NEO: "fred just said hes about to announce on slack this is not a joke"

According to: reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7e8cz5/daily_discussion_november_20th_2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7dtkrz/ontology_presentation_photo/
twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/932331128035401730?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=_49iKyoQcfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Microsoft partnership
Who the fuck cares? So many cryptos are partnered with microsoft its not even special.

Just a few examples of Microsoft being a slut
>Tierion
>ZCash
>ETH

Coming from link, I'm happy with whatever they say as long as they say something.

Who the fuck is freddy

>he doesnt know fred

News is out, partnership with Ontology... already assumed by everyone. This should dump

Inb they have a Walton as PR guy

It's not a full partnership, it's the dev competition. And they do that with literally anybody willing to host it.

They do about 18 thousand of these a year with different companies and colleges.
Actually not a big deal, whatsoever.

priced in

not the news we are waiting for

again this is a repost from 3 days ago on reddit. was known. they are trolling us

>not the news we are waiting for
But it's the news you fucking got. Deal with it. I made my money. Sell before the wojaks begin.

From the reddit:

I’ll just put this out here: 1. It has nothing to do with China/Regulation 2. It’s massive 3. On slack was something with contracts mentioned 4. Microsoft is at DevCon 5. IBM is somehow included in The Key 6. IBM/Microsoft/Apple HQ is in Cali. For them it‘s 8:30 am. 7. They will release it soon if there is a contract with Neo going on.

Lol, literally this.
The last people holding are those whose emotions are caught up in this, and after the day is done and nothing remotely interesting is announced they will change that emotion to anger and dump to get in on other shit pumping for valid reasons.

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7dtkrz/ontology_presentation_photo/

Fred said that?

there might be a dump due to "fake new news" but the real shit is coming hodl

>reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7dtkrz/ontology_presentation_photo/

I'm aware, and let me reiterate, it's the news you fucking got.

Right now NEO is a store of value, hi barelly move no matter what happen inside (not big enough news) and outside (BTC rally), so there's something more, to be released, something bigger.

>being this desperate

>he panic sold after fomoing at 48 cents

>laugh at the loser

Lol no it's not. The announcements reference to three was about three pieces of news they already announced today in quick succession.
The onchain garbage, the microsoft dev competition, and NEX.

It's fucking nothing.
Get out while you still have a profit or stay and die with the dump. I have no stake in this anymore (sold at 45), so I don't give a shit. I just want people to make their own decision having all the info without any bullshit that bagholders are spreading.

you up there

Is the conference over?

If anybody is desperate, it's the bagholders who refuse to accept that the news that came out from NEO today is the news they were waiting for.
Even after the NEO council themselves said it was nothing to do with China or regulations, and it was more about being open with holders about their development.

It's. Literally. Nothing.

Get over it. It happens. It's not NEOs fault you guys fell for shill hype when they never claimed anything amazing was coming out.

>48 cents

Not giving you my lovely neos and all the gas they give me

Neo council didn't say it was nothing to do with government, it was fake: twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/932331128035401730?s=09

So I just started on cryptos literally a day ago, took some chump change, like $150 worth of BTC. Threw it into NEO last night at 0.005358 when I saw the price hiking, mostly I was tired, wanted to pull the trigger and go to bed to be done with it. So what now? Just hold? Throw it back at BTC @ -.0002/3 or wherever it hovers for the day? Did I get memed?

u

Hope you all realise, while BTC had been mooning NEO hasn't dumped despite the news FUD

u again

Sit tight... You've made it, user

>Hope you all realise, while BTC had been mooning NEO hasn't dumped despite the news FUD
That's because everyone is still in denial about the news and they think something 'bigger' is coming lol when it sets in then you'll see a quick departure. Just wait.

>yfw neo moons harder and you're wrong

Holy fucking shit, you dumb fuck.
The thing you linked me (if you look at the entire fake convo not the screenshot) was about how it could still be government or regulation related.

The NEO council literally replied to somebody saying the news must be government related by saying it's not, and any government news would be announced by the government.

youtube.com/watch?v=_49iKyoQcfs

As a true warrior saw 2 red sold. Bought back at 454 - counting money for the time wasted :)