Who / What are you going to dedicate your session to today Veeky Forums?

Who / What are you going to dedicate your session to today Veeky Forums?

>Lion cub gets kicked in the pelvis by a angry herd
>Cub ends up paralyzed at the legs
>Doesen't want to give up
>Keeps following his pride around, dragging his helpless body
>Pride eventually leaves him behind, and he dies.

Going to demolish and get a new DL PR today for junior, and maybe even a squat PR as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvwAn7Z5SnM
youtube.com/watch?v=z2HHPqJ0jmE
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/animalia/wp/2018/02/02/nigel-the-worlds-loneliest-bird-dies-next-to-the-concrete-decoy-he-loved/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forgot the link;

youtube.com/watch?v=UvwAn7Z5SnM

Thats pretty lame bruh, real men dedicate their lifts to this

get out

*fake swings to make you flinch*

NOW!!!!

I've posted this in the past few days, but I'm preparing to lift everyday for lent to essentially lift the weight Jesus did. I'm still new though, so I won't be able to get to the 150+ lifts Jesus did on his 40 day trudge. But I did get to 120 lb deadlift today(a 20lb increase), it felt amazing. So yeah I'm lifting for Jesus. I encourage all Christfags to do this with me

I'm pretty fucking sure the film crew can easily contact help and pickup the fucking cub
Fucking bastards not helping him just to get something interesting on film

Anyway, my motivation is to be able to be strong-- that's it

Im pretty sure that goes against agreements with the local wildlife preserves by tampering with wildlife

Dont make me do this user

I read about it, they did nothing for the cub and let "nature take it's course" per the kruger wildlife park rules, i looked it up and the mother walk off after rubbing it's nose on it's head by the water.

It's survived for a few days, the brothers kept nudging it to make it walk and not give up.

>Anyway, my motivation is to be able to be strong-- that's it

dedicate a session for junior.

Im pretty sure you're fucking autistic and know that they're laws about interacting with wildlife, its not like you're going to help every single injured cub in the savannah regardless of whether you're in contact with them or not, tard.

fuck, i'll be thinking of junior tomorrow during my deadlifts as well

Dedicating all my sessions so I can help out anything in need now

Excuse from a bitch to not help a brotha out
It's not even about saving every injured cub they see, but saving that particular one. They could've used it in their effort to spread more awareness for the lions and shown him off as a testament to their determination to survive.

i never cry
but this legit nearly had me going. the dedication and it continuing to not want to give up and going over rocks and other terrain with a broken fucking pelvis pulled my strings

>Dedicating all my sessions so I can help out anything in need now

junior would be proud

Deadlifts are on sunday for me to worship Jesus lifting from the dead

>tfw you realize jesus was a manlet

FOR JUNIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

I hope my fellow Veeky Forumsizens are lifting for junior.

OP here, just got done blasting squats in the home gym master race;
>2x10 20kg
>2x10 60kg
>5x5 100kg
>4x5 140kg
>2x2 158kg

Dead-lifts gonna get raped as well.

I've always lifted for myself and when I'm not feeling driven I just think of women to make me mad.

Most recently my friend's gf was acting flirty with me by groping my arm like three times, each time while my friend stepped out to use the bathroom. I ignored it and told him afterwards. He confronted her about it, and even though he has only been with her two fucking weeks he took her word over mine. Her word being
>"I'm just a flirty type of person, it meant nothing."
I warned my friend that even though I am an autistic sperglord I know that is 100% certified bs, and he flipped out and told me I'm a fag. At our recent hangout, she once again groped me multiple times and even went as far as to ask me how big my dick is and how many women I've slept with (0). I don't know what to do about it, I tried bringing it up to my friend and he just got mad and told me to shut up.

Your friend is obviously a cuck.

Just fuck her then, your friend is a cuck

Fuck her. Your friend will believe you after.

>Not a man. Born as the divine son of God
I mean you're not wrong.

he was 5ft1

At least he has an excuse not to train legs

SpaceX

>Implying that is what he wanted
>implying the cub wasn't a high test

Squat and DL in memory of him.

I'm just a honest hard working American in a world full of Nazis, Commies, Cronies,Extremists, Thugs and Fascists. All looking for victims to push around and prey on.

Why would I exercise for any other reason?

The ultimate soyboi.

.t black

i lift to be a better man then my dad ever was, who was nothing more but a lousy alcoholic.

I don't know what is it about animals suffering and being hurt that causes me to get so sad. Today I lift for junior.

For hitler

This month I lift for him

Women are born manipulators

Tomorrow's squats are for you, Junior

It's like turtles hatching on a beach, you can't help them. That said most animals are endangered by our hand so local authorities can get fucked if they don't think I will try everything in my power to help these animalbros. They are trying to make it too.

Listen, some people are just pussies. For five years--five years!--we had a friend that had a girlfriend consistently attempting (and sometimes succeeding) to cheat on him. 90% of these guys tried to tell him, because they were his friends, but he ignored them, or got mad and argued with them about it. They finally broke up because she was asking him to get some stuff off her phone and on the computer so as he was dutifully doing that for her, sexts from another guy were popping up on her phone.

It was really irritating because it was like talking to a wall. She tried flirting with my boyfriend multiple times too so I almost got into a catfight with her, but I didn't have to because my boyfriend actually has a spine and told her off for being a slut.

>That said most animals are endangered by our hand

This is why i encourage others to donate to places like WWF ( World Wide Fund for Nature ), and the African Wildlife Foundation.

Look after our beautiful animals, and make sure they don't go extinct. I'm glad the African laws are very strict now on poachers, with poachers even getting shot and killed for hunting and leaving disfigured (yet alive) animals after taking things like ivory.

that's because he was using it for the pussy, just like your boyfriend is doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2HHPqJ0jmE

>saving paralyzed cub
literally how? would you strap him to a dog wheelchair?

>honest hard working American
t. pic related

I guess it just sticks not being able to do anything.

> when u fail the last bench set and have to wiggle the weights off the bar

Veeky Forums it was right in front of the gym thots..

How sick would that be tho, if they just gave him some sick hot wheels and replaced it every few years as he got bigger, and then become the crippled lion lord.

make sure when you see those thots again you pump out some extra reps

I'd just drop it on my neck at that point and let it kill me

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/animalia/wp/2018/02/02/nigel-the-worlds-loneliest-bird-dies-next-to-the-concrete-decoy-he-loved/

Nigel - this one is for you!

No, the worst part is, she fucked other guys but NEVER fucked her boyfriend she was cheating on. He was a virgin well into his 20s because of her.

First the lion, now this?

For this little guy.

user, i