He still thinks he needs to workout to get girls

>he still thinks he needs to workout to get girls

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/annaspeckhart/
youtube.com/channel/UC0jPAlWceBsBKm5rvfZd3vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

describe how mogged do you feel rn

some greasy 50 year old wetback with nothing going for him can get a 10/10 model while you fap to anime

she is so pretty

>nothing going for him
he owns a restaurant in NYC that seems to be doing pretty well

it hurt watching this

>26yo, no luck with girls since a year
>get to know 30 yo single mother with a 4yo son through a friends friendcircle I kinda got into
>played with her son a little when she took him to activities of the friendcircle
>overhear her talking to her son, her back is facing me
>"who'd you want to be your father?" she asks him
>he looks at me, I jokingly point at myself
>looks at her again, points at me
>she turns back to see me, looks astonished
>starts getting more and more affectionate everytime I see her, sitting on my lap, making compliments, getting touchy, holding my arm and walking besides me

I feel like an ass for being unintentionally manipulative, feel tempted to break my dry spell, suspect that she wants to take it further if I fucked her

you have to show that you are not interested, you are gonna regret it otherwise

What is the actual fucking point of this thread?
Why do you assume we lift for any reason beyond a hobby?
You're shitting up this board something fierce and seriously need to KYS.

do you have money or a promising future?
if you do stay away from her. she will try to trap you.
if youre a poorfag then go ahead and fuck her

>>played with her son a little
you sick fuck

>tfw it's all about PERSONALITY
>tfw you spent your teenage years on Veeky Forums so you have no social skills and have this deep-rooted knowledge of disgusting memes etc. that makes people register you as a creep

I can't meet girls on online dating where personality means very little so it probably has more to do with looks.

>that you are not interested, you are gonna regret it otherwise
she's kinda attractive and makes my dink hard though. but I'll have to wait it out till she finds another prospect

what is this models name again?

>there are people who don't love training on it's own

Pity desu

instagram.com/annaspeckhart/
youtube.com/channel/UC0jPAlWceBsBKm5rvfZd3vw

Good thing she isn't because she's so pretty and gorgeous that I would cuck her the fuck out to the biggest dick(and get to control the dick and touch the dick and direct it into her pussy and mouth). She's too adorable, in a way that makes me want to cuck myself into oblivion(sissyhood).

No. But I need to workout to get guys.
Girls are for faggots.

>I would cuck her the fuck out to the biggest dick(and get to control the dick and touch the dick and direct it into her pussy and mouth).
but when you cuck yourself you don't get to control the dick user

before i was fit i got some, not a bragging amount of girls. after fit standards grew and haven't talked to a girl since. anyone else like this?

The best predictor for getting girls is being wealthy. Nothing else matters nearly as much.

i like models sometimes i read fashion magazines but i dont want a gf. these girls are aesthetically pleasing but thats it. these vids dont make me feel anything

>obviously a 8-9/10
>feel absolutely nothing for her
Shows how subjective attraction really is.

"Creep" is just another word Stacy uses for ugly. Someone like pic related can never be creepy

its hard to look threatening when you look like a girl