20yo

>20yo
>5'7
>165lb

I've never exercised or controlled my eating habits in my whole life.

Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what are you

>Any advice?
For what? To become a pilot?

b8 but what the fuck are you doing

>blue hair
>Nose piercing

Liberal pls leave

In case you're not joking, SS+GOMAD.

I advise you to figure out what you want out of life. What you really want and your values determine a lot of what you do. If you value it enough, you will learn the discipline to exercise and control eating habits. It sounds like you're kind of indifferent right now, so figure it out or state it clearly. Then, once you've done that, read the sticky.

I'm afraid it might legit be over if this is not bait

I just don't know where to start.
Lifting? Cardio? Hiit? Protein? Keto?

Everything fit feels so confusing to me.

this is a blue board please delete

Just give up, its no use. You got terrible posture, are 5.7, man boobs, bad shoulders. You are not gonna make it.

I'm actually 0% involved in politics.

OUT OUT OUT

>look like a communist lesbian
>think being unfit is your problem

This sounds really wise. I've never been self conscious about my appearance until this year.

Im just too deluded.

>blue hair and piercings
browse /pol/ and fix those or you'll never make it. It's possible to recover from that but it'll take atleast two years.

>blue hair
What the fuck are you doing?
you are a man
>piercings
Looks ridiculous

Trust me, they don't mean anything besides the fact I believe they look good on me.

I don't care about the right, but one thing I tell you is that I despise the left.

Get rid of the gay hair' ditch the peircings and run some test or something because holy fucking SJW soyboy.

Just go to the gym and start lifting man, ignore the comments about your hair and piercings, you do you.

this is not what men should look like

how about be my cocksleeve

jump off a fucking cliff

Lifting for strength
Cardio for general fitness
Forget HIIT until you actually need it
Do you want to lose weight? Eat less. Do you want to gain weight ( muscle, stength, lifting )? Eat more. Count calories with either MyFitnessPal or MyFatSecret. Google.

Read. The. Sticky.

Haahahahahah holy shit fucking US, people like this actually exist what a fucking muppet. I think exercise and eating habbits are least of your problems.

Those fucking digits

>fact I believe they look good on me.
You believe wrong

1. read the fucking sticky
2. figure out your fitness goals. if it's strength/size, keep reading
3. check out Starting Strength and or Stronglifts (they're very similar). watch the videos to get an idea of safe form.
4. go to a gym. i don't care if it's a college gym, planrt fitness, whatever. talj to the trainers.
5. if you really don't give a shit about politics you might want to shave your head. you seriously look like an SJW

Start off by ignoring the spergs here. It depends on what you want. Give us some more information, so we can help you out better, or do you just want some vague general advice for starting off? We're all gonna make it

>I believe they look good on me
No, they don't.

get a dips station + pull up bar (or a power tower, which is both). do 4 sets of both every other day until failure. eat less calories. congraturation, you are now ripped by normie standards.

Obvious troll is obvious

I can't tell if OP is male or female.

Fix this first, OP.

Become a trap

Oh no.. No.. no...

Its gender fluid, check your privilege.

READ THE STICKY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>manlet
>fat
>look like a lesbian

you can change 2 of these things

Fugg, don't agree with the statement, but checked af

Different user. Read the Sticky

Lets start with easy things to change
>no blue hair/shave head
>no piercings
>shave chin hair
Now the hard part
>go to the gym
>eat lots of protein and don’t eat fast food or unhealthy sugary junk
>once you have attained some muscle mass(1-2 years) cut weight by eating at a caloric deficit,doing cardio,while still lifting weights

Well he has blue hair so I'm sure it's fine

yo
NICE TROLL

I may actually consider the hair thing.

So.

First lifting and then Cardio?

I believed it was the other way around.

You look like you are 14 dude

this is a blue board you can't just show your tits like this

How many reps are there in a set?

You are already a chubby bottom femboy, just go tranny mode.

>You got terrible posture, are 5.7, man boobs, bad shoulders
aside from the height these are all simple to fix

witnessed

>shave your head
>take the piercing out
>download myfitnesspal on your smartphone
>select moderate calorie deficit
>go to gym do a full body strength training (ask gym staff for help)
>start preparing your own food and eat more veggies don't bother about protein that much at your current state just calculate the calories
>do that for a few weeks until you have a moderate body fat percentage
>if you feel confident in your food preparing ablilities eat 1g of protein per lbs
>when you aren't fat anymore be in a slight calorie surplus you look like you gain weight pretty fast
>don't bother with cardio when your in a calorie deficit you have to take the energy out of your fat cells If you do that by burning calories or just eating less of them end up in the same result but you have to track them
>don't get distracted by others
your welcome faggot

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

This is what I was looking for.

Thanks user

Oh God no!
Another thread where a clueless noob falls into the trap of SS.

Cut that hair.

For the love of ducking god please undue your hair.

Dude went from dyel to average Veeky Forums elitist.

The people who do Starting Strength are recognizable immediately
ie a big ass, wide hips, small arms and shoulders and minimum 30% bodyfat.

People are shitting all over his hair but consider his height. He can either become a puffed up little manlet or peacock hard as fuck. I'd say keep the gay hair in his position.

How does one have so little respect for ones body.

Lol I have those undies.

First of all, stand up straight and cut off that disgusting hair and keep buzzing it until the blue goes away and you're back to normal.
Next, start doing calisthenics (push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, chin ups, etc.) every day and go hard at them.
As for diet, go to the grocery store, pick up fresh fruits, veggies, a bag of frozen chicken breasts, beans, rice, oats, and milk. Get some seasonings and olive oil too. Cook and eat that, and measure out stuff before you cook so you know the nutrition facts of your meals. Throw out your junk food. Count your calories. If you want to get big, eat more and work more. If you wanna get smaller, eat less and still work more.

What the fuck man, you look like Bulma

>udder perfection
why did this make me kek

checked and kekd

kek

lol

>buy big ass knife
>lift
>rid world of other degenerates
>marry 10/10 qt virgin
>profit?
>die at 115 yo with 45 ggkids a legend

Check'd

Also change your fucking haircut OP you look like a flaming faggot

unfuck your hair first you unemployable faggot

holy get.

/thred

Question: how does one stay content being an average physical specimen for the first 20 years of his life?

Did you entertain your self image by being good at video games, academia, or did you mindlessly consume media?

DAaaaaaamn

le crab

>quad dubs
holy shit, include me in the screencap

OP you have trap potential, consider it

you look stupid as fuck. start by fixing your hair and getting rid of the piercing

you look like a Puerto Rican whore

however many you can eke out until failure minus 1 or 2 reps

That's a very nice dub.
Have to tell you.

>tfw all three with an addition of food

Wanna get jacked? Do SS.
Wanna get aesthetic? Do SS.
Wanna bodybuild? Do SS.
Wanna become CEO of a Fortune 500 company? Do SS.

Only on the internet does this madness exist! Only on the internet do people think that squatting and eating a 2000 calorie surplus a day will cut bodyfat, build and sculpt your bicep peak and give you boulder shoulders.

I’ve never known or met anyone IRL who has looked well built and lean who built themselves up using a low volume, low rep, CNS wrecker of a routine.
Plenty have done it with bench presses or inclines, pulldowns/pull-ups, curls, shoulder side raises, rope pushdowns and leg presses though (I would also add that diamond push-ups are awesome tricep builders, and high rep OHPs blow your shoulders out like you’re on trenbolone!).

How feminine is your penis?
I could use a chubby little twink boy like you

> I've never exercised or controlled my eating habits in my whole life.
> Any advice ?

Control your eating habits and exercise.

For the rest.

STICKY.

Yes, do all that. For full body routine, the Stronglifts app for your phone was nice for me as a newbie. The trainers I talked to overcomplicated shit and complexity can easily lead to frustration and quitting. SL or SS are Keep It Simple Stupid approaches for beginners.

Also, don't start drinking or smoking and stop if you already. have. That shit destroys your longterm health for pointless temporary pleasure, essentially a mental disease. Don't fall for it.

I dunno man, the only reason my legs got big is when I stopped fucking around with 3x10 squat "feeling the burn" and sat my ass down and did Texas method for 4 months.

You'd be a great trap op

Yeah that looks really good, real professional. You'll get a great job looking like that

lose the faggot hair, hit the gym heavy, eat your protein

You should keep the blue hair, it looks good. Kind of cure.

Fucking soyboy watching too much dragon ball.

There's no way you're 20. You look 16 at best.

It really troubles me when a bunch of fat guys such as *some* of those on the SS forums — proud of being shockingly out of condition — feel they are qualified to advise people on weight loss and body recomposition and “call out” anyone who does things a little differently and succeed, looking for evidence of their “failure”.

I don’t know if the SS partisans/internet ultras realize the implications of telling a light framed skinny-fat guy to go and get 15-20kg fatter in exchange for a < 5kg muscle gain. I'm talking blood sugar problems, further hormonal issues, etc.
Most of those guys don't give a damn about bloodwork or health. Plenty of them will have ceased lifting by 40 years of age through injury.

Linear progressions take so many forms. The reason why ones like SS are so popular is that they've been created with a view to being inherently "programmable". To me, progression encompasses so many things:

– more reps
– more sets (don't go mad and jump from 2 to 10 sets per exercise next session, though!)
– better *quality* reps by feeling the muscles working more
– increased TUT per set
– same weight/reps/sets but shorter resting periods
– etc…

Weight on a bar is just one way to go about things and the easiest in the early weeks, even if in a caloric deficit. But it comes to an end and there's no reason to push yourself towards injury or obesity when your goal is to look better shirtless and optimise health + hormones + nutrient uptake/partitioning.

Groups on the internet, such as the SS forums, have probably left untold amounts of guys disappointed with how they've looked after 3-12 months.
Meanwhile, the "bro" who goes to the gym and does curls, bench, shoulders and a few chin-ups and leg presses totally blows the SS "student" out of the water, getting bigger arms, shoulders, pecs and upper back without that much weight gain.

Become a trap on b. Ur to short to be considered a man anyways.

I actually think the blue hair looks rad.

because people don't read the book, they just look up the routine online and see a few things like GOMAD. The program can obviously be adjusted, the main thing being your calorie intake if you're trying to look aesthetic while doing it.

Now if you aren't at a sizable caloric surplus, you aren't going to be able to do +5 lbs a week very long, maybe at the beginning if you are completely unconditioned. So you'll have to adjust your progression accordingly like you said.

I want to eat your ass and suck your toes

Everyday a beginner to the gym will ask what program he should do, Veeky Forums will usually respond with either Starting Strength or Stronglifts and order them to eat a lot.

A few months will pass and the beginner have stalled and is confused with why he’s not gaining any muscle despite putting so much weight on the bar.

They say he should stick with the program, get a lot of sleep and eat even more food and not to switch programs unless he’s reached “intermediate” lifts.

The beginner sticks with it and runs it for 1 year, while making very little progress.

Here is where the problem actually lays: Starting Strength and Stronglifts does not actually build muscle.