Getting mired by girls

>getting mired by girls
>25 khhv
IM SURE once i reach 2/3/4/5
Ill get my complimentary government issued gf that will love me for who I am.

you have to be low bodyfat to get approached
if you're buff they will put it out there and the buying signals are there, but to get approached (by attractive girls, uggos never count) you need to be low body fat

and hot and tall and strong obvs

>he didnt get his gf in the mail after 1/2/3/4

huh...

Im 6'2 185lbs thicc mode
I will cut after winter
I see girls smiling and giggling, but im too autistic to approach any

>185
>thicc mode
Choose one

6’2 185 and you’re gonna cut? Kek

Wait a min im retarted 198lbs, 90kg

Bad conversion

You need to work on that, there is a very low chance that they will jump on your dick by themselves, even if they like you. You need to take them. It's pretty easy when girls like you, you just need to try. Maybe booze will help for the first time. Don't say that you're a virgin though, make up some story how you fucked a girl and she was terrible and you're kinda disappointed in sex.

Still no thicc? I'm 2" shorter and 10lbs lighter and no way near thiccc mode

Based on some meme calculator with wrist and ankle size my max weight at 15%bf is 230lbs so i have still quite a bit to go. Afterall im only lifting for year and half. Im not aesthetic by any means but im slowly getting there

It's a women's game lad, if they were interested they would come up to you and grope you.

Even if a girl does approach you, she will quickly lose interest once she figures out that you're an autist.

Big if true

Tfw no small fragile still in teens girl to cuddle with

this
>tfw you can see it in their eyes when the attraction fades and you get that sour feeling in your stomach and tightness in your chest

>mfw one super cute girl tried with me but i was overthinking, didnt make a move and she got bored and went for chad instead

That hurt that found me first

But what if she never figures out?

Then you're not an autist.

>look thicc in clothes
>nice arms
>nice legs
>everyone thinks I must be ripped
>take shirt off
>my SS body makes everyone laugh
>b-b-b-but I can squat 400lb!
>they laugh even harder
>haha suuuuuure user, I bet you can haha
>normies don't realise you can be strong and not have abs
>normies think the more shredded you are the stronger you are

go /fast/ to 8% bf

And lose all my gains and strength? No thanks lmao
15% would be alright I guess

its very fun to cut weight, then get back your strength pre-cut, then cut again and repeat.

Its fun, and you get to look better and be proportionally stronger

Normies also think that Bodybuilding will transform everyone into Ronnie Coleman and all Bodybuilder are weak an run around with 3% bf constantly.

I only lift so I can make those girls salty by turning them down. 22 virgin here, don't even care about it anymore.Just want to ruin some girl's day like they did for me all life long

Atta boy.

if that motivates you then good for you I guess but remember what they say about anger, does more damage to the vessel than whatever you try to pour it on

I feel you im still afraid to walk around shirtless

Tfw cutting will destroy my lifts again

What comes around goes around. Maybe a girl or two could have been nice in my life once

>6'2 and 185lbs
you need to take a look at your stats user

Refer to this

Currently squatting 3pl8 for 5
Diddly 4pl8 for 5
Ohp and bench are lagging behind