kek

oh well its worth a try and oh shit hahaha

pwnt

If you want that just make scrambled eggs with tuna.
It tastes disgusting, UNLESS you add lemon juice to the tuna and mix well, then it tastes fucking great.
Afterwards just add eggs to the tuna, season to your preference and scramble it, amazing proton amount for very little calories.

To clarify in case you haven't figured it out yet, the lemon juice gets rid of the fishy taste.

I didn't create them, but I'm over the whole organic meme.
we've been feeding our livestock soy for a long time, the only change recently was rBGH and other hormones which have proven insignificant, like organics
they do taste better though, but no health impact

>when avocado oil with one of the highest smoke points is on cold used
Get your shitter image macros outta here faggot

Yeah man you gotta stay away from the phytoestrogen jew they wanna turn you into a woman!

Who /crockpot/ here? Been doing pulled pork for the last few months and I'm after some more recipes

Mine:
>Fat cap off pork shoulder/butt, put into slow cooker with optional rub
>ginger beer halfway up pork
>4hrs low then flip over and leave for another 4
>drain liquid (inc all the fat) and shred pork with two forks
>add 500ml bbq sauce of your choice + optional shot of whisky
>combine, leave for another hour
>serve

Not much need for all the shit tier carbs from BBQ sauce and the beer

>muh brown people
>recommends kefir

I'll dump what I got. Sorry if I repost anything

dup

lic

ate

rep

lie

The easiest one I can think of is 40 clove chicken, which is fucking delicious and easy to do, too. Literally:
>get chicken breast
>brown it for a bit
>drop about... 6 to 8 cloves of garlic per breast piece in the pan
>let the whole thing brown
>deglaze with water/stock/white whine
>serve
Another one that comes to mind is making a stew using mirepoix and whatever meat you have.

s.
... plus this

sampleMeals imgur with 37 meals
imgur.com/a/5nbmA

fuck, I forgot about a lot of these too. I should go back and make a few of them.

this week I prepped chili with veggies. I eat that with 1/2 a small avacado.
>brown 2lbs ground beef, drain
>add carrots, onions, garlic... fuck broccoli, cauliflower, whatever the fuck you want.
>shit load of chili spice, cumin, whatever.
>add can diced tomatoes
>add can beans w/ chili flavoring
>bring to boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for like 45 minutes or whatever.
>makes 4 portions, 40g each.
Add 1/3 c rice, or a half of a sweet potato if you are bulking.

Then I made 4 salmon fillets with 1c brussels sprouts and 100g rice pilaf.
>4 frozen salmon fillets, put in baking dish
>preheat oven to 400deg F
then
>coat, season, acid
such as
>olive oil, dill, balsamic
or
>butter, cajun spices, lemon
you get the idea. Infinite possibilities. season them differently if you want a different flavor each night.
>make rice
>make a veggie

The meal doens't need an extra fat because the salmon already has tons of healthy fats.

And last, but not least, I add chocolate milk to a pre-dinner snack of a banana/berries and a couple string cheeses, and a small handful of nuts.
I know, it's dumb, but easy calories.

And remember: Be nice to my fellow skellymen. We can't grow, so we have to learn a shitload about food and eating before we see the slightest gains.
If you see one of my countrymen who is only just learning to eat, please just tell him to change nothing else about his diet and make this one single shake every day:

Skellyman Shake - 400ish cals:
>1 fruit
>1 veg
>1 fat
>2 scoops c'mon
>liquid to desired thickness

Ex:
>1 banana
>handful kale
>almonds
>vanilla protons
>almond milk

or
>frozen mixed berries
>handful spinach
>tbsp natty peanut butter
>chocolate protein
>water

how do i avoid the soy jew?
almost every fucking food has it and i'm not buying from the farmer's market/shitty hipster meat.

Vegetable oil is number one on the list.

Just got done prepping my meals for the week.

I marinated some chicken in orange juice, lime juice, chili powder and cumin. Made some black beans and onions and then some rice with cilantro and lime juice.

Made a little salsa with mango, red onion, jalapeño, and red pepper to top it with and some picante sauce.

What is the deal with this? I sautee veggies and meats in a pan all the time with olive oil, usually 1-2 tsp. Are you saying it oxidizes and converts to trans fat? I thought this was either a myth or only relevant for deep frying.

Does this mean I shouldn't cook w olive oil? I use it for everything

>Olive Oil
Thats for Cold dishes

Monster or Rockstar??

/sip/ both

rockstar, monster tastes like shit

>bake 5 chicken breasts with minimal seasoning
>in a separate pan, prepare about a 5-6 cups of mixed frozen vegetables(broccoli, cauli, carrot for me)
>cook 1.5 cups of rice
>when all is cooked add 1 cup of rice, 1 cup of veg, 1 chicken breast to meal container
>freeze/fridge as required
>serve with whatever hot sauce you desire

Do these store well (or at all) in the fridge?

Avoiding legumes? Legumes are correlated with longevity...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15228991

Depending on country check out Quorn Products.

tuna is god tier and i cant beleive no one told me. 17g of protien per 80 calorie serving. thats only 12 non-protien calories and its all omega 3s and shit. I just ate a 360 cal family pack with 72g of protien, shit is amazing.

not that poster but i made a big batch and store that in the fridge to eat for 3 days or so. still pretty good. although i dont know if you cook all of them in one time and then store that but i assume it would be still alright after reheating.

Yes, they store for at least 3 days. Haven't kept them longer than that, but you can just throw them in the freezer and thaw in the fridge the night before you want to re-heat it

I have a can of kidney beans and a can of lentils. what the fuck can i do with this? mash them up into balls and make burgers?

Heat up kidney beans, add salt.
Eat.

4 eggs and 150 grams of cottage cheese is a great breakfast, the cottage cheese actually makes it taste like cheese and it makes your scrambled eggs more fluffy, win win

recipe for filled omelete I'm eating for dinner tonight:

>Peel and cut potatoes in discs and boil them until soft
>Chop onions and fry them with diced bacon
>add sliced mushrooms and the potatoes
>add chopped red pepper
>mix two or three eggs in a bowl and add some milk. Add seasoning (pepper)
>make sure the moisture is gone from most of the ingredients in the pan, make sure the potatoes get some colour
>lower the heat and add the egg mixture
>wait until the omelette is brown on the underside and flip it with a plate
>add (grated) cheese on top and wait until both sides are done.
>if the cheese won't melt properly, flip it again and turn off the heat
Voilà, a full meal

this is basically what i eat everyday lol, but i eat 300g of beans, 200g of rice, 300g of chicken and 150g spinach, brocoli and arugula with some garlic olive oil

this guy gets it

i do it with 2 eggs instead of 1 and no flour and if you shape them well enough, they'll stick together long enough to fry them

>avoid potatoes
lmao Tyrone Martinez this is our master veg in scandi

use regular olive oil instead of extra virgin

t.portuguese/mediterranean

They need a binder, so it would be flour or panko.

just eat 8 cheeseburgers after workout, who needs this diet shit?

Can anyone explain what is wrong with having some chips while bulking? Even if it is not to excess like i were having bags daily

>plastic bottle
might as well just go on HRT

Saturated and trans fats you retarded faggot.

if you were having
>bags daily
then chips are a trigger food for you.
Don't fucking tempt fate

and of course this guy is right that shit will kill you dead anyway. It's a _sometimes_ food. If you could have it once every 2 weeks, I'd say have at it, but you have had problems with chips before apparently.

> Fresh Fruit (Not Canned)
Is frozen fruit okay? I tend to make smoothies using those bags of fruit from the freezer aisle...

>Nordic/white race

Race obsessed morons

i HATE these types of '''''info'''''graphs so much with the ironic retarded speech trying to appeal to Veeky Forums culture

jesus christ back when Veeky Forums had useful information.

Now if you ask for diet advice you'll end up with 20 (you)s telling you to not eat for 30 days or to go vegan

I'm more concerned about what to eat on my off days. Then the fastfags come in.

>Collectivizing on race
>Not being a filthy commie.

pick one

Selected tofurkey products.

cornucopia.org/scorecard/soy/

Be weary of mercury pal

please go vegan, it's the ethical choice

>Not intentionally drinking liquid metal for muscles made of steel
Not gonna make it

How do you guys make chicken salads? I cut up the chicken, add in some fine cut garlic and pepper before steaking it in olive oil. Then i add it into some precut romano salad and usually add some aioli or tzatsiki. I've eaten this a lot now and find a little boring, anything i can add to make it better?

How much peanut butter can I safely eat each day if Im bulking? Im adding it mainly to bloat shakes (between 70 - 100 grams of PB) with oats/corn flakes/honey/bananas. Im talking about pure peanut butter without any salt, sugar and other stuff.

are you retarded

>flower

make chili brah

Is it saying avoid non-gmos? If so I agree, GMO is fine.

Can anyone tell me some good-ways to get some good high calorie whole foods? Shitty thing is i am allergic to nuts and raw eggs. So those are all gone out the window. What do you recommend i eat? I really do not want to be just shoveling oatmeal down my throat forever...

and also

WHY THE FUCK DO ALL THE WHOLE FOODS HAVE SO FEW FUCKING CALORIES JESUS

If you fucks don't own a slowcooker, get on that shit.

Allergic to every nut in existence? Really?

Regardless, drink milk. Add full cream to dishes that can use it. My personal favorite bulking weapon is hemp seeds- 3 tbsp is almost 200 calories and they have so little flavor you can throw them in anything. Make tacos with whole grain or veggie tortillas, throw a bunch of cheese on.
Lots you can do without nuts or eggs.