Been lifting for a year, going to cut this summer any tips brahs?

Been lifting for a year, going to cut this summer any tips brahs?

eat less, lift heavy and keep yourself hydrated

Are (((fat burners))) worth anything. I have money to throw around so that’s not a problem

just do fucking roids then

i don't really like them but they do work, also try Aerolin, its an asthma medication that will make you burn fat lot faster, they will make you shaky as fuck too, but its worth if you don't mind having shaky hands, also don't take it for more than 15 or 20 days, you'll build resistance to it really fast

not even a little bit, don't throw money away just because you can.

I never understood why people struggle to gain or lose weight?
Like just eat less if you want to lose weight and eat more if you want to gain weight

I have experience with our yellow friend and it’s not worth the risk. Just go cardio; you get healthy and lose fat at the same time.

Why Zyzz is so perfect??

I miss him brah

That's a rare Zyzz!

you should take yomhimbine or a eca/ec stack
very effective while cutting

Perfect people don't die in saunas at 22 from heart attacks because of steroid and drug abuse

The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

He's watching over us, I'm sure.

Try 1/4
Zyzz was a fucking loser

Who are you? Oh right

me too brah

Not a loser

> yomhimbine
hmmm I've heard that it can really fuck with your mood. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who becomes easily unhinged or has mental health problems or anger issues.

>frequents Veeky Forums
>not a loser

I miss him bros :^(

Thanks for the tip, I have anger issues probably from undiagnosed autism

stop posting this ugly faggot

It's literally easy as fuck to lose fat, just fast for a while. I lost 5kg in 2 weeks doing OMAD.

cut FOR the summer, not during it.

and what should I do during summer? bulk?

Maintain the low bf% so you can look like a sick kunt until summer is over

When should I start

Up to you
anytime between now or april is a good time desu familia

Why don’t you do a 6 day bulk followed by a 1 day cut like I do? That way you’ll always stay in shape.

Sometimes when people cut their body responds by dropping their tdee by reducing fidgeting and other things. Forget the term used for those actions... anyways all fatburners do is amp you up with caffeine and other stuff to keep you moving around over a prolonged period of time. It's like pre workout but it's longer effects.

They have their use but I'd suggest saving them for the last stretch of your cut I'd your feeling lethargic.

i usually just do it the day before

if i want to be shredded the next day i just eat less

or if i want to gain some muscles the next day i eat a lot

you can ask me if you want some more tips

Light bulk so you're putting on weight but remain in a decent bodyfat% zone until summer is over. Eating at maintenance is just a waste of time. You won't make any gains.

Start now.