Dubs decides the reply

Dubs decides the reply

I will dominate you

Want me to lick you like this, thot?

(Send pic too)

Does the color of your lips match your asshole?

Unmatch her

Rerolling to lick the roastie

nigger

Wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu waaaaaaassuuuuuuuup

Roll

It says here compliments will work well, but you're too smart for that arent you

evening :)

How much do you weight?

GOOD MORNIN' DEAR

Roll for this

Fuck off Anna

Reroll

rerolllllllll

Winrar

winrar

Win update the post OP

If you were black I'd still racemix with you

You aspies couldn't come up with anything more creative?

Why does steal all our digits

STFU aspie you knew what you were getting into

officer

What the FUCK is the point of posting a picture of the sent message without a reply I see it in every one of these threads

kek is present in this thread

We have the blessings of the frog god

>implying he's going to get a reply

proof that op is delivering and not being a coward

compliment

I was gonna wait till 888 butt fuck it.

‘Grats

Noice

Praise be!

Stand by

Fake profile?

She Insta unmatched you fag

Give better content you wank stain

tell her she just got fucking B L O A T M O G G E D

God speed, fellow fitizens

Nope just handsome

I hate when they pull this shit. So uninteresting.

witnessed

wanna be my waifu?

Reroll

this is a frogthread remember?
you have to
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEroll

“If a guy said hi with a shitty smilie, you’d ignore him.”

Are you an archaeologist?
Because I want to fuck you in the ass while my friend Tyrone fucks you in the cunt.

Rolling this

winrar

You freak. Wanna see a magic trick? Here is your ass, and here's my DICK. Why so serious while I'm raping your anus? Feel that fear in your stomach? Well, it's just my penis!

>
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Delivered, pretty funny too and a lot better than the edgelords talking about raping assholes or w/e

kek

Kek

Reroll

Praise him with great praise

ROLLANDERO!!!

truly the champion of the people

what app is this

Bumble obviously. Or bubble.

CHAD

HE IS HERE

I LOVE YOU CHAD

Damn, showing some random girl how bitter you are sure punishes the entire gender

hoping for a reply to this one

bless me oh great one

fuck off