How do I eat ?

>be me
>be reading about bodybuilding and muscles for 15 years
>know all routines and proper technique, including the elusive ones such as benching with your chest and not with your arms.
>literally be an academic in bodybuilding, all my friends ask me for routines and advice
>constantly get the "ah youre so small how the fuck do you know anything" for the past decade.

>CANT FUCKING EAT
>no appetite ever since i knew myself
>not eating breakfasts ever because never hungry in the morning
>always eat cheap, easy to make quick meals, just to not be hungry
>hate cooking because ADHD autism
>can barely bring myself into making a fucking salad
>have no idea what to buy at the supermarket
>open fridge (let's pretend it's full of many things), have no idea what to choose and what goes with what.

how do you do it ? how do I eat ? what is the secret ? I envy fat people because they have something to work with. I barley work out because why bother ? no nutrient intake, nothing to work with.
People laugh at fat people, I hate them with passion. it's much easier to NOT FUCKING EAT then eat.
how do I get apetite ? plz help me. I want to be hungry and know how it feels like.

Treat eating as though it was the same as working out. Lifting weights isn't easy, but you force your body in to doing the motions, just do the same with eating. Count out reps with your spoon if you have to, just fucking get it inside you bro. Your folly is in thinking you can just turn on your iron will when you're at the gym and then slip back to the old ways for the rest of the day. Being good for a small portion of your life isn't enough, this is your way of life now, you don't get to take it easy ever again.

>Your folly is in thinking you can just turn on your iron will when you're at the gym and then slip back to the old ways for the rest of the day

that's my problem i can only maintain a somewhat reasonable eating routine for 2 weeks max (my record). then i go back into not being hungry and thus not eating.

I can't even feel hunger my stomach just begins to hurt if im not eating for like 15 hours (which i do all the time) but i just drink water or something, and then i try to eat a huge meal which i never can finish.

how do i build a lifelong routine ? i want to be healthy and im 31 and look like 21, im 1.76m and i weight 63 kg. it sucks ass. probably have like 9% bodyfat.

iktf bro
I'm skelly and I've been researching this shit for years.

prepped meals on Sunday, but I pulled one out of the fridge and reheated it last night and couldn't fucking choke it down.
Salmon, rice, brussels sprouts... fuck I love all those, but couldn't even just force it down.

I ate half, threw the rest despite being high as hell.
Just wasn't hungry. Ate a string cheese and went to bed.
Help me Veeky Forums!

>im 31 and look like 21
are you me?
>im 1.76m
oh, nevermind manlet

You'd be looking muscular at 1.76m/63kg/9% bf. Stop lying to yourself and get to work.

As for the eating part, use an App like myfitnesspal, it helps a lot.

For the cooking part:
1. Cook with fat ingredients to up the caloric intake. Ex: put cream in the chicken curry sauce. Tastes delicious and cream is like 150kcal/100ml.

2. Eat slightly al-dente pasta. It takes way less volume in your stomach, allowing you to eat way more.

3. Eat balanced meals, caloric-wise. Of course you wont be able to chug 2500kcal in one sitting. Aim for stuff like 600 - 1000 - 600 - 300.

i have a distinct similar feel OP

>love food
>instinctively load up on carbs for comfort
>be chubby as a teenager (just borderline normal/overweight)
>college
>start running and eating less
>borderline underweight
>hm i should probably build some muscle and have a bit of fat reserves so im not cold and moody all the time
>lift sometimes
>try to eat above maintenance
>bloated and gross
>crushing guilt
>(as of yet unfounded) fear of snapping suddenly and gaining weight uncontrollably

whoops

not being able to eat while being tall is even more fucking embarrassing though

I dont get how people cant eat ? I can eat huge meals all day no problem.I had a sandwhich and bowl of cereal that came about to 2200 calories.That was only one meal I had my protein shake I blend is 1100 calories so just with 2 meals I was already at 3300 calories.

Eat alot of sugary shit, since you're smol it shouldn't hurt all that much.

Landwhales will never understand

>cold and moody all the time

holy shit what ? is this is why im cold and passive aggressive all my life ? just kill me fuck my life

Breakfast: throw some oats in a bowl, fill with water, nuke it for a minute thirty. Throw in a scoop of whey, a dash of milk, mix it up, add some salted peanuts, and top with a banana.

Lunch and Dinners can be meal prepped once a week. Preheat oven to 400F. Wrap sweet potatoes in foil and put in oven. Buy like 5 lbs of chicken thighs and drumsticks, throw them in a pan and douse them with whatever seasonings or sauce you like, could be hot sauce, bbq, seasoning packets, italian dressings, pepper, lemon juice, literally fucking anything. Throw them in the oven when it's preheated, and take out when the tops begin to crisp, should be 20 or 30 minutes. Sweet potatoes take out when they're smushy, should be 45 minutes to an hour depending on size. Take brocoli out of the fridge, wash and add it to your plate, good to go.

One pot alternative dinner: make rice, one of the easiest things in the world to make. When it's done add cheese and a can or two of fish or chicken. One pot to wash. Ezpz.

One pot alternative: get perdue chicken patties in the freezer section. Make pasta, add sauce right to the pot. Throw a chicken patty on a piece of foil in the oven or toaster oven until both sides are crispy. Add a slice of cheese, add to pot of pasta. Boom, there's one pot chicken parm. One pot to clean up. Ezpz.

Humans are meant to eat you lankets are pathetic bawwww I cant eat lol sad

Meats, eggs, oats, milk products, potatoes, whole grain pastas/spaghettis/breads, different vegetables/fruits and olive oils or peanuts. Just build your meals around these.

I was once slightly obese so this might not work for you but when I lost basically all my weight I was becoming skelly mode so I tried eating more to maintain a but literally couldn’t since I had been eating at a deficit for such a long time so I tried eating as calorie dense foods as possible and all that but didn’t work. So I tried eating as low calorie dense foods as possible (fruits tons of kale, genuinely low calorie foods) which eventually forces my body to start eating bigger volumes of food since I’d basically starve if I didn’t. So I did that for like 2-3months and was able to eat 6000+calories if I really tried only eating dense foods. Idk if it’s bevauae I was once obese but could work

Not him but I'm 160 pounds at 6'5, I have 0 issues eating. It's something you train, unless you're too much of a bitch to push yourself a bit.

Also if you have ADHD if you take medicin it’s probably what’s killing your appetite. Amphemines are good at that

WEED
E
E
D

It does kill my apetite, but i dont take it because im not studying anything.

>Meats, eggs, oats, milk products, potatoes, whole grain pastas/spaghettis/breads, different vegetables/fruits and olive oils or peanuts

how do i combine this into dishes of food ? how do I make things with these ingredients ? and how do i know what can be made ? do you understand my problem ? lol.

>could be hot sauce, bbq, seasoning packets, italian dressings, peppe, literally fucking anything

All i know is salt and pepper. the rest I have no idea what they are for. when to use them or what they are made of.
but ill try the breakfast and the alternative dinner because i understood it. nothing sounds ezpz here.

i'm scared of sugar my dad has diabetes and i consume it too much anyway.

pic related HOW DOES HE DO IT ?! WHAT DOES HE EAT ? HORSES ?

You can just boil eggs and eat em. Same with oats, add banana or cocoa powder or fruits if you want. To breads you can add olive oil and cheese and vegetables. Spaghetti/pasta/potatoes goes with meats,veges and olive oil. You can cook your oats in milk, take yoghurt as it is or add to your oats. You can eat these foods however you want nobody gives a fuck. Starts weighting em and calculating how much you eat daily it is much easier that way.

Sugar doesn’t cause diabetes. Fat in your bloodstream does. The only person I can imagine get diabetes if they’re a very active person is LCHF tards. Sugar is safe and fine to eat the only dangerous part of sugar is excess calories