Daily reminder that pic related is enough to instantly make 99% of women wet and to look like you are photoshopped

Daily reminder that pic related is enough to instantly make 99% of women wet and to look like you are photoshopped

Shit frame

cope

yall ever notice one of his eyes is slightly lower than the other

How much do i have to lift to get Ryan Goslings face?

No lats at all
Those obliques
Therefore wider hips
Even narrower shoulders
Arms thin as spaghettis
And that faggot ass facial expression

I must look like fucking Arnold, fuck you /fit, constantly fueling all my insecurities!

Hes not even handsome. 7/10 at most

If hes only a 7/10 i must be like a -5/10

How is 7 not even remotely handsome?

He's not a terrible looking guy at all, but I don't understand why women lose their shit over him. Maybe it has to do with the characters he plays. He is a really good actor

He is feminine enough to look nonthreatening but also masculine enough to feel 'protected'. Women are cunts that want the best of both worlds and he is one of the few that manage that.

Just like how men want non-crazy and sexy.

>7/10
I probably won't even get rated

When you get to this point (and beyond) and realize it all comes down to lighting

I watched this movie called 'Centurion' starring Michael Fassbender and there's a scene where he's running shirtless and his chest looks smaller too, weird I never noticed this before lifting

>Arms thin as spaghettis

He's come a long way though

where is his belt?

Daily reminder that 90% of fit doesn't have visible biceps veins

Another example.
It's not like it doesn't require work..
Post your physique OP.

You don't need belt when you have tailor-made pants

why would you go further than OPs pic

A shame I have zero personality and am ugly unlike the Goose.

OMG its like he is photoshopped!

LOL!

ive literally had a girl say this to me.. I would have cringed and been turned off but she had a nice booty

cause everyone on the internet is at least an 8/10 6'2 mate with an 8 inch dick.

Just watched this film yesterday after like 6 years from the last time, wow i really liked, it is possible to adquire that social ability like ryan goslin in the film ?

99% of women love it cause he looks better than 99% of men. What a surprise

are you fucking retarded m8?

ye and you still don't even look like that op

what film?

ITT: delusional cope