OPERATION BLOATLORD - THREAD #3

Eternal reminder that we need a Greek speaking user to go Kavala in Greece and look through all the gyms so that we can find Kyriakos Grizzly and ask him to create merch.

On my way chief

Bump for bloat

BUAAAAAAGH

EEEEGH

BWEEH
BWEEEEEEGH

BWAAH
BWAAAAAGH

BWAAH
BWAAAAAGH

AAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's basically a suicide mission, not because of the bloat lord but because the user who does it will be eternally BTFO by admitting that he lives in Greece

It could be worse, he could be a Turk or Bulgarian that hopped over the border.

>It could be worse, he could be a Bulgarian that hopped over the border
You mean like the Bloatlord himself?

>)
Pls do it for real

Remember the autism with which /pol/ did 'capture the flag' to Shia LeBouf? Imagine if the same force was applied by Veeky Forums to this mission.

There is literally nothing wrong about living in Greece

12 gyms

Prepare for (you)'s

>jewrman detected.

LUL

Bumping, this must happen.

That kind of shit is too much. Don't tap on the glass, just admire from afar. He might change things up if you dox him

This is like when people started fucking with ulilililia instead of just appreciating the autism

>upset the bloatlord
>he zercher curls your lanklet throat

death mission

i want merch so bad

I just want him to become a "celebrity", if only within the fitness community. Imagine if they got him on the Joe Rogan show

>Kavala, Greece - Autistic man savagely raped by local strongman who had "had enough with the bloat jokes"

So who here has shown true devotion to the bloatlord and watched all his videos?

I'm pretty sure we can find his gym online and just call them. Surely someone knows english there.

Pay denbts

>Welcome Grizzly, how are you today?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAA

someone do this

this

Any updates on which gym he’s at? or do we just have Kavala still

Goddamn it Kavala is like 500km away from me, if I was closer I would pay him a visit.

you fucking retards he’s very active on twitter and replies to people in English

Wait, what's his twitter?

I think someone said in the OP picture one of the gyms is for weightlifting and kickboxing, which seems likely it's one of the one's he's at, unless he films the kickboxing and weightlifting in separate gyms

soyper foto thanks

The Bloatlord is a Bulgarian who lives in Greece,for them euro bucks.

bloamp