Does becoming Veeky Forums make one happy?

Does becoming Veeky Forums make one happy?

Dunno, try asking One.

hahahahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yes, physiology is the foundation of happiness. Be healthy, be strong, raise T, feel great.

wont make it worse

Unless you go retarded obsessive and develop severe body dysmorphia and injure yourself then at least it doesn't make you more sad.

For me it did

Look better
Feel better
Better health
Become stronger
More positive mentally
More confident (because I look better than before, getting more looks and attention, people saying nice things about me, asking me for help/advice on lifting because I look "muscular" in their eyes etc)

it does in certain ways

Not really but its a good way to forget the feels

only if you enjoy weight lifting and all it entails

le legday meme

it made me happier... does that count?

i wouldn't say i am Veeky Forums not by a long shot

but i am far less disgusting

happiness has improved, even being a loser

>does being fat or unfit make you feel bad about yourself ?
then yeah
>do you feel like gaining muscle would make other people like you more ?
then no

people will appreciate your phisique but if you cant love yourself ... im sorry

i fucking giggled

Let me ask you OP, do you become happy when you see the results of what you've worked for?
Does improving yourself make you feel better?
There's your answer.

No, but it can enable you to do things to make you happy.

Or make you miserable.

Well, at least you'll live longer to experience all that.

It made me feel less bad, but still no friends no gf shit job kicked out of college still live with parents still no sleep between school and work

Delet this

In my experience it's not being fit that makes me happy so much as setting a goal and working hard to achieve it. The harder you work at it the more you should be proud. Gains are a bonus and a motivator.

>the harder you work at it the more you should be proud

>trying to work hard, follow a routine, watch with I eat nearly all the time even when going out with friends, weigh all my food when I don't go out with friends
>I still look like garbage after 1.75 years when it takes some people 6 months to 1 year to look decently aesthetic
>My lifts are also still garbage with my squat and deadlift being nowhere near 3/4
>after all this fucking hard work and discipline I have nothing to show for it

It can be. Everyone is different and different things make different people happy. It mainly just depends on your mindset.

Life isn't about being happy, the sooner you realize this the easier it gets.

this.
dont. even. try

no but it makes me less miserable

No, the opposite, the fatigue from lifting contributes to depression and hinders your cognitive and emotional development.

What is it about?

This, seriously too much gain globinz in my fucking life that are trying to put me down.

No but it makes life easier

It gets easier,
but you gotta do it everyday,
thats the hard part

The gym is only 50% of building muscle

You must have some diabolical genetics brah

I'm good looking, my body isn't anything special

making others feel shit

since i replaced alcohol with lifting i've been thinking less about suicide

I never even considered you could go wrong, I thought all it takes is discipline.. what are you going for???

It doesn't make you happy but it does make you happier

no. but it will make you less sad.
And thats good enough for now

It's a ride of different emotions which you may want to enjoy. Feel them all son and be happy

No it just makes you more self-conscious about your appearance

What if alcohol is the only thing keeping me from ending it?

Saving the white race and kickstarting western civilization

It helps you to get along with depression, it gives you a clear objective to focus on that makes you keep pushing forward, but it can also cause other depression, if you train hard and your body starts falling apart (I've got a discal hernia and pain in almost every articulation), you feel like all you' ve been doing was just another way of self destruction

Pain, misery and lack of meaning.
This is what life is all about.

desu you’d be a lot happier in the longterm from getting help and staying sober.

It makes me happier than I would be if I was still a fatso all else being equal the fitter I am the happier

But alcohol make me happy.

It's either hit the gym like it owes you something or bloat into exponential lard gains, and I would rather kill myself than become fat again.

I'm hoping so.

I enjoy eating like a pig which i can do because i go to the gym all the time

This right here

Quit it man. You don’t realize it at the time but alcohol definitely fucks you up

Alcohol numbs out the pain temporarily but you're hurting yourself even more in the long run, family.

Lol no

My oneitis never loved me. Even at my peak physique. She's gone now too.

Fuck this gay earth. And fuck all of you too.

Yes
Exercise releases endorphins which make you happier, and not eating shit will make you bot feel like shit. Also you'll get more self confidence.

Yes, but it has also de bad point. I,m fit now and i have made of that part of my personality, so my animic state is now in relation with physic state. If i dont workout or i eat so much shit, i m very depressed. Its some kind of mental illness i guess

it helps, but if you wan't happiness you should try do meditation. But meditation will be very hard if you fill your body with shit food