Post biggest calf moggs

Post biggest calf moggs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_dystrophy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when not even tall socks can save you
has anyone actually successfully grown their calves? I can't remember ever seeing a good progress calf pic

mogging everyone ITT

>be me
>look down at my legs
>"hey, nice thick calves"
>take a photo
>baby calves
how?

look pretty average to me

you do anything for them? or just from sports

perspective

I was skinny in hughschool all the way to 3 year. Even though I had zero muscles I always had good calves. Even my P.E. teacher commented that I have good calves and probably good genetics for bodybuilding.

Definitely genetics/sports. Have maybe done 50 calve raises in my life no shit

highschool*

meh, plenty of calflets run fast. sprinters usually have shit calves

Me

Many calvlets run the 100m fast. I don’t run the 100 considerably fast. I don’t meet a lot of people who are faster than me under 40 meters tho

the threads about big calves, who cares about how fast you run when your calves are average

T. Jealous calvlet

my calves look identical thats why im saying theyre average, get over yourself

thats a thicc calf

meh they're decent sized considering how long his tendons are

Thanks my dude, almost 17"

My friends dads always seem to notice and point out that i have huge calves. it's a weird feeling since i did calf raises once, before realizing that i probably don't need to.

respect

>ywn have Roberto Carlos' legs

You just need to do a lot of hiking. Also stop heel-striking

Because most people do high rep shit for calves, Calves are strong muscle group which need to be trained under heavy load and weighted stretch

Yeah me too. I was skelly as fuck because I was an underfed lanklet, I almost looked emaciated but my calves always looked thicc and strong because I used to bike a lot from when I was quite young and after that walked for at least a few km a day.

So glad I never had to do anything to train them, I can barely even be fucked doing squats let alone whatever faggot shit you have to do to make your calves bigger.

Why don't you gays go back in time and live a totally different life, then you wouldn't have this problem.

perspective

calflet

not that impressive.

19 inch calves reporting in

19 inch legs too, vertically

just measured mine 17"
started working out again two weeks ago after a year long break

ur thoughts?

kill me

holy shit its Popeye mirrored about the x-axis

I'm the opposite. Big quads and hamstrings but tiny calves. Feels shitty man. Atleast you can trick people into thinking you have big legs when you wear shorts. I'm fucked no matter what.

large calves is a sign of inefficient movement of the legs when running or walking.
That's why african runners/sprinters usually have skinny calves because their leg anatomy is so much more efficient that they don't need the extra muscle.
also the muscle insertion is important too. There is a reason why cankles look like shit because high thin calves are better than long wide ones.

What the fuck. Any particular reason for that?

just
how

post a routine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_dystrophy

I didnt know that Spore got a 2018 remake

if you want calves just set treadmill to maximum incline and walk at a fast pace for 30 minutes. dont hold on to the treadmill with your hands either

calves were made for endurance. humans are the best long distance runners on the planet

Kekd

>kill me
quit jerking off with your feet, user

This guy gets it

Whoa

the reason why large inefficient calves are even a thing is because they provide more warmth for people from colder climates.

>calves aren't gene-

das it mang

Who cares? Being æsthetic is all that matters.