Day 1 of /noweed/

>tfw you finally hit 3pl8 deadlift

I've never been high in my entire life. It feels good to not be a loser like OP

I diddly 150kg for breakfast and vape 1g everyday. What kind of homo are you?

"life forms" instead of creature would be better

Don't you mean
>Day 1 of /lifting/

>Vape 1g daily
How do you drive and not get caught when you're high all the time?

We dont need a car but have good bikes and a very bikefriendly City. If it has to be a car i just take a cab

I have never lifted as consistently, heavy, and full of psych then when I am smoking. It puts me in the fucking zone. When I do lateral raises or bent over rows and my muscles fibers move like piano wires, I am fucking amped.

I lose a lot of my pain acknowledgement when I smoke, so I can just endlessly fight through the reps. Its amazing. I know it doesnt affect everyone the same, but its been great.

>Needing a drug to consistently lift.
Sorry bro you aren't going to make it.

Junkie.

If I come to the gym high, lifting usually makes me higher

Good for you user, quitting weed dramatically improved my life. keep it up.

smoked a fuck ton last night.

fuck it, I'll join I'm on Day2 nofap, so I'll finish out feb with /noweed/

I don't need it to lift. I've been lifting for a long time and enjoy it, but weed just makes it better. It's like weed and sex or music. Do I listen to music and have sex while not high...of course I do.

Don't discount the little things that make life more enjoyable. I am hyper productive on weed, it just works for me when I smoke. I go through an eighth every two-three months.

Vape mega dabs, DL 505 lbs and make 6 figures. Pls shoot me some coping (You)s str8 edge faggots.

respec

Noice.
I doubt I could dab, anything more than crumbs gives me a bad trip.
Luckily I'm happy with crumbs and their only effect, a slight but noticeable mood elevation

Thanks Trudeau

Eh smoking just makes lifting better and more effective I lift without it 99 times out of 100 but when I do I can tell the difference. Of course it has other negative effects which can impact progress I try to keep it down to a minimum

>do noweed
>accidentally turned into nofap as well because wanking without weed is fucking boring

Stopped smoking last year, now haven't done the devilplant in two month.

[spoiler]should still be legal tho[/spoiler]

Been smoking all through high school and college, but I stopped about 2 months ago trying to clean my system in order to get a security clearance

>tfw cats always puke on carpet instead on the floor
wtf is their problem