THE
FUCK
This is elliot coming out of the fucking closet
H O M O S E X U A L

Balls

Now i know where all the elliot memes are from holy fuck

THEY DONT VIBRATE

to

Imagine not giving a fuck about the opinions of other people to the degree of uploading shit like this without a second thought. I'm jealous.

Trying to be Frank Yang but he doesn't have Asian IQ, he has Amerimutt IQ

wish i was this confident desu
i laugh my ass everytime i watch it tho

This desu. I think elliot is onto something

This video looks like it would be prefaced by the headline "distubing footage of Florida shooter's mental breakdown surfaces"

How come Elliott has such an meh-looking wife?

He's a good-looking dude, a phenomenal bullshitter, and women absolutely love the sort of retarded spiritual shit he's into.

he always was

he definitely cares, remember how butthurt he got about elgin roasting him

even she left him

she did?

Hello newfag

Wanting to bang a white woman this bad....

Tsk tsk

t. White boi

Who's that?

Yeah when did this happpen

They have to be pretty old desu, don't they have like 5 kids?

I unironically think that he is extremely smart. He is a decent looking guy who built up a really good career and his general advices are great.
youtube.com/watch?v=TIPF14Dk17E

He makes really good points in my opinion. its just some people are really passionate about expressing their beliefs because they want to help people so in the end they end up looking pretty retarded. Like Kanye West or this guy. All have very great ideas but many people dont take them seriously because of the presentation

YO ELLIOT

Damn Tyler 1 got fat

black hands typed this post

he cares because he deleted the video and kept deleting the videos uploaded by other people, trying to hide the shame.

When he eventually realised that there is no such thing as privacy on the internet, he said some bs about people believing in him and he won't delete the videos any more (aka damage control)

kek

elliot pls go

You're a prisoner in your own head, worrying about the judgement of these npcs around you until you make zero risks and feel like shit when your an old man who's never done anything noteworthy.

He’s just as white as he is black.

Elliot please stop shitposting

the simple fact is you me and most the people on fit couldnt act like that, even alone with noone recording

you can say it's cringe but it's true

1:24 I DONT WANNA FUCK MY WIFE

ahahaha

SHAKE YOUR SHIT.

>most of us are not completely crazy
whoa.. i guess you are right my enlightened fellow