Is it safe to eat bacon and eggs everyday? If not what do you guys have breakfast?

Is it safe to eat bacon and eggs everyday? If not what do you guys have breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcleanmeats.com/celery-extracts-added-deli-meat/
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes if you're doing keto and/or eating a lot of vegetables.

Yes it is. I eat bread with mayo, ham and cheese, I also take my supplements in the morning like 30 minutes after eating with a litre of water.

there's these new things called oats that are pretty good

Protein shake with a scoop of oatmeal and a spoonful of instant coffee

Breakfast of Kings.

Safe in what way? You won't die of bacon toxicity but it's not good for your cardiovascular system or your colon in the long run

Sounds fucking good to me. But what if it's a rest day? Don't wanna get fat.

Drop the broton or the oats, whichever keeps you less full

A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day.

>ketotards

jesus christ you braindead retard. you are eating a diet for epileptics. Would you eat 5000 calories a day because that is what anorexics have to eat?

>used to love eggs with avocado
>got super sick once and puked everything up
>ate eggs and avocado during this
>puked up eggs and avocado
>can't stand the smell/taste of them together now

r8 n h8
>omelette with spinach onion bacon and mozzarella
>cup of cottage cheese
>cup of blueberries, pineapple if I want to treat myself
50 protons 40 fat 40 carbs ~700kcal

Same happened to me with onions

Just black coffee for me this morning.

i dont eat b-fast any more. fasting 18-6 now and im loving it. i start my feeding at 2pm and end at 7 pm. with cashews and 2 slices of bacon to start the feeding window and eat a bit fatty dinner at 5pm. eat snacks till 7pm and do all over again. love the flexability of my fast.

Oats are for horses

Bacon is a known carcinogen.

(((())))

My wife is doing keto and eats a bacon, egg, and cheese omelette every morning. She lost 12.5lbs in 3 weeks

>marrying a fatty
OH NO NO NO

I eat 2 breakfast burritos (3 eggs and 2 bacon strips in each burrito) every breakfast and my bloodwork is flawless. When I was vegan I was dangerously low in iron, protein, and fats even though I took supplements my hair was falling out and I would almost pass out in the gym.

I can't eat eggs anymore. They used to taste delicious now no matter how I prepare them it tastes like a swimming pool.

Happened to me with watermelon, but I got over it after a few months. Because watermelons are great.

I would puke the moment I finished the plate. Fat/Greasy food makes me nauseous.

5 scrambled eggs with half cup of cheese. Half cup of oatmeal with ground flax, banana. Cinnamon and honey to sweeten. Two slices of whole wheat with one tablespoon of P.B. on each. Cup of milk.

Or my milkshake deal:

1 cup milk
1 cup ice
2 tablespoons P.B.
1/2 cup oats
2 scoop protein
Ground flax
Whole banana
Blend that shit till no more

I think I'm gonna make a bowl of oats, 2 hardboiled eggs, small bowl of frozen fruits and a glass of milk for breakfast today. College student here.

Rate

No red meat on Fridays you heretic. Otherwise yes.

Lies

So you're saying oats are for a huge creature swole enough to carry a fully grown human on their back for miles at a time?

this

3 fried eggs, 2dl oatmeal (I think thats like 1 cup), 1 large coffee

das it mane

Also, “hung like a horse” is a thing

Don't be a fatboy.

Three eggs and some bacon has been my breakfast for the last two weeks and I feel fantastic. My anxiety throughout the day dropped dramatically and I'm more energetic than I used to be. After a breakfast like that I fill the rest of my day with chicken salad, or if I run out of eggs but still have bacon, crisp-bacon salad.

I'm still under my calorie deficit, which is great as I love eating like this.

-eggs
-hashbrown
-bacon
-cheerios
-oatmeal
-pint of milk
-some grapes/blackberries

I have to skip lunch because college

@chadfood

Don't blame the fat for what the carbs did.

>muh diet helps muh anxiety
Maybe you're just an attention whore!

looks good mate

>literals strips of 70% fat 30% meat
>is it safe?
are you retarded? or american?

Coffee with milk, 2 croissants and orange juice. Best way to start your day

>bacon and eggs everyday?
Yes it's safe. People in GB ate like that for at least a century and where just fine.

With EU and influx of new culture they started a European breakfast (cereals and grain plus junk food) and is now the #1 obesity epidemic of Europe. They probably surpass USA unless they have already.

how does one get their eggs this fluffy?

are you even trying?

no it's not fucking healthy

That actually sounds like a good idea, do you put it in a blender?

hello tyrone

yes its safe.. old crusty cowboys have been eating it there whole life and are wrangling cattle into their 90's whil smoking 2 packs of cigs a day. if you go all in on the fat take it easy on the sugar most imprtantly and the refined carbs.

definitely not fucking bacon
eggs have some negative effects, too, just keep your intake to

Milk my nigga also don't cook them too long or too hot just enough on medium heat to where there is no visible liquid

Tfw 28 eggs and 21 slices of bacon a week and perfectly healthy

I drink 2 gallons of liquid every day, also 2 tbsp of raw apple cider vinegar per day and eat a clove of raw garlic with every meal. Also 8-12 fish oil a day

Eggs, sure if you're genetically suited
Bacon is legitimately terrible for you just eat real meat

>1.5 cups of rolled oats (microwaved)
>add 1 to 1.5 cups Kirkland lowfat greek yogurt
>2 tbsp clover honey (Kirkland again)
>2 tbsp chia seeds
>a couple shakes of cinnamon
>maybe a hardboiled egg if I'm feeling it

Oats, with brown sugar and frozen raspberries.

what do you even smell like?

I love oatmeal with peanut butter and a banana in the morning or a bean burrito.

Don't blame the carbs for what the fat do.

>I'm in my 20s and haven't died of cancer
>see? it's totally healthy

Eating a big breakfast does lower anxiety though, so sure, it's not the diet, it's that I'm eating more in the morning.

I don't have breakfast

-Dark chocolate peanut butter Whole wheat pancakes
-3 eggs
-toast with honey
-cereal
1200cal
164 carbs, 37fat, 74 protons

My breakfast almost everyday haven't gotten tired of it yet.

>74 protons
your breakfast will cure world hunger

patrician post

Skyr is a GOAT breakfast but only really on a cut

Are you sure you are right on fitness board?

I do most of my days only instead of bacon I throw dry meat in that bitch and mix shit up with eggs.

Great taste.

This

Fucking carb bomb. Carbs=sugar=poison

Thats too much for me but I eat the same shit and feel great all day everyday. Ketosis is the fucking tits

Yeah because the way humans ate for a million fucking years in now somehow retarded while you carb load all day, something that was only available to humans in the last 10k years a fucking blink of an eye in evolutionary terms. Have fun slowly turning into a woman from too much soy faggot

Retarded.

Lol wrong
It's ridiculous how many people still believe old nutritional "facts" we now KNOW were put out there by the sugar industry. Wake the fuck up idiot

I bet she feels better than she's had in her entire life. Keto is nothing short of amazing.

I puked up nachos one time and same shit happened but i guess that one is actually productive in terms of fitness

Common knowledge to anyone with more than 10iq points to rub together. Have fun with your man tits in 10-15years

That's not one of them. The sugar industry barely affected anything to begin with, but processed meat as a carcinogen is an independently verified thing.

They created the fucking food pyramid. And funded all the "studies" that linked meat to heart disease

Eggs, yes. Bacon, no, unless you buy nitrite free bacon.

I know you faggots like to meme everything, but I'm in a bad financial situation, and need to cut whey from the shopping list, and by my calculations, if I had to change that for eggs, I would need +8 boiled eggs daily. How fucked am I if I keep this up for 6 months?

Is bread any good?

Tell me why nitrites are bad for you?

No, you've just extrapolated the fact that they, like the meat industry, have funded research, to mean that all research comes from the sugar industry and is fabricated. Of course that's not true.

I eat two peanut butter sandwiches and two glasses of milk for breakfast. Is this slowly killing me? asking for a friend.

No such thing as nitrate free bacon. When bacon is advertised as nitrate free, they don't add sodium nitrate directly but instead add celery powder, which contains nitrate and causes the same problems but isn't required to be listed as nitrate.

In meat, they form nitrosamines, which are carcinogenic

Eggs are fine, just DON´T FRY IT!!
I eat like 6~8 per day and my health is fine.

Cancer is a meme-disease that doesnt exist in the real world.

Don't fry it and don't eat more than 1 a day and don't eat them every day

Its okay to eat to eat 10 eggs a day.

It's the nitrates, not the bacon.

"No"

It's the nitrosamines that form in the bacon. It's inseperable from bacon.

>No such thing as nitrate free bacon.
Technically correct here in Canada.
mcleanmeats.com/celery-extracts-added-deli-meat/
but these guys claim to offer some without any nitrites natural of artificial.

That's also why they can't call it bacon. Bacon is a cured meat, they sell uncured pork.

from the thumbnail I thought it was puffy cheetos and sour cream

It can't have the name but the taste and texture must be pretty much the same thing.

2 scoops for piano

When I tried eating a few slices of bacon every morning I felt like my heart is about to explode after 3 days

Eat grass then you fucking retard, bulls are swole af.

>milk with eggs
My nigga. Ive been throwing in some cut up chicken breast as well, shit tastes amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

do it right