Why should one even bother working on their body if they’ll always be in the shadow of greater people?

Why should one even bother working on their body if they’ll always be in the shadow of greater people?

I refuse to stay at the bottom

And the greatest will always swell with their superiority

If you are unwilling to improve yourself just because there exist people better than you, you might as well kill yourself now, since no matter what you do in life there will almost always be someone who does it better.

To become the shadowmaker

True. Until you get to the point of being the best ant ever next to an elephant

There will always be someone better than you. If you have a choice between being bottom 20% of males or bottom 50%, you take bottom 50%

There’s always someone bigger

if its worth doing, its worth doing badly

spbp also /thread

Why not?

Mindset of an omega bottom feeder.

The greater I get, the more people stays in my shadow.

Because I only get one body and to let it languish would be a terrible waste.

Because my body is a temple of God. I must take care of it and make it worthy of worship.

life motto

NEED 2 BREED

There will always be someone better than you at something. Strive, not to be the best, but to be the best you can be.

Dubs, checkd

Threads like these are fucking trash. What's even the point of this? Are you a lazy fatty trying to convince yourself not to get in shape?
Neck yourself fgt

There will always be someone better than you, and there will always be someone worse. Don't compare yourself to either of them.