/fraud/ - Gotta eat big to get big edition

/fraud/ - Gotta eat big to get big edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, go to reddit.

We can tell you how to dose your AI but we won't.

Do oral only cycle if you are afraid of needles, you don't need to pct after so it's better.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on blogposting general:

Other urls found in this thread:

steroidal.com/anti-estrogens-pct/aromasin/aromasin-dosage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That does not look appealling at all. Never had Mac n cheese. Is it always that dry

Depends upon how much liquid is in the cheese sauce desu

Gotta put a lot of CHEESE in that shit. Like a fuckload of CHEESE. Enough CHEESE to meet your DAILY PROTEIN NEEDS

So after researching it a lot, it's generally agreed that low carb/calories on DNP will make you feel like killing yourself, high carb/calories will make you sweat and die, and even on maintenance calories it'll make you lose fat.
The macro splits I've followed since I started lifting ~5 years ago is 50/20/30 for a cut, 40/20/40 for maintenance, and 30/20/50 for a bulk (p/f/c, all percentages). I also go 1.5g/lb so at 210lbs my maintenance would be 315/70/315 and 3150kcals, which is about right. It's what's worked for me in the past.
When I run DNP is 40/20/40% split (p/f/c) at maintenance kcals a good call?

So anons Im trying to line up a 3way but I didn't get bloods and my test prop dbol cycle is giving me limp dik
Also good gains on cycle so far just low sex drive

>wat do

1.5 grams per pound of total body weight if overkill and a Weider meme, which you fell for. Congrats I guess.

Has anyone created their own TRT self medication plan? I'm at ~300 test and Dr. won't prescribe me so I want to try my own way. Considering blasting and cruising for awhile, and then maybe getting the TRT pellet. IDK any TRT guys itt?

You could easily have googled this or read the wiki in the OP.

why would you want to think when you can just get other people to think for you though

Am I getting ripped off with these prices?
The middle thing is cardarine.

we're gonna tell you yes, you're gonna say "b-but it's pharma," we're gonna tell you 1) it's not and 2) nobody cares, you're gonna leave thinking you're better off paying 60 dollars for a vial of test from a """safe""" lab than paying 20 dollars for one from an ugl

I'm seriously asking, I'm not really sure what I should be paying. What's a far price for this then?

What country are you buying in?

Canada

I was hoping to get input from guys who are on TRT you miserable cunts

>Considering blasting and cruising for awhile, and then maybe getting the TRT pellet
>blasting and cruising
>then maybe [...] TRT
>cruising
>maybe [...] TRT

100mg of long ester test twice a week. bloodwork at 5 weeks to assess levels and if AI is required.

pellets are retarded. there u go

cmon guys don't hurt his feelings
no such thing as a dumb question right?

Thanks bro, all I wanted was to have a conversation about trt. There's plenty of tripfag circlejerks every thread.

Any facts to back up your opinion neckbeard?

stop trying to fit in loser its sad

25$

I am the same person, i just hoped if you got spoonfed you would not shit up the thread with more dumbfuck questions

Not a great price for test, no idea why you're buying Cardarine or inject-able Winny if you're new to sterons though.

okay talking about trt isn't allowed because captain ball licker says so. Back to your regularly scheduled programing.. Which tripfag has the juiciest cock that you fantasize about slurping on?

Ok, fine. Take about 100mg weekly, you'll feel much better. Aim for a long ester. Testosterone enanthate ("test-e") is most common and generally cheapest, but undecanoate ("test-u") is best for TRT if you can find it, since you have to pin it only twice per month (vs twice per week with enanthate).

Doctors will use cypionate ("test-c"), which has a very similar half-life to test-e, but they're not always well-educated on hormones or TRT, so even if you did get a doctor's help, you'd run the risk of starting on a poorly-designed protocol and having to argue about half-lives with your doctor. I've heard some sad stories about pinning test-c at 100mg every other week or something.

Take a look at steroidcalc.com to get a visual idea of what we're discussing.

dont hate me because you are too lazy to educate yourself and got flamed for it

>and got flamed for it
Settle down there kiddo, as I said go back to talking about how much you love the flavor of cock. I was just looking for other men to discuss trt with. I know that /fraud/ is mostly young guys with bdd trying to overcompensate their short comings with chemicals. But I thought maybe there would be other oldfags to discuss trt.

Acne on test e cycle?
What are your guys experience with it? Are more people more prone to it then others and if so why is that?

I’ve never had acne in my back chest or shoulders but a little bit on my face as a teenager (which I later found out was due to a malrodextrin supplement I was taking. Will this mean in less likely to get it while using or is it just hope for the best?

>men
>trt

>Are more people more prone to it then others and if so why is that?
absolutely, everyone reacts differently to the different AAS. Tren doesnt my shit to a desert wasteland but I look like a baby on deca
>Will this mean in less likely to get it while using or is it just hope for the best?
All bets are off, keep your e2 in range (don't kill it with AI because you nips were itchy for 5 minutes lol)

How many vials of test do you guys pick up when placing an order?

where did /r/sst move to?

Do any of you brehs use insulin? I was tempted, but the risks scare me a bit..

its own .net domain, soz cant link you but it is a shadow of its former self.

Goals? Why isnt your endogenous insulin meeting your requirements? are you pre diabetic?

eh, 300mg test/week for trt seems pretty steep. you're borderline blasting or cruising.
not that there's anything wrong with that, but if you're aiming for "real" trt, 100-120mg test/week is more than enough, as long as you keep your estro in check.

keeping your e2 in check will do a lot more for your quality of life than just having huge amounts of test running around. This is, of course, from a trt point of view. If you're looking for "life enhancement", then yes, you should both keep your e2 in check and shoot around 250mg test/week up your ass.

kek, have you only just heard of bodybuilders taking slin?

Nope but if you are 5'11" 200lbs is it really something you want to dabble in?

No, but I also don't run GH and I'm not trying to get into mens open bodybuilding so I don't really see the point.
That being said the amount of muscle you can supposedly gain from it is pretty insane.

I'm an athlete looking to cheat my fucking ass off since I'm into the whole whatever it takes thing. As far as I can understand this cardarine and stanozolol are the best drugs for athletes and you need the test to counter the effects of the winny.

Am I ass backwards?

>whatever it takes

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT.

There's 5 guys who win everything and it's because they winn everything. I'm competing, is that stack appropriate?

Probably not breh
Yeah, I hear you can gain crazy amounts if you run it alongside test, deca and GH. Even just with test it's supposed to increase your gains a lot (obviously diet dependent). Dangerous shit though.

I think he meant 300 ng/dL.

Quoted as the most anabolic substance but if you dont do it right it makes you fat as fuck or worse hypoglycemic driving down the motorway lol

Had same issue

>Am I ass backwards?

uneducated. start researching. what you're looking for is definitely not a two-line post in a serbian mud sculptures' board

if i control my estro my growth plates wont close?

100mg a week will get you on a good range. the rest is estro management. pay attention to your dick in the mornings, if you're getting wood, the estro is in range, imho famalam

Are you taking test-e?

google epo if you are cycling or sprinting or something but i do know it is tested

I would put money against you, people that happens to are normally just lucky

So I was just gonna run nolva only for pct after 15 week test e only cycle.
Thinking of adding in aromasin aswel
Thoughts??? Just stick with nolva??

No wonder black women get fucked and then left to deal with the kids. 99% of Black women on tinder are an immediate left swipe.

Okay boys, bout to start another year long test + orals cycle, aromasin vs asin and howmuch should i buy to last a year. Im pretty susuptable to estro sides

>year long cycle
>year long orals
rip liver and lipids

The orals are not gonna be for the whole year, orals for probably 8-12 weeks off and on, test all year

Does dietary cholesterol matter if you're on gear? I know it apparently doesn't for natties, but not sure if gear changes it. I'd like to go back to eating steak and eggs everyday because chicken is fucking awful.

Asin is aromasin. Do you mean vs adex?

Either way two bottles of 30 should be sufficient enough that you don’t have to worry and can just keep the left over on hand for later.

It matters in that you need some to keep your body making other steroid hormones. Otherwise no?

>I'm an athlete looking to cheat my fucking ass off

What sport?

I've been doing the same routine for like 3 years with only the most minor changes and its getting real boring.

What kind of routine do you guys like run on a bulk? Been doing a PPL split and on cycle would throw in an extra day for arms since they were kind of lacking.

I pirated (and will continue to pirate) a shit load of John Meadows' and RP's programs.

Yes Test-E

Where did you get the RP ones? They look interesting but I don’t wanna drop $100 on one.

they pop up occasionally on the /fit volafile

How long have you been doing your own trt? Any noticeable side effects or improvements to report?

Fortitude training by Scott Stevenson

First ever cycle. This what I’m going to do. How does it look? Give me feed back or roast me if I’m retarded

holy fuck looks like someone read the sticky

25mg asin ed through pct might be a bit drastic. remember you have taken the exogenous test away so there is far less aromatising

yeah prob just wanna keep the ai the same as on cycle if not less

if you can afford it or you get it free with your health care get bloods every 4 weeks, that info will be invaluable for later cycles and make dosing your pct ai ez pz

Thanks for the feedback.
My reasoning behind aromasin being dosed that way at the start of pct is due to aromasins ability to increase natural testosterone production, which to me makes sense to incorporate into the start of a pct to get the juices flowing so to speak. I don’t have any real experience though this is just from reading
Source - steroidal.com/anti-estrogens-pct/aromasin/aromasin-dosage/

to thatg uy making fun of me itt it doesnt matter that i cant get laid or that im ugly or my skin is bad or anything else because my muscles are big and throbbing

serious, im so happy its like euphoria, i can touch any part of my body and think about my mother touching me as a child and the veins just blow the fuck up and i get a massive pump

all you guys with easy lives will never get as big as i can fuck you

ill post pump pics tommrow, i am getting straight huge

there was this guy at my gym, really putting in effort, muscular guy, and we were in the sanua and he was looking me up and down and he was happy because he could finnnally drop the pitch of his voice and act like a fucking man because he was alone in a room with another fucking man

I fucking HATE that the society wants you to hunch your shoulders and be a little slimy soft runt just so you fit in with them

I am driving around and I am actially so scared of police I want to piss my pants. lamo,. why am i even acting tough on the internet, they fucking terrify me shit

they read my fraud posts and like parked 10 cars on the way to the gym and i am just oozing fucking PTSD and fear and shit the whole way there

pls no bully guys

PS: I was walking in the parking lot, and the receptionist was walking with me to my car and I was holding my head high like a fucking man and I could tell it made her feel so relaxed and so safe to be walking with me

androgens make you more comfortable with nature, animals, happier, more alert

i understand why you guys take them

like i was driving i can just new instictvly like an animal i was being watched and i look and there was a cop, i ddint see him, but I felt his ... anger.

that guy wanted to fuck me up the ass straight up, we made eye cotneact and im like 'pls no shoot' and you can see he is just throbbing with rage

yo man imagine some fucking bald guy with just this nast look like he got fucked int he ass as a kid too grabbing his gun as hard as he can for a bigger pump and more roid rage while looking at me thinking about filling me with holes

tfw if i weight 500 lbs i wont be that intimdating

PLS go back to looney bin

Or just stop natty blogging in a /fraud/ thread
Crusader was banned multiple times for this /bloggfagging pls talk about sterons or something a least related.

alright my bad

nah, i think the police are starting to get more respect for me as i build my body, they gotta like muscular guys, im sure 99% of them lift weights too so i guess they identify with me?

so i dont think they want me back in the looney bin

but boy, they like to put you in your place if you get out of line, shit

...what.

Have you ever been prescribed psychiatric medications?

but im right

i dont like how society trys to make it a crime to have a lot of test and act like a man

like, if youre in the gym with muscles doing supersets to failure and grunting and working hard, youve made it to some kind of watch list already.... for having some test in your body

and meanwhile the police are probally all grunting like fucking farm animals and taking tren in the police station

shit, i am jealous

i wanted to be a cop so bad what a nice life dude just get as much test as possible and no one can stop you

What do y’all do for stretch marks? I’ve got them on my bis and of course right where my chest/delts meet plus some on my abs from when I was a fatty

nothing you can do if you are predisposed.
tried it all and still pic related. soz for the shit photo, i'm at work

Fugg, figures.

They do fade and a tan doesnt hurt. One thing to be careful of is infection, don't pick that shit and shower straight after the gym, all the normal shit

Middle distance track, 1.5 mile is currently 7:05 and last year some guy got 6:45

>tfw 14 year old girl is stretching with her butt in your face but you can't look

>mfw
nigga u crazy as fuck

Looking is not illegal

I've got 500 vials sitting in my bathroom that i brewed up. Mixture of esters among them. I sell them to guys at the local gyms small time since its too much for me to use. I'll never be short on Test and their money buys my HGH

Could you share bb? I would pay you with homosex or gratitude
[email protected]

Remind me again who cares about the 1.5 mile distance? You’re slow and you run an event that doesn’t even exist lol

u gotta be to look good

look how fucking sad your eyes are lamo who beat you, and youre slumped over like you can never get rid of the pain no matter how much muscles u got

i can see the fucking suffering you went through in your eyes body. mirrin

and you are calling me out
nigga youre fucking broken

anyways man i am mirrin all cops iitt

i am past anger and just like mirrin now

imagine to just sit around in car all day,
can just sit on your phone and post on bodybuiklding sites while getting paid to take steroids like ronnie coleman

like you are just litterally paid to take hormones that make you feel warm and fuzzy and want to give pretty girls little kisses and brush their hair and happy and content and feel yourself grow

thank god im not a little lazy bitch and actually work hard in the gym and get those same hormones/feelings, you fucking lost at life if you dont have high test levels.

either work really hard for them or inject yourself with them but pls dont be a little bitch that dails 911 so some massive steroid guys can go beat up a guy that scared you because he had muscles

fuck, imagine that shit, disgusting right?

im really enjoying have a fucntional and not fucking peice of shit body again, like i walk by a pretty girl and all i can think about is grooming her and cleaning her and flaring my delts as hard as possible while sleeping on top of her so she feels safe

I go to the same gym as Uzoma Obilor and this fucker is seriously fucking annoying with how much he goes on to everyone about how he's natty. Bullshit this nigger is natty

he posted pic and looks like a lunatic too, eyes wild as a board caught in the claws of a Leopard gnawing through his asshole to get to his guts, probably has schizophrenia or some other psychosis

>Uzoma Obilor

Get back in the manlet pit faggot
fucking kek'd

>tfw he thinks the po po are gonna bust him for lifting heavy
>tfw nobody gives a shit about this fat fuck deadlifting with shitty form and yelling about manhood

Never change, Alexx, just like your 5RM

i was just done with a set lel, youre baiting everyone hard, right? surely you cant be that delusional

Popo will bust him when he murders then rapes the poor gym receptionist

Dudes probs gonna go schtizo on a kid behind the gym and bash his skull in and then try to outrun the cops with them CRAZY LEGS

dude is it possible to become a cop if u been section 12'd

id like to weigh 500 lbs and be ona gram of tren and grunt at women while writing ppl parking tickets ayy lamo

i hate the police because they are smarter than me, look at their lives

taking tons of tren, banging tons of girls, making moneyf or sitting around

FUCK MIRRIN