“There’s a misconception that cardio will negatively impact muscle,” says Blevins...

>“There’s a misconception that cardio will negatively impact muscle,” says Blevins. “A larger work capacity can allow you to train harder and longer. Building muscle without conditioning is akin to having an impressive engine without a gas tank—it’s worthless. This conditioning helped later when trimming fat,” and made Cavill look as heroic as the part (and the citizens of Metropolis) required.

mensfitness.com/training/workout-routines/henry-cavills-superman-workout

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wb49-oV0F78
youtu.be/PBfDWstg3Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is this from?

This

Well, yeah.
But what a high bodyfat large peak natural can do in terms of cardio is pretty limited.
The smaller and shredded peak natty guys can run a bit more though.

youtube.com/watch?v=wb49-oV0F78

Wait are you just saying fatties can't run as well as shreddeds? Am I just high?
Are you ruseing me?

Ah cool. MIhas always been a good action series. and Cruise has been pretty good when it comes to that kind of thing.

Wonder if the rumor of him being Maxwell Lord in the DC Cinematic universe is true.

Yes.
Big natural guys with lots of muscle and fat are not running as much as smaller naturalr slightly less mucular guys with far less fat.

Being big = massive energy drain.
Being smaller = less of an energy drain.

The former isn't getting around as much as the latter with out a lot of stimulants.

Well, yeah. Are there still retards on Veeky Forums, who skip cardio?

Watch heavy weight ufc fighters. Then watch welter weight. The big guys gas after one round and start to tire. The welter weights can go well into the 3rd and 4th round and still be fighting.

No, it was kind of a "No shit, Sherlock?" Question

>Perform the workout once per week.
what

doing a lot of cardio while you're training for strength or power can have an impact, but for aesthetics and even general well being you should be doing cardio

cardio just fatigues your thighs and impedes their muscle recovery, while also removing a day or two from your week.

if you just want to get yuuuge and swoooole, then its a waste of time, nothing more nothing less

nah a little bit of moderate cardio isn't going to 'impede' muscle recovery, if anything the extra blood flow will hasten recovery.

what are some good wireless earphones or whatever you call them to wear while doing cardio?

This should be obvious to anyone who isn't retarded. You should never reach cardiovascular failure before you reach muscular failure.

why are his arms so short?

listen to a pro bodybuilder
youtu.be/PBfDWstg3Hc

I used to feel this way but now that I do cardio almost daily I feel a shitload better in general. Blood-pressure is down a lot too. Having at least some conditioning is important.

I bought some shitty ones on amazon for 7 bucks and I love them. qcy is the brand i think

LG Tones are good since they put some weight on your neck and the whole thing moves around a lot less when doing cardio.

I don't wear them for lifting, though

please start doing moderate cardio 3x/week. you'll feel better. i used to be like you but now i see.