Is Conner McGregor a manlet?

He is only 5 9"

The manlet cutoff is currently 6'8'' so yeah no shit

Yeah but he could kill you with his bare hands so who cares?

How big are you? Do you honestly think you could beat 2-division UFC champ that has dropped some of the best fighters in the world just because you lift weights? Unless you’re above 6’2 230 I doubt you could.

some people get fucked up by bees so that's no arguement

>implying Con Noor couldn't take down a 6'5 250+ pd guy easily and rain down elbows.

2bh people who don't have fighting training don't stand a chance against trained MMA fighters, even a lightweight fighter and probably a featherweight

This
Grappling against someone who is top tier in the ufc when you have little/no experience is not going to go well. They train every day and spar/grapple with people way bigger than them. Not to mention he could knock you out with ease.

Yes he is

Floyd tore him a new ass hole

This is silly. If this were the case Rhonda Rousey (or some other meme female fighter) would be able to beat up men. There’s a point at which the strength difference just can’t be overcome.

yea but he could kill every single person on this board with his bare hands and is richer than all of us combined so who’s the real Manlet?

Lol, dumbo

1. 99.9% of Veeky Forums doesn’t train functional strength, they do bodybuilding movements. This almost never translates well into martial arts and results in stiff and slow as fuck techniques. You aren’t going to bicep curl or bench press your way out of a rear naked choke.
2. Technique beats raw power every time. Any given high level UFC fighter with grappling experience will dominate a bodybuilder on the ground. It would be way worse on the feet when we’re talking about a striker as good as Conor.

I'm 5'9 in Norway, what country should I move to ?

A top-tier ufc fighter in the womens 135lbs division would absolutely beat up an untrained man under ~180lbs. Keep in mind that the fighting weight is usually about 15lbs lower than their actual weight.

Conor would easily beat an untrained man under 200lbs. There's a video on youtube of Roger Huerta (fights at 155lbs) beating up a 240lbs nfl player.

>There’s a point at which the strength difference just can’t be overcome
and thats where joint locks come into play because you're fucked when Rhonda bends your arm in the wrong direction

This. Btw there was recently an amateur mma fight where a trained chick beat some dude just a few weeks ago.

Hypothetically, in a self defense situation, I'd SHORYUKEN McGoober's head off his fucking shoulders into orbit don't @ me

every time i see these threads i wonder if you ever leave your room. 1-2 inch difference wont save you in a fight dude. thats like 3% of the total bodyheight. you got brainwashed by memes

Go to india and MOG pajeets.

Someone with no combat sport background at all is ofc always going to lose. It's obvious.
I'd still bet on the guy that trains for martial arts as an amateur and has 40 lbs of muscle over the lightweight champion.

Obviously.

Connor's ground game is dog shit, memer. He could absolutely knock a big guy out tho.

>Got beaten to a pulp by a manlet weightlet boxer in his 40s
>Got choked the fuck out by a mediocre lanklet fighter and BARELY won a decision over him the second time
For sure the champ champ GOAT 100% my man

>Connor's ground game is dog shit
Compared to other UFC fighters, sure. The fact that he managed to survive against Mendes off his back and that he defended against Diaz’s takedowns is enough proof that he could fuck up the average joe.

>poorfag that doesnt make millions to lose a fight

>could knock out a big guy
>couldnt even knock out a smaller 40 year old retired boxer who barely dodged his punches

mctapout fans are the worst

come to Miami, Florida you will literally tower over 55 percent of the population
I live here I’m 6’2 and I feel like an absolute giant everywhere i go

>he lost the fight on purpose!!
>he got less than half the money so hes the real winner!

The absolute state of the great white hope

Those arm punches might work against the pathetic striking of mixed martial artists but anyone with boxing experience can take them and hit him back harder

>my favourite fighter taps out and loses on purpose
kek

Comparatively to other good UFC fighters sure. Against an untrained person he would easily fuck them up regardless of size.

talk that shit to my f00kin face ye f00kin midget ill bate yer hed off
youll do f00kin nuttin

>$30million for Conor McGregor for a few months of hype and less than an hours worth of show
how much do you make a year?

>when you have to compare him to untrained people to make him look good

>he makes more money than you! That makes him a great fighter!

Anyone here remember roger huerta knocking out some massive linebacker?

>couldn't knock the best defensive boxer on the planet

Shocking.

in a real fight floyd would literally die

>Punches didn't even phase Nate "king of lanklets" Diaz

watch floyds fight against canelo and you will see this fight was clearly thrown by mcfraud

in a real fight people dont fight by rules and floyd would probably shoot his ass

Nah Floyd would get his goons to "form voltron" again

That's a bit of a stretch.

would connor win in a fight against him?