I need help.. this is me releasing my stomach. man what the fuck should i do...

i need help.. this is me releasing my stomach. man what the fuck should i do. i hold my stomach in and i have been my entire life. i lost a bit of weight and people say im skinny but i still got this fatass stomach that looks like it cant go away..

fill it in with huge ass muscles

You're fucked. Accept that this is the result of years of neglect to your body and embrace that you've made a positive health change for the better.

Your only option is surgery to remove the loose skin, and even then you will still have scars.

Get rid of all the fat and get surgery

230 right now and my goal is to get 140 again
Is this going to happen to me too?

do you mean the way it look bloated? looks sort of muscular as fuck

dry fasting

probably worse than this

Whats that

do sprints 5-6 days a week for two months

so im fucked, really? i plan to get surgery but that wont be for at least a year.. man fuck. i wish i could start my life over. the girl of my dreams wont like me at all when i take my clothes off

A good way to kill yourself

better dead than fat

Be a joke please

how the fuck is that supposed to help with loose skin?

bump

You have a minuscule amount of muscle. If you lean bulk for the next 1-2 years, you will look great. This is something I am positive of.
Stop being a faggot, and put the work in. If that is too hard, your dream girl will always be a dream.

you ruined your body, and you were only given that one

Build lots of muscle - it will fill in the loose skin

i wont make it?

Depends on your build and genetics. In 2009 I lost 90 pound in 4 months and didn't have a bit of lose skin. I'm 6'4" though so the fat was distributed pretty evenly so I never had a big gut or bitch tits.

Non-member answer, are you releasing your belly, or pushing it out? Even bodybuilders and swimmers have "bellies" if you force push it out.

this is what happens when fat retards do crash diets and don't lift or build any muscle

Holy shit ignore these fucking retards OP. What happened to Veeky Forums?

You’re going to make it. You need to actually lift though and give it time. It took you years to get fat, it will take some time for it to shrink back to its original size.

its just the same autists that post the same images every day on /fph/

Hey OP, ignore the people on this thread saying that you're fucked. Your skin it stretched, but your main solution is to bulk. You need to fill in that loose skin with muscle.

do you think lifting and eating at a deficit would still help me?

>lifting and eating at a deficit
You don't need to lose weight. This is loose skin here, not fat. Go build muscle to tighten it up.

Looking in the /fast/ threads. You need autophagy though fasting, or if you're properly prepared, dry fasting. Thank me in the morning.

I'm inclined to agree with you on that, the loose skin isn't crazy bad, kind of bad on his tits, but no gyno. bulked up and a few years of his skin tightening and he will look fine.

listen to this guys he is smart and does crypto

You still have some body fat left and you have little muscle. Cut or maintain and lift until you're lean enough to see abs, then think about loose skin surgery

This. Get big op

can't have loose skin if you have no skin at all

Fast fgt

Moisturize your stomach and keep lifting. Don’t forget your caloric deficiency. It will take time.

Negative. Surgery is not needed, skin will shrink in due time, but nipple placement may be off.

Don't lose the weight too fast, get enough vitamins, and start upping your activity level as you get closer to your goal weight. Improving body composition by cutting fat and increasing lean muscle mass may help moderate any loose skin issues

>i hold my stomach in and i have been my entire life
wait wait wait...doesn't everyone do this? I don't even think of it

this

you have exact same bodytype as me , i even lost a shitload of weight

getting big is only solution

your bodyshape was fucked up by fatassery
getting big will reshape your shit
your gut looks like youre a fatass but you gotta bulk up

Get below 10% bodyfat for a few months and start swimming. Your loose skin will be 90-95% gone by then.

Being single-digit bodyfat does away with loose skin quite nicely.

>Being single-digit bodyfat does away with loose skin quite nicely.
Why?

so he needs someone to donate some ass muscles and a good surgeon to implant them into his belly?

Do vacuums