So a Facebook training page claims this to be all natural and real, is this even possible...

So a Facebook training page claims this to be all natural and real, is this even possible? The page has heaps of “transformation” posts and seems legit but I just can’t believe it to be true

yes its possible to starve yourself and get better lighting

Whats so hard to believe? He lost weight, changed lighting and flexed.

He went on a cut and stood under some different lights. Looks like a swimmers body.

I mean you can tell by looking at his chest and legs that at the "start" he'd already been lifting for a bit.

It's possible.

This is the oldest trick in the book amongst people trying to flog their latest "routine". That doesn't mean he hasn't put in hard work, he has, but he wasn't unfit to begin with, he just has higher bodyfat and takes a bad photo in unflattering light. Then he starves the shit out of himself and takes a good photo in flattering light.

Then he can trick people into thinking he began as a skinnyfat weed with no muscle (the lie) and only his great program will get these AMAZING results.

He was already fairly well built judging from his legs. He just lost some weight and changed lighting and voila.

why do they use days as a measurement for the first two, before using weeks?

He cut some fat stood in a better lighting and better pistore a flexed. Suddenly his body doesnt look like a pyramid in the last cuz he flexed his lats

OMG You guys are fucking dumb.

Take it from an insider in the fitness industry. We take the before pictures FIRST, then we make the person stop lifting/exercise and eating right, then we take the after pic LAST.

Your body will turn to shit after a few weeks of not training/eating correctly, (its easy to get back though)...so thats how we do it.

Going from out of shape to in-shape takes too long, so you cut the process down 1000x fold by just getting someones whose already inshape and reverse-progressing them, the reverse progress happens 1000x faster.

>facebook

think you got it mixed up, mr industry inside man

Man the stupidest thing about this thread is that someone believes that wouldn't be possible naturally.

no he is right.

>cut some weight, pump + flex, good lights

>SICK TRANSFORMATION BRO, NATTY?

>We take the before pictures FIRST

lighting and haircut mostly

Yeah i fucked up in what i meant to say.

I meant we take the after pics first, then take the before pics last.

Just take a guy whose already been lifting for a long time thats in shape, get em to stop training for 4-6 weeks, they eat no protein, just junk, and lose LBM and gain BF, then we get the before picture from that.

It only takes about a month for the guy to go back to look like he did before, muscle memory is a thing.

you mean you take the after picture first and the before picture after you dull cunt

From dyel to dyel? Nah bruh must be roidz

Veeky Forums made me believe that pic related is naturaly possible, so I'd say yes, yours is possible too.

>cut
>lighting
>flex
yes,he didn't actually gain a lot of mass you dummie,

>Veeky Forums made me believe that pic related is naturaly possible
i-is it

It's so unbelievable the garbage I see on here in regards to what is possible natty.

My father competed in bodybuilding and never once roided. He had huge friends who also never roided- they weren't even against it outrageously, just didn't want to go down the rabbit hole.

Not only is that achievable natty, there is no conceivable possibility that he was cycling during these photos based on his muscle mass.

>tfw same body shape
>tfw fat
life is suffering.

he didn't changed his boxers for 2 weeks