You smoke right?

You smoke right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulcerative_colitis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im heavy smoker desu
i smoke like half pack to 15 sticks per day but dont feel like quiting desu.
i just enjoy and love it for some retarded reason

Me too brah, I find social situations fucking beyond boring if I'm not chain smoking

That's not even a pack a day dude heavy is 25+imo

From 18-21 I used to smoke a pack of dijarlem blacks a day but quit.

Enjoy your emphysema lmao

Who cares? you do cardio bitch?

Yeah, I run like 10 miles a week
I'm in med school, smoking literally puts you at risk for or worsens every disease known to man

Non smoker here.

Smoking is no big deal in your 20’s, but it catches up with you and hits you like a freight train in your 30s. That’s the part that nobody talks about.

Smokers in their 30s look like shit and have garbage athletic performance.

I’d prefer to stave off aging as long as I can. Not interesting in speeding it up.

Ive been smokong 4 years im 20 now,if i quit now how fucked am i?

how about occasional (as in up to 1x/wk, typically 2-3x/yr) pipe smoking? when does the cancer risk rise above the background noise in a case like that?

>I'm in med school, smoking literally puts you at risk for or worsens every disease known to man
wrong

If you quit now, you’re probably only 5% fucked. Each year you continue to smoke add on another 5%.

I smoked from age 19-23. I’m 29 now.

To this day I still feel that my lung performance is not what it could have been if I never smoked.

Less fucked than if you quit later that's for sure

It's not just cancer risk, though. Smoking suppresses your immune system, worsens circulation, causes muscle atrophy, and of course, leads to obstructive pulmonary diseases and infections. Majority of smokers are fucked in 100 different ways by the time they hit 60.
K

>Doesn't exhale

Yeah. American Spirits light green pack.

You've already done a shit ton of damage. You should still cut your losses and quit though.

i guess its like the occasional drinker question. of course if the majority of your caloric intake is light beer you're fucked, but what about maybe one or two beers on the weekend? is that cool or should we all be strict teetotalers?

none of that shit is true. i havent been sick in over 3 years. im vascular as fuck and i'm a decent size muscular wise. stop listening to jewish propaganda. been smoking since i was 17 and im 27 now.

It's not like drinking at all. Your liver can clear a surprising amount of toxins from your blood, and has an astonishing capacity for regeneration.
Your lungs can't do that. This shit sticks, it stays, and fucks you up. Also, Nicotine is a way, way, way worse poison than ethanol. Not to mention the hundreds to thousands of other toxic substances contained in a cigarette.

Possibilities:
1) You have godly genes
2) I or a colleague will see you at age 60 and you'll be a walking garbage can

>jewish propaganda
Nigga I've literally dissected human bodies. The difference between smokers' lungs (and their entire circulatory system) and nonsmokers' is night and day.

Everyday I smoke a pack of Canadian death sticks and drink a half gallon of whiskey every 2-3 days. I'm getting a beer belly and look like Shit. How can I into running without giving up the things I love? After 50 feet of running I need to lay down and smoke.

Literally kill yourself (with a gun, not slowly like you're currently doing)

If the things you "love" are booze, cigarettes and food then you have way bigger problems than you inabillity to jog.

>never smells
lol smokers don't realize everyone smells their shame

>I'm in med school, smoking literally puts you at risk for or worsens every disease known to man
there is atleast one exception where smoking is actually protective
Ulcerative colitis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulcerative_colitis

what if I stop just before I turn 60?

I vape.

I'm a well adjusted hardworking guy with a pretty good diet. I just happen to enjoy some of the finer pleasures available to me.

I surely need some more stamina though and henceforth I will consider my vices to be resistance training.

I stopped smoking a while ago, because I wanted to get into endurance training. I'd dip if dips were available here though

This but in secret because it's gay

Better to quit now than waste time worrying about anywhere you should've quit years ago.
The fact you're on Veeky Forums means you have enough willpower to better yourself.
I believe in you user