I wanna bulk but I really fucking love the taste of KFC. Is dirty bulk a meme...

I wanna bulk but I really fucking love the taste of KFC. Is dirty bulk a meme? Can I consume unscrupulous amounts of KFC chicken without the skin and still be fine?

> no skin
twink detected?

The skin has nasty shit in it

>>tasty shit

What's the point of even getting KFC without the skin?
Also
>Not getting Popeye's

yes, dirty bulking is a meme, but you already knew that. eating shit will make you feel and look like shit, but it's your decision.
you've posted this hoping someone will tell you to eat whatever you want, but you know that's not true. make the decision for yourself, dont come here for validation

KFC without the skin is just chicken you can buy at the market. Why spend more to get more or less the same taste.

And yes dirty bulk is a meme, you are what you eat. Same for "double cheeseburger is the most nutritious food", you're a fucking retard for ingesting the feetlong list of ingredients that will fuck up your testosterone production just because "muh macros".

Even if you're worried about "dirty" bulking, you can still use KFC for cheat day.

user... dont break me more than i am

apologies friend but I had to go through the same thing, I used to come here hoping someone would tell me I'm free to eat whatever. unfortunately it's not the case if you want the best results. honestly i'd suggest just eating clean 90% of the time and allowing yourself a moderate cheat meal once a week or every two weeks, makes it nicer when you know you've worked for it

there are containment threads for you retards
saged

it's fine if you want to gain a shitload of fat and feel like shit

im bloatmax

the skin has all the flavour, dummy. i bet you dont eat the skin on your onions either

why buy fried chicken if your just going to take the skin off?

you might as well just buy your own chicken and bake it in the oven.

if you eat it without the skin there is 0 reason not to just bake some chicken with a nice spice mix

I used to think dirty bulk was ok but now I've been in the gym for seven years my diet is the same when i cut as when i bulk i just increase the amount of meals i eat but it is the same foods.

Post body, what are you stats?

>post body
every single time a fat is told not to eat like a subhuman

>i bet you dont eat the skin on your onions
lol the dry shit? beck to plebbit

Do IIFYM.

There is literally nothing wrong with dirty bulk.